Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 24826
-
02-17-21 20:35 #15841Senior Member

Posts: 38Savana
I was Texting her back and forth last night about later in the week, weather depending, on the more snow coming. She Talked me into Buying a package of 40 pics and 40 videos for 60, Claiming once I saw these I'd really want to see her. I sent it and about that time she went Crickets on me! Still a day later NO response. She did say her location was Northeast NOT East in our conversation. After that complete Scam and revealing she has 4 kids I don't think I'll Go any Further! Every account she sent me for payment purposes, her probably fake name as well was Nikki. The email was Hustlehard and some Numbers Just so no one else gets robbed!
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 13:43 #15840Senior Member

Posts: 350Would that be "best massage" Katie?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 09:12 #15839Senior Member

Posts: 39Seems TGTBT
Has anybody had any experience with this gal? Always suspicious of the ones that are so cute in their pictures. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/214837.
-
02-16-21 09:09 #15838Senior Member

Posts: 580Catherine
Save your money. Her pussy smells and is as big as a coffee can. Was definitely on something when I seen her, that was back a bit
.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 08:05 #15837Senior Member

Posts: 808Katie
Katie from skip the games, if you enjoy time with her she's leaving the state on Thursday.
-
02-15-21 14:42 #15836Senior Member

Posts: 292Would rather jack off then get a CBJ.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 14:18 #15835Senior Member

Posts: 897Carolina at DI
Really sexy lady. Perfectly proportioned tight toned body. Not petit, but not overly curvy. She seems to be one of those toned sexy MILFs you see at the gym that raises your pulse. Speaks little English, but her phone's translator is adequate. Like all of DI's ladies, she's clean, friendly, on time.
Everything was covered.
Will happily repeat depending on availability of other DI ladies. DI has new talent I want to meet!
JohnGuest.
-
02-15-21 10:30 #15834Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Really? A girl that hot and still no reviews?? LOL.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 18:32 #15833Senior Member

Posts: 39Savana
Are her pictures accurate? How much $$.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 17:33 #15832Senior Member

Posts: 808Savanna
I always assumed she was fake, I'm surprised. Sounds like she might be worth a visit.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 17:09 #15831Senior Member

Posts: 727Savana
Saw Savana this afternoon for a QV. Head wasnt bad but that pussy was tight and hit it missionary with her legs spread wide. Will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/58801071/
-
02-14-21 14:17 #15830Senior Member

Posts: 350Not to beat a dead horse on this thread, but I have had the same experience Jeast72 described with a couple of providers that agreed to a specific request via text, confirmed upon meeting, and then disregarded during the session. I honestly didn't feel the need to bring it to this forum simply because it was between the provider, and myself. They just didn't get my business after that. I weighed it as bad service to me personally, but because it was a unique request, and they'd did perform a fairly standard session it wasn't worth warning the monger community. I generally limit the negative reviews I post on here to over all bad service, or scams.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
Although having had those experiences where a provider completely disregarded the service they agreed to. I completely empathize with the monger who wants to vent about it on here. And as long as they limit there report to the facts of the event I feel they are more than entitled to voice their concern about the providers service. As someone said in another post on the thread this is a business arrangement, and I work in the service industry (obviously not this particular service industry LOL). If your having a bad day you have to leave it at the door when you show up. Granted some times that's really tough, but as someone in the service industry being honest with your customer about the situation goes a long way as well.
-
02-14-21 11:37 #15829Senior Member

Posts: 1175Others have already given good responses to your question so I won't say what's already been said. What struck me about your post is that you said you stick with one provider. I'm not going to chastise you but I don't think you've experienced what many of us have because you don't see many providers. In my experience (which is small compared to many here), I've only found a couple who interested me that even came close to seeming like they're trying to give a satisfactory experience. Most seem to think we're just renting the opportunity to stick it in and aren't expected to do anything more. Most of the ones I've seen will discuss and agree to what I want in texts but then completely ignore what we agreed to when I get there. I know it's harder to find someone who will give me a specific type of experience but I have yet to find anyone who's even come close to giving me what I asked for. Surprisingly, an AMP girl is the only one who's done what I wanted and I didn't even have to ask for it.
Originally Posted by Davegwenn
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 11:03 #15828Senior Member

Posts: 312Given A Break
I know the girls are human and they DO deserve respect. Bottom line though is, you give your girlfriend a break for having a bad day, not a business owner. These girls are SP's (service providers). They are running a business. Therefore, they should always act like it, or don't make the appointment or accept the consequences. I can't run my business without taking the bad with the good.
Originally Posted by Davegwenn
[View Original Post]
I am Trench and I approve this message.
-
02-14-21 09:20 #15827Senior Member

Posts: 350I understand the point your making but I have to agree with Hadan1334 most of the reports I read on here give facts about thier experience with a provider.
Originally Posted by Davegwenn
[View Original Post]
I have seen a handful of reports that were unnecessary harsh, but the moderators are good about removing most of them. I've also seen posts thay qualify the session report with YMMV, and the provider may have been having an off day.
I've personal given reports Where I report the session wasn't ideal, but I'd need to see them again before I decided whether or not they weren't worth my time.
Granted I understand the reports on this site are one sided, and I've had a couple of my regular providers tell me about grossly inaccurate reports on this site that annoyed them, but they took it in stride, and reported them to the moderators if they felt it warranted that action.











Reply With Quote





