Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7373
-
02-20-21 07:14 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 611Panda
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....p/317637359189
Anyone have any recent experiences?
-
02-19-21 19:11 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 410Was thinking of trying to get through myself does she offer BBFS.
Originally Posted by Sexecutioner
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 17:33 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 102Sky
Look in the hartford section pg 274 post #7079. One guy had a review different than my experience and you can see my review aswell. I always had a good time with her no problems, but we know these girls treat everyone different.
Originally Posted by JiggaMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 15:27 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 484Big ass
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...tties/37430048
Any info on this one.
-
02-19-21 15:20 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 734Hot & Sexy Girl Don't Miss out scam
This one seems new. When I asked if she was in Manchester, CT or Manchester, MA she could only answer with a need for a deposit of $50.00. Anytime someone can't answer a basic question that is a red flag for me. Proceed with caution.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....8/282392281079
-
02-19-21 12:03 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 559Beware of Kat aka J Rabbit
Thought I'd share this info. Seems somewhat convincing and I knew some other client who warned me against her but it was for upselling and reneging on agreed upon services. I don't like that she portrays herself as a masseuse / provider / dominatrix etc etc.
Jack of All Trades. Master of None! Usually the case with the older ones especially. Been in the game far too long, are jaded and essentially hate all men. We are Just ATM's to her at this point. And who knows she probably got popped for possession or something and is now informing on others to lessen a possible sentence. I never seen her. So just letting others be aware. Knowledge is power. Take care of your brothers. Bro's before Hoe's as the saying goes.
Peace.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...s/595172119265
-
02-19-21 01:37 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 196Big Booty Sky
Anyone seen her?? She post a lot in CT area as well but no reviews out there other than emonkey which is useless.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/512334020192
-
02-16-21 06:02 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 92Stay Away
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276
Avoid Jenna. She is hard to reach. If you do meet her, she might rob you. If you have seen her message me. I can't post why because of forum rules. Be safe out there.
-
02-15-21 22:06 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 354Anna
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/329255265846
Little did I know Anna has ad running now. I would suspect donations are highly negotiable. That said, you don't need to message me. I do recommend her for the proper deal. Don't let her rates scare you away.
-
02-15-21 13:16 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 354Fanny Lovers
I was going to send a recommendation to just FancyLover but it's come to my attention there are lots of big fanny lovers here. I like a nice bubble butt butt, but I lean towards the petite girls. Some of you may know Anna. I believe she posted on STG at one time. She is bigger Hispanic / white attractive girl, late 20's. For a streetie she prob has a few regulars and should be affordable. Pleasant company. Great oral skills. I still have fond memories of seeing her packed into camo stretch pants. I don't know if she has incall location. If you have my number, I can text you a couple pic and give you her latest number and other info. Otherwise feel free to pvt msg me here.
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 09:47 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 5229Trouble
She goes by the name of Trouble. I saw her last year, so maybe she packed on more lbs since then.
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
She was pleasant to me but did not do BBBJ, only CBJ. Mish was ok. Other reviews of her are here and CT, htfd, enfield area.
-
02-15-21 06:44 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 464Lucy
Neither of those Lucy's are the we are talking about. She is UTR and not advertising. As I mentioned she was naked both times I saw her and there were no signs of track marks new or old. Her skin is smooth, soft and free of marks, cuts, bruises and other stuff.
Originally Posted by PickThingsUp
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 00:45 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 57Lucy
First off, is this the Lucy we're talking about? https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/378167880820.
Edit: Or maybe this one? https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/514824033019
Or someone that doesn't post? LOL.
You're most likely correct. I ran into a girl once before that did the same thing. Claimed some shit about having a surgery or something on her arm and needing to keep it clean so she always kept / keeps it covered. I tried to hint that I figured it was track marks and that I really didn't give a shit about them. She kept to her story, though. Most likely covering track marks. But it's really just speculation, I suppose.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 16:48 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 464Good attitude
Any intel on your girl who just wants to fuck?
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 16:47 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 464Lucy
I have had 2 dates with her. Really nice each time and very accommodating. Stripped naked no signs of needles or other issues. I did not try DATY but did engage in missionary, doggy and cowgirl. She says her tits are sensitive so I was gentle with touching and kissing. Both times she had no makeup on which was fine by me. Better than the glam pics she sent. Downside is that after I contacted her for a second date she asked for an advance. I declined but was uncomfortable. However I kept the date and service was excellent even though I did not send $ in advance. No dog smell. Housekeeping not an issue what do you expect? Obviously YMMV applies here.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





