Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 6387
-
02-19-21 16:57 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 34Agency verification
Do all agencies require copy of the DL and pay stubs? Not very willing to throw that info around. Any tips?
-
02-19-21 05:13 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 30Jamie
Jamie /www.mykupcake.com/.
On my lunch break I had some time to search for someone new, I saw girl name Jamie which piqued my interest.
The booker introduced me She was SUPER STAR in Vegas and he knows I like young pretty girl which is my ATF. Luckily I could book her last spot for today.
First time meeting her, I was froze for a moment once I entered the room. She was greeting me with beautiful, Nice shaped, smooth skin body. Very cute & pretty welcoming LFK who looks exactly like her pictures.
Her service is excellent. I was already hard and she felt it and giggled. Then slid her hand down went straight for a nice BBBJ. No teeth with good suction. I had to stop her so I wouldn't blow too soon, calmed myself down for the main event. Then she climbed up on me for a session of CG, riding me up and down before turning around for RCG. I think I may remember the sight of that perfect, round ass riding me up and down until the day I die.
Can't get our session out of my head. I will def visit her again again and again as long as she's here. 9/10.
-
02-18-21 17:54 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 121Jamie
Tried Jamie out today, and really enjoyed my time I was honestly only able to stay hard for about 40 minutes sadly though but she was amazing her man mades are spectacular. I want to try Emily next.
-
02-18-21 01:07 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 65I member her but couldn't get appt because I didn't want to give them my info (I was in there network already).
Originally Posted by EmoDisliker
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 01:06 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 65Unfortunately I've meet Yoona and was so turned off that I couldn't finish. I know everyone needs $$ but this was straight up false advertisement.
Originally Posted by AngelFreak
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 01:03 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 65I agree. $499 is my limit.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 18:28 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 313Sky in LA with several agencies. She asks for $500 for Greek.
Originally Posted by AsianWinkie
[View Original Post]
At that price, I stuff grape leaves instead.
-
02-17-21 17:33 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 58Yoona in LA.
Originally Posted by AsianWinkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 14:22 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 130If you find a Kgirl that does greek let us know. I've never heard of one, only Latin Betty (she's Cuban) that worked at Asianworld for a few years offered it to select clients; I saw her once and she did say "next time anal" but her looks weren't my thing so I never repeated.
Originally Posted by AsianWinkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 22:20 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 65Greek
Anyone know who offer bb greek or even cf greek?
-
02-16-21 22:10 #1322Regular Member

Posts: 22Romee
Anyone seen Romee / romi (kpowerhouse / topkgirl)? I want to knw her age range and if she's cute or not. Or if she's been under another name, any info would be nice. Would like to avoid walking out on a girl.
-
02-16-21 19:28
Senior Member
- Reason
- Answer found
-
02-16-21 18:32 #1321Regular Member

Posts: 19What websites do I use?
I'm interested in the agency just don't know where to start.
-
02-16-21 16:22 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 2645Yup. I haven't confirmed myself, but all signs point towards this being the Jamie, including Vegas clients indicating that she planned to leave in February.
Originally Posted by Jmrz4
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 13:48 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 67Jamie
Which Jamie is this? Same one that was with KTE last year?
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 23:54 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 2645Ask and you shall receive. Looks like she's booking with MKC rn.
Originally Posted by BoneRanger22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





