Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 245 of 245
-
02-18-21 01:40 #5Senior Member

Posts: 160BB gun
This one sounds like the Acme scam girl from a few months ago. Says she wants me to buy her two Crossman BB guns, and I need to get them tonite because Walmart closes at 11. WTF.
https://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/f...l/437876260967
North end has to have some decent providers. Are they all UTR?
-
02-18-21 01:35 #4Senior Member

Posts: 160Whidbey Girl
My experience was very different. Absolutely the pics do not match, and the tits are huge and enhanced, but the waist is nowhere near 26.
Originally Posted by Cdude2
[View Original Post]
That said, email had quick responses, and I had many scheduling difficulties of my own to finally meet her. Once I did, of course noting that the pics were inaccurate, she was very accommodating and friendly. 2 x BBBJ and 2 x BBFSCIP with a 69 self creampie cleanup in between is pretty damn amazing in my book. The girl was cool and even tempered, which in these days seems like a rarity.
-
09-23-20 02:13 #3Senior Member

Posts: 33Happy massage
Happy massage.
Anyone try yet?
Really curious about this one.
https://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/f...h/459507802106
https://independent.com.listcrawler....gham/54142925/
-
08-04-20 11:04 #2Senior Member

Posts: 252Not as Advertised
http://bellingham.skipthegames.com/f...t/260875284930
The girl in this ad is not the pictures. Her waste is probably bigger than her chest although the chest is a good approximation. In her ad she says 34/26/36. I would say more like 38/38/40 or 42.
She is very socially awkward and tentative. Services was meh. I would not repeat. She is also kind of hard to meet. When you contact her she will stop communicating for no reason. The whole thing was kind of weird.
-
12-31-99 19:00 #1Administrator

Posts: 5312Thread Starter









Reply With Quote




