Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 1451 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato13  [View Original Post]
    The original STG post was deleted, but posting here to share info about Kourtney & Hannah.

    Had set up a fantasy / role play encounter with the Kourtney & Hannah duo with thread theme. Originally had just wanted to get with Hannah, but was told no that she was just doing duos with Hannah, but Kourtney would do solo. How accurate that is I'm not sure as Kourtney was the one I was texting with.

    Quoted $$ each for a hh, which I turned down as I wasn't interested in forking over 8 $ for a hh of what would really be a solo session with a cheerleader. Proceeded to laugh at me over text, calling me broke. However good or bad my economic situation is, that was still too steep a price.
    That *** wants too much for what people have said is stinky and unappealing, I tried to setup a hh appointment and just quit texting. She up charges everything. Tries to rope you in with a "special" but its still too damn much, she's got a TNA profile and if you sleuth enough you'll find her personal info and social media. She's. A fucked up girl, I'm going to avoid.

  2. #13649
    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    Is she Greek friendly?
    Sadly no. I tried and tried to start anal things with her but she told me to stop. I will be very grateful if someone on the board can use their "charm" or "greed" to get her to do anal.

  3. #13648
    Quote Originally Posted by CalvinBerkley  [View Original Post]
    What was the upcharge for bb, if any?
    No up charge. But she is little expensive 400 / hour + outcall arrangement.

  4. #13647

    Agree over text, but.

    The original STG post was deleted, but posting here to share info about Kourtney & Hannah.

    Had set up a fantasy / role play encounter with the Kourtney & Hannah duo with thread theme. Originally had just wanted to get with Hannah, but was told no that she was just doing duos with Hannah, but Kourtney would do solo. How accurate that is I'm not sure as Kourtney was the one I was texting with.

    Quoted $$ each for a hh, which I turned down as I wasn't interested in forking over 8 $ for a hh of what would really be a solo session with a cheerleader. Proceeded to laugh at me over text, calling me broke. However good or bad my economic situation is, that was still too steep a price.

  5. #13646

    Jade

    IttyBittyGirl from TNA.

  6. #13645

    AnnieNips

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Saw BaddieAnnie again today. Creampie and deepest rimjob. She is looking for new friends.
    What was the upcharge for bb, if any?

  7. #13644
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jade a few times, she's one of the best fucks on the board. Wild and energetic like her reviews say. This gang bang is right up her alley. Since I'm a fairly new regular, I've got some insight, and this event is totally 100% bare with creampies.
    Not sure who / what this is referencing.

  8. #13643
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    If anyone knows when / if Felicity is going to be back pm me please.
    I saw her in late January at an incall in Everett. I think she's definitely not coming back. She knew about this thread; pulled it up on her phone when we were talking between rounds and complained about it. I guess not even girls who are friendly to barebacking necessarily want to raw dog every single trick. Shame, she was really chill on top of being cute.

  9. #13642
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Stood up by AnnieNips.

    Agreed to a cd in Everett. Says she's on the way. I asked for an ETA. She says to send address. I send her the address of a park for us to meet. Radio silence and ignores calls and texts. Wouldn't count on this one or trust with the address to my home. Pm if you want me to text screenshots of convo.
    My feckin god, she is the most annoying provider that I've ever tried to schedule time with.

  10. #13641

    Baddie Annie / Annie Nips

    Is she Greek friendly?

  11. #13640
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Even when I was younger and sex was a higher priority than now I'd never pay that much. $300 hr is my limit, and even that would only be for someone reliable who provides excellent service. No way I'm spending nearly half my monthly rent for a session no matter how good she looks.
    I hear what you say. Myself, the maximum I will pay now is between $200 and $240 an hour, and that must include BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS. Yeah, my prospects are rather limited with that "restriction", but unfortunately there are clueless mongers who will pay way more than that, and not even bother to negotiate.

  12. #13639
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    She asked for 600, said it would be worth it. Idk about that.
    Even when I was younger and sex was a higher priority than now I'd never pay that much. $300 hr is my limit, and even that would only be for someone reliable who provides excellent service. No way I'm spending nearly half my monthly rent for a session no matter how good she looks.

  13. #13638

    JanetMsJackson

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    She asked for 600, said it would be worth it. Idk about that.

  14. #13637
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link to BaddieAnnie or Annie Nips. She looks fantastic and I would try her but at my age & physique I stay away from 20-somethings as I seem to get the ones who are looking for a gym rat with a 6-pack.

    Happy hunting gents.

    https://tryst.link/escort/baddieannie
    She is not very picky she is not on TNA.

  15. #13636
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Stood up by AnnieNips.

    Agreed to a cd in Everett. Says she's on the way. I asked for an ETA. She says to send address. I send her the address of a park for us to meet. Radio silence and ignores calls and texts. Wouldn't count on this one or trust with the address to my home. Pm if you want me to text screenshots of convo.
    Yes. It happened to me as well. I suspect its because of the use of some herbal substances. Since I like her green eyes a lot in the end I went to her place to pick her up and drive to the on-call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape