Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 1099 1599 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15858

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I'm seeing her tonight https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58973866/.
    How was it? Review and the damage?

  2. #15857

    Stacey

    Anyone seen her? I'm seeing her tonight https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58973866/.

  3. #15856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Tiny little Nicole

    Some of you may remember tiny little Nicole. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-true/30398232 and I think a few of you actually got to visit with her.

    She hasn't advertised in a long while, but I'm wondering if she still sees people? If so, can you let me know how I can contact her? With Katie (almost) gone and at this point not responding to me, I need a petite regular with no baby damage to see on the rare occasions I get up to Indy. If it can't be Katie or Nicole, is there anyone else who fits the bill?

    Thanks,

    Iusig.

  4. #15855

    Yes best massage Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Would that be "best massage" Katie?
    But she moved the carrot back to another week. What she said last night was I'm leaving in a week no BS. A week ago she said she was leaving in a week. So for whatever all that's worth.

  5. #15854

    Savana

    Quote Originally Posted by Gogetter32  [View Original Post]
    I was Texting her back and forth last night about later in the week, weather depending, on the more snow coming. She Talked me into Buying a package of 40 pics and 40 videos for 60, Claiming once I saw these I'd really want to see her. I sent it and about that time she went Crickets on me! Still a day later NO response. She did say her location was Northeast NOT East in our conversation. After that complete Scam and revealing she has 4 kids I don't think I'll Go any Further! Every account she sent me for payment purposes, her probably fake name as well was Nikki. The email was Hustlehard and some Numbers Just so no one else gets robbed!
    I text with her Sunday and Tuesday and she said she was staying or using the crap hotel express inn behind Arbies at 21st st and shadeland ave. Wanted to meet at 1 am lmaooooooo. I see an armed robbery happening to anyone that proceeds to see her. Stay away and stay safe.

    Mymopar.

  6. #15853

    Never, ever, ever trust them

    Quote Originally Posted by Gogetter32  [View Original Post]
    I was Texting her back and forth last night about later in the week, weather depending, on the more snow coming. She Talked me into Buying a package of 40 pics and 40 videos for 60, Claiming once I saw these I'd really want to see her. I sent it and about that time she went Crickets on me! Still a day later NO response. She did say her location was Northeast NOT East in our conversation. After that complete Scam and revealing she has 4 kids I don't think I'll Go any Further! Every account she sent me for payment purposes, her probably fake name as well was Nikki. The email was Hustlehard and some Numbers Just so no one else gets robbed!
    Just a note for people out there who need to hear this.

    Don't trust girls selling pictures and videos. One, they're a dime a dozen. Get your nut from a hotter girl online. Two, these girls are trying to scam. If there's not specific reviews or something for the girls content don't buy it. If a girl wants to sell her content she'll make an onlyfans most likely. These girls are often times trying to make a quick buck however they can.

    I know this isn't always the case but play it smart. I appreciate you and I'm sure some others do too for reporting this. Thanks a ton, better luck out there.

  7. #15852

    Savana

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw Savana this afternoon for a QV. Head wasnt bad but that pussy was tight and hit it missionary with her legs spread wide. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/58801071/
    I was Texting her back and forth last night about later in the week, weather depending, on the more snow coming. She Talked me into Buying a package of 40 pics and 40 videos for 60, Claiming once I saw these I'd really want to see her. I sent it and about that time she went Crickets on me! Still a day later NO response. She did say her location was Northeast NOT East in our conversation. After that complete Scam and revealing she has 4 kids I don't think I'll Go any Further! Every account she sent me for payment purposes, her probably fake name as well was Nikki. The email was Hustlehard and some Numbers Just so no one else gets robbed!

  8. #15851
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Katie from skip the games, if you enjoy time with her she's leaving the state on Thursday.
    Would that be "best massage" Katie?

  9. #15850

    Seems TGTBT

    Has anybody had any experience with this gal? Always suspicious of the ones that are so cute in their pictures. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/214837.

  10. #15849

    Catherine

    Save your money. Her pussy smells and is as big as a coffee can. Was definitely on something when I seen her, that was back a bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Help me remember who this was. But wasn't there a provider that has a teacher schtick? Who was it, and is she still in the biz?
    .

  11. #15848

    Katie

    Katie from skip the games, if you enjoy time with her she's leaving the state on Thursday.

  12. #15847
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Really sexy lady. Perfectly proportioned tight toned body. Not petit, but not overly curvy. She seems to be one of those toned sexy MILFs you see at the gym that raises your pulse. Speaks little English, but her phone's translator is adequate. Like all of DI's ladies, she's clean, friendly, on time.

    Everything was covered.

    Will happily repeat depending on availability of other DI ladies. DI has new talent I want to meet!

    JohnGuest.
    Would rather jack off then get a CBJ.

  13. #15846

    Carolina at DI

    Really sexy lady. Perfectly proportioned tight toned body. Not petit, but not overly curvy. She seems to be one of those toned sexy MILFs you see at the gym that raises your pulse. Speaks little English, but her phone's translator is adequate. Like all of DI's ladies, she's clean, friendly, on time.

    Everything was covered.

    Will happily repeat depending on availability of other DI ladies. DI has new talent I want to meet!

    JohnGuest.

  14. #15845
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Bias bates? Saw her ad on tryst but couldn't find reviews. Any info is appreciated.
    Really? A girl that hot and still no reviews?? LOL.

  15. #15844

    Savana

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw Savana this afternoon for a QV. Head wasnt bad but that pussy was tight and hit it missionary with her legs spread wide. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/58801071/
    Are her pictures accurate? How much $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape