Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6376
-
12-24-20 13:30 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 195Sign up for Hx and send her a PM.
Originally Posted by EverydayMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 12:02 #1230Regular Member

Posts: 20You're right
That's correct OCAmper the total was 160, my bad I thought it was the same in all forums.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
Their number is listed on HX.
-
12-24-20 02:56 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 892In this Thread, you must use usual monetary notation, not this what turns into a confusing notation of $.
I take it, you spent $160, as in one hundred sixty?
The use of the $, is totally useless and only serves to add to endless confusion here.
Originally Posted by Rei311
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 01:24 #1228Regular Member

Posts: 11What's her number?
Originally Posted by Rei311
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 23:47 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 189Jamie
I wish one of the top agencies would at least make an effort to bring Jamie back to town for about a week. I would love to hit it.
-
12-22-20 23:25 #1226Regular Member

Posts: 20Seven
From https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rebecca313870.
Pictures are somewhat her looks irl. The fees were $60 for hhr. Overall the session was good enough for the time and the money spent. Not great BJ but it was bare and she was ok with 69. On the flip she allows for some bare teasing but was quick to wrap jr when she felt it going in. Her tits are nice D cups a bit saggy but natural with good suckable nipples. We did mish and cg and finished in doggy. I took my time with doggy and was rubbing her pussy while I was stroking her. I grabbed her neck and pushed her back for best position and she was very willing. Exploded in the bag and went for a shower. It was worth the trip and she's a pretty girl hitting MILF status. Pretty fast screening and nice neighbourhood in hb.
-
12-21-20 12:54
Senior Member
-
12-20-20 23:11 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 320
Originally Posted by Maxxxstud
[View Original Post]
Hmm. Well, I'll try to see her soon. Two rounds definitely wouldn't take a whole hour for me, so I'll report back if she allows it.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-20 02:41 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 1834The times that I've seen her, she's always initiating round 2 whether I'm up for it or not.
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 13:59 #1223Regular Member

Posts: 12When I saw her we went for round 2. If there was enough time I could see her letting you go again but YMMV.
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 13:44 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 320Looks like Dahee's back in record time. To those that saw her for an hour, is it two shots or as much as you can do? Just asking because I don't last long.
-
12-15-20 00:40 #1221Banned Member

Posts: 1333Tiffany
The description is right on money. Not a model material but she is nice, sweet and lovable. I adore her demeanor and while I won't describe her as DDG, I would have not mind her as a girl friend. I like this one a lot because of her genuine smile and how sweet she was. I will plan to visit her again before she leaves OC.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 17:37 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 2643Has anyone seen Sue? Or better yet, can someone confirm if Sue / Angel are the same girl?
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-20 17:12 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 577Angel
Finally was able to visit. Decided to go see angel first before dahee. Was able to see her on time. Cute gnd, maybe in her mid 30's? English is almost non existent.
Blue toast and showered. No preview or anything. Beast size maybe A cup, natural so it was nice. Her body is good, not slim nor chubby. Ass is a bit loosey but good view from behind.
Like others mentioned, she allowed fiv and she's a squirter! One of my fav is to fiv. She allowed fia as well.
BBBJ is okay, too dry so it hurt. So I stopped after a couple minutes and just go for the main event. Kitty is nice, and she makes some small moaning noises that was a turn on for me. Seem legit but never know with these scripted ladies. Condom is nowhere in sight. Have to ask for it and seem like she doesn't like it. I try to avoid bb now, playing safe LOL. Allowed lfk and dfk. Everything is good but breath is pretty bad. Was a good visit!
-
12-14-20 02:58 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 3687Tina. Lovelygirls
Thanks for the review. If she is the girl with the close up then she is better than GND and you have found a real gem.
Originally Posted by Shtupp
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 23:46 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 577So Sue from lovelygirls is same as Angel in oc_kangel? Damn, so confusing. They did referring me to see sue when nana wasn't avail but I decline. And tried to see angel next day but all booked up lmao.
Originally Posted by Shtupp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




