Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 12998
-
02-21-21 23:53 #6323Banned Member

Posts: 725I don't disagree
It's a very long running debate in the industry. I think a handjob is more or less harmless and you can argue that they're even therapeutic. But a CMT massage is also considered a "healing art. " MTs who are known to provide happy endings tend to attract a clientele looking for just that, the happy ending. The expert massage by a highly trained technician becomes a nice addition to what the client really came in for, and that isn't what the CMTs spent their hard earned education dollars on. It adds a lot of complications in the business. You don't want your front desk fielding questions on what the girls look like and who gives what extras. Of course if society accepted that handjobs are perfectly fine, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
If it were the other way around - if men just wanted a real CMT massage and the happy ending is the nice little addition at the end, it would be awesome. But unfortunately, due to the way society stigmatizes happy endings, it doesn’t work out that way. The happy ending becomes the main event.
The other complicated thing is that spa owners have to hire MTs based purely on the quality of massage they give. Wed go out of business fast if we didnt. If you're going to get a handjob, you probably want the girl to be reasonably good looking, and you most likely want to touch her, and you also very likely want her to remove some or most of her clothing. Rest assured, there isn't a single MT on my staff that you'd want jerking you off or that you'd even want to see naked or even topless. They'll all give you one of the best massages you've ever had though, for less than what you pay at an AMP for a shitty 15 minute massage with a jackhammer handjob finish.
Bottom line is it gets pretty complicated. It's unfortunate that society takes a dim view of happy endings and can't see them as therapeutic like we do. But because that's the way society is, the two "crafts" will always be separate. I have seen a few over the years who gave almost passable CMT massages with happy endings, but they're few and far between, and even those would be on the low end of the talent spectrum for a legit spa. The best one I had (Lindsay in NoHo, a pretty blonde Brit girl who used to give a fully nude legit massage with handjob finish) would have been the worst MT on my staff.
-
02-21-21 22:29 #6322Senior Member

Posts: 340He is quoting Anton Chigurh from No Country for old Men
I believe some of us writers would call that 'waxing eloquently. ' or maybe even purple prose.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 18:28 #6321Senior Member

Posts: 701Not going to lie.
Brother. What are you saying haha.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 02:03 #6320Senior Member

Posts: 359Your Westside indie girl, could that be Allie the hippie girl?
Miss her.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 23:51 #6319Banned Member

Posts: 466If this is "good".
What is "bad?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Or are you using adjectives to mean their antonyms, like "bad" and "sick?
-
02-18-21 20:47 #6318Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977And then some
Even asking the question makes me think. If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
Seeing Mary at Chen's offers the species homo sapiens mongerus it all:
Sex in a room that has the same carpet as the set of bin laden's house in zero dark thirty.
A face on mary that only a mother could love on pay day.
A body that looks like it was hit with the oranges (see the movie the grifters).
An ass that has had more dick up it than some of our elected executive branch people.
Worth it.
-
02-18-21 17:25 #6317Senior Member

Posts: 701Thinking of visiting?
Is it worth me going to Chens to see Mary?
-
02-18-21 16:41 #6316Senior Member

Posts: 701Thinking of visiting?
Trying to see Mary at Chens but not too sure. What are everyone's thoughts? Should I even try it?
-
02-18-21 14:38 #6315Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977A debate
I read this with great interest.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
First off, let me concede, begrudgingly, that a CMT massage is different than the massage you get from the Asian joints. I recently paid for real CMT work and I did not walk out in pain. I also did not walk out with a free water and a smile on my face.
I would contend that a hand job has therapeutic value.
There have occasionally been CMT qualify gals who do the handie as well. Take peg leg in playa del rey, filmfoxx in north Hollywood, the crazy gal in Marina del rey who lectured me about being vegan, and some of the girls at the temple of bliss.
There is a massage place on the westside and an indie girl set up shop there and would jerk me off while in a nice room with clean sheets that did not smell of rotting garlic. It was nice.
So although I understand the holiness of a legit massage place and the importance of the license. Such license gives you permission to fucken print money like dodger stadium selling 9 dollar hot dogs. I am just perplexed that technicians and their clients cannot keep their mouths shut and allow for therapeutic hand jobs.
If you ask me, it is the absolute ****-I-ness of females to not let mend drink from the well.
-
02-18-21 12:46 #6314Banned Member

Posts: 725Guys will come back for the finish, and especially for the girls that get nasty and do BBBJ or FS and / or allow lots of mutual touching. That's the only reason I go, and I only indulge a few times a year. If you want a good CMT quality massage, go to a legit massage place and get a massage from an actual CMT. You'll spend far less than you will at any massage parlor. Most of the chain massage places you can get an hour massage for $70 + maybe a $10-$15 tip for the provider. No happy ending or anything even remotely erotic, but it will be a great massage by someone who's actually highly trained and licensed to give great massages. Very few actual CMTs will do anything outside of legit CMT work. Why? Because they spent lots of money going to massage school and can't afford to put their license at risk over an extra $20 tip for a HJ. Spa owners (and I know well because I am a spa owner) invest hundreds of thousands of dollars into getting our businesses started and we can't take any risks either. If we got the slightest hint of any MT offering extras behind closed doors she'd be fired on the spot, reported to the state massage board, and possibly have criminal charges pressed against her. There's just far too much at stake, in many cases a business owner's life savings. If you want to start a rub & tug joint, rent a space in a less crowded strip mall and do as cheap of a construction job as possible.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 11:27 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 185LA is backwards
Thanks, I knew the prices didn't make sense but this lacking service is just backwards. The providers are spoiled and the guys keep coming back for basically nothing.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 23:43 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 860Massage parlors are open!
Didn't know they reopened them, started my first session at Aroma Thai Spa near SM blvd and Bundy. I got Pia the Tranny! WTF!! Massage was good nice and strong like a dude but I declined a happy ending. Unsatisfied I didn't want to visit Mary that's not to far, so I went to Massage time off Robertson. Got a older fake blonde Asian named Jenny. FS $20. Switch doggy, worst mistake pussy was rancid! Damn! These girls were out so long their pussys were rotting, I guess I got Karma for not going to Mary because I didn't want to risk a smelly pussy because all the loads she takes. Next time I'll stick to Mary at Chen's! I would've continued on my tour but I had to be places.
-
02-17-21 13:37 #6311Banned Member

Posts: 725Hmmm, rimjobs are heavenly, but tbh I'm not sure how much I want a girl's tongue up my ass who had her tongue up some other guy's ass 10 minutes ago. And I especially don't want her putting my member in her mouth after having her tongue up some other guy's ass 10 minutes ago. I used to get rimjobs all the time when I traveled to Shanghai on business, but there they make both you and the girl brush your teeth and rinse with a special mouthwash right before the service, and the girl spends a good 30 minutes giving you a sponge bath that includes her thoroughly scrubbing your asshole with soap and water before it gets to that point (god I miss those days. There's nothing anywhere remotely close to the Shanghai sauna experience around here). You sit in a chair that has a split seat so she has full access to all of the crevices. I always felt pretty safe there.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I've only seen 3 providers ever who gave a proper prostate massage, and by proper prostate massage I mean not just shoving a finger in and wiggling it around, I mean actually massaging the prostate until you have an orgasm from it. One of those was in Shanghai. A girl I used to have come to my hotel room. One was Christy, the Scandinavian in Anaheim who did a good job with the prostate and provided unrushed service, but is grossly overweight and spends the session talking about bizarre conspiracy theories, and the other was Zelda who gives an absolutely amazing, mind blowing prostate massage, but is in her mid-50's and not attractive (but worth visiting just for the experience). I've seen plenty of others that just shoved a finger in and called it prostate massage, but once you've had it properly done there's no going back.
-
02-16-21 23:20 #6310Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Call it macaroni
If you need a finger up the old ass, try the san Fernando valley forum, there is a Tina there who apparently will put her finger, her tongue, and her spare hair dryer up there.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
On the west side, try Mary / Jenny (same revolting hag) at Chen's. From the reviews, she lets you stick your dick up her ass, and tell her that you would prefer she stick a finger up yours.
-
02-16-21 22:57 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 137Different Jenny
This is definitely a different Jenny, perhaps even a Jennifer, and not a Jenny at all. I can't remember her exact name. I've seen both this Jenny / Jennifer and WeHo Jenny / Mary. I saw this one at True Life. She is similar in age but a BBJCIM specialist vs the BBGreek specialty of WeHo.
Originally Posted by AhardLanding
[View Original Post]
It's not that critical. I just thought I read something on here that she was back and I was going to be in that area and thought I'd swing by for a quick BBJCIM.









Reply With Quote






