Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 426 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 6387
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #1332

    Agency verification

    Do all agencies require copy of the DL and pay stubs? Not very willing to throw that info around. Any tips?

  2. #1331

    Jamie

    Jamie /www.mykupcake.com/.

    On my lunch break I had some time to search for someone new, I saw girl name Jamie which piqued my interest.

    The booker introduced me She was SUPER STAR in Vegas and he knows I like young pretty girl which is my ATF. Luckily I could book her last spot for today.

    First time meeting her, I was froze for a moment once I entered the room. She was greeting me with beautiful, Nice shaped, smooth skin body. Very cute & pretty welcoming LFK who looks exactly like her pictures.

    Her service is excellent. I was already hard and she felt it and giggled. Then slid her hand down went straight for a nice BBBJ. No teeth with good suction. I had to stop her so I wouldn't blow too soon, calmed myself down for the main event. Then she climbed up on me for a session of CG, riding me up and down before turning around for RCG. I think I may remember the sight of that perfect, round ass riding me up and down until the day I die.

    Can't get our session out of my head. I will def visit her again again and again as long as she's here. 9/10.

  3. #1330

    Jamie

    Tried Jamie out today, and really enjoyed my time I was honestly only able to stay hard for about 40 minutes sadly though but she was amazing her man mades are spectacular. I want to try Emily next.

  4. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoDisliker  [View Original Post]
    If you find a Kgirl that does greek let us know. I've never heard of one, only Latin Betty (she's Cuban) that worked at Asianworld for a few years offered it to select clients; I saw her once and she did say "next time anal" but her looks weren't my thing so I never repeated.
    I member her but couldn't get appt because I didn't want to give them my info (I was in there network already).

  5. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yoona in LA.
    Unfortunately I've meet Yoona and was so turned off that I couldn't finish. I know everyone needs $$ but this was straight up false advertisement.

  6. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    Sky in LA with several agencies. She asks for $500 for Greek.

    At that price, I stuff grape leaves instead.
    I agree. $499 is my limit.

  7. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianWinkie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who offer bb greek or even cf greek?
    Sky in LA with several agencies. She asks for $500 for Greek.

    At that price, I stuff grape leaves instead.

  8. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianWinkie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who offer bb greek or even cf greek?
    Yoona in LA.

  9. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianWinkie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who offer bb greek or even cf greek?
    If you find a Kgirl that does greek let us know. I've never heard of one, only Latin Betty (she's Cuban) that worked at Asianworld for a few years offered it to select clients; I saw her once and she did say "next time anal" but her looks weren't my thing so I never repeated.

  10. #1323

    Greek

    Anyone know who offer bb greek or even cf greek?

  11. #1322

    Romee

    Anyone seen Romee / romi (kpowerhouse / topkgirl)? I want to knw her age range and if she's cute or not. Or if she's been under another name, any info would be nice. Would like to avoid walking out on a girl.

  12. 02-16-21 19:28

    Reason
    Answer found

  13. #1321

    What websites do I use?

    I'm interested in the agency just don't know where to start.

  14. #1320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmrz4  [View Original Post]
    Which Jamie is this? Same one that was with KTE last year?
    Yup. I haven't confirmed myself, but all signs point towards this being the Jamie, including Vegas clients indicating that she planned to leave in February.

  15. #1319

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Ask and you shall receive. Looks like she's booking with MKC rn.
    Which Jamie is this? Same one that was with KTE last year?

  16. #1318
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneRanger22  [View Original Post]
    I wish one of the top agencies would at least make an effort to bring Jamie back to town for about a week. I would love to hit it.
    Ask and you shall receive. Looks like she's booking with MKC rn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape