Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,301 to 18,315 of 30797
-
02-19-21 12:13 #12497Senior Member

Posts: 869Wow she has blown up! Saw here and her friends back in there day when she was starting out much much cheaper back then! She was a very good time but at the new price point I would be catious unless I got recent performance reviews.
Originally Posted by JerseyBred
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 11:53 #12496Senior Member

Posts: 265Quality
I have been browsing skip and list for months, I can't believe what I have been seeing, do these girls actually make money? 99.99% of the real ones are just freaking nasty!
Seen much better in bookstores!
This hobby has completely dried up for me, closing my eyes and using my hand is a better option than these girls.
-
02-19-21 09:31 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 111Jewels
Has anyone seen her I know she's real I actually follow her on Instagram about her Hellcat but has anyone actually seen her?
https://tryst.link/escort/jewlsindc
-
02-19-21 08:23 #12494Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks IT.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 05:06 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 190Star
Ah I found this review finally Post 10026.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=star+raleigh#post4875984.
-
02-19-21 05:01 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 190Star
I don't know that one but does any know if this one is still around?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...sweet/27491084
-
02-18-21 16:55 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 578Yes!
Oh yea dude. They want to try to scam us Ill waste ALL of your time.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 08:08 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 127Her honesty earned it
I'm going to just cashapp her 50 for her honesty. VERY VERY hard to come by now a days. Hell, not even from high end providers from Eros don't do this. Rather they kick you out sometimes. LOL.
MM.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 07:45 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 39Bella Japanese
Can you PM me the details as well.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-17-21 19:57 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 266Good for you
I try to belittle and embarrass scammers as much as I can.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 18:12 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 33Calena
I have seen Calena a handful of times and she is one of my ATF. She is worth 3 bills IMO. The only other girl I saw from BKS was Derianne and she was older but had a perfect body. It seemed they had a good rotation of providers so I hope they come back.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 14:23 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 284Maggie / your baby girl
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/000068816694
Guys, be careful with this one. I tried to see her back in early January. No reviews so I thought I would try to TOFTT. I got the address, parked and texted her I was there and wanted the room number. She then told me to cashapp the donation and send her a screen shot then she would come out and get me. I said no fucking way, I'm not sending any money until I get to the room. She got all pissy and I told her she wasted my time and then she said I wasted her time. I said, you didn't drive anywhere so how could I waste your time. Anyway, fast forward to Sunday afternoon and she texts me out of the blue. I played along and kept fucking with her until finally this morning, I busted her and said, "So, Natasha Nice is in Raleigh? I doubt it. " I sent her links to Nadia Nice's facebook and pornhub pages.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Natasha-...060456/photos/
https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/natasha-nice
She (probably more like he) stopped replying. I'm sure this is an outright scam.
HolyDiver.
-
02-17-21 12:33 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 300Incall is 4818 extended stay on s Miami keep plugging away at the sites until the shoot you that address.
Originally Posted by TenderK
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 11:28 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 132PM me the the details as well, thanks.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 10:14 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 25Second that
PM me details. Would appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





