Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 1371 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 26386
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13336
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  2. #13335

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by NetEng66  [View Original Post]
    Using fake pictures is not "Legit".
    The link for Nikki contains 1 "fake" pic. All the rest there are her and current.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjQ0NzQ1NzU1OTIxM2VlZDViZDY3MjA3MjFiZjc5ZjI1NmFkYWY.jpg‎  

  3. #13334

    Nikki

    Using fake pictures is not "Legit".

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is legit. Just uses some other pics occasionally.

  4. #13333
    Quote Originally Posted by NetEng66  [View Original Post]
    Took 2.24 seconds to do an image search and BAM. The scam was blown. See attached images.
    Nikki is legit. Just uses some other pics occasionally.

  5. #13332

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    Finally got Brittney for an outcall after multiple tries. Very pretty girl, big tits, average body (not a spinner) good BBBJ but didn't want cim tonight she said she would rather fuck than suck, condom required. A little stand offish at first but once we got down to business she relaxed a bit, I think it will get better the more we meet, she said she will gladly come for outcall again. FYI she May have management had a dude sitting in car outside or it may have just been her ride? I will repeat!!
    Same experience here. She tried to short me 30 min, said someone (her ride) was waiting for her. Damage was 2. For outcall; very mechanical. I probably won't repeat.

  6. #13331

    Nikkixosweets

    I've been seeing an ad for a Nikki co sweets says its in her pic petite ebony gives locating of 37th and Hampton I know the area maybe coochie a be the one to help normally I don't mind TOFTT I been around a little while but I was wondering if ne one has had any experience?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/642802337800

  7. #13330
    Took 2.24 seconds to do an image search and BAM. The scam was blown. See attached images.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoMan  [View Original Post]
    First off I've never posted on here before so I'm not sure what I'm doing as far as trying to post the link to Nikkis post on skip so I apologize. But I feel I need to share my experiences with her. I'm sure a lot of the regulars already know what a find she is but for those newer to this or trying to find a loyal down to earth and very accommodating provider which let's be honest is hard to find these days she is and always has been my go to and I was never disappointed. As long as you treat her with respect and how a woman should be treated she will go out of her way to make your time with her special. She always did with me! I unfortunately had to stop seeing her because my ass became addicted. I saw her 3 xs in a week and probably once a week for who knows how long but I've spent beyond my means. Don't get me wrong I don't regret a single date with her. It was worth every Penny. I'm not sure if she's taking a lot of new clients atm but if she is I would highly recommend a visit. She may not be for everyone but man was she for me.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/r...e/578713192396
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scammer.jpg‎  

  8. #13329

    Nice Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoMan  [View Original Post]
    First off I've never posted on here before so I'm not sure what I'm doing as far as trying to post the link to Nikkis post on skip so I apologize. But I feel I need to share my experiences with her. I'm sure a lot of the regulars already know what a find she is but for those newer to this or trying to find a loyal down to earth and very accommodating provider which let's be honest is hard to find these days she is and always has been my go to and I was never disappointed. As long as you treat her with respect and how a woman should be treated she will go out of her way to make your time with her special. She always did with me! I unfortunately had to stop seeing her because my ass became addicted. I saw her 3 xs in a week and probably once a week for who knows how long but I've spent beyond my means. Don't get me wrong I don't regret a single date with her. It was worth every Penny. I'm not sure if she's taking a lot of new clients atm but if she is I would highly recommend a visit. She may not be for everyone but man was she for me.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/r...e/578713192396
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/578713192396

  9. #13328
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoMan  [View Original Post]
    First off I've never posted on here before so I'm not sure what I'm doing as far as trying to post the link to Nikkis post on skip so I apologize. But I feel I need to share my experiences with her. I'm sure a lot of the regulars already know what a find she is but for those newer to this or trying to find a loyal down to earth and very accommodating provider which let's be honest is hard to find these days she is and always has been my go to and I was never disappointed. As long as you treat her with respect and how a woman should be treated she will go out of her way to make your time with her special. She always did with me! I unfortunately had to stop seeing her because my ass became addicted. I saw her 3 xs in a week and probably once a week for who knows how long but I've spent beyond my means. Don't get me wrong I don't regret a single date with her. It was worth every Penny. I'm not sure if she's taking a lot of new clients atm but if she is I would highly recommend a visit. She may not be for everyone but man was she for me.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/r...e/578713192396
    No pic? Just a phone number on the ad? Hmmm.

  10. #13327
    First off I've never posted on here before so I'm not sure what I'm doing as far as trying to post the link to Nikkis post on skip so I apologize. But I feel I need to share my experiences with her. I'm sure a lot of the regulars already know what a find she is but for those newer to this or trying to find a loyal down to earth and very accommodating provider which let's be honest is hard to find these days she is and always has been my go to and I was never disappointed. As long as you treat her with respect and how a woman should be treated she will go out of her way to make your time with her special. She always did with me! I unfortunately had to stop seeing her because my ass became addicted. I saw her 3 xs in a week and probably once a week for who knows how long but I've spent beyond my means. Don't get me wrong I don't regret a single date with her. It was worth every Penny. I'm not sure if she's taking a lot of new clients atm but if she is I would highly recommend a visit. She may not be for everyone but man was she for me.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/r...e/578713192396

  11. #13326

    Limited menu- Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyJc  [View Original Post]
    There's a girl on stg I am thinking of pulling the trigger on her name's Nina has anyone seen her or know anything?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/609087222953
    Looked at the menu and it's fairly limited.

    Might be a dead fish. But, I have not seen her. Not, have I seen her post before. Could have missed it though.

  12. #13325

    Nina

    There's a girl on stg I am thinking of pulling the trigger on her name's Nina has anyone seen her or know anything?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/609087222953

  13. #13324

    Dexi

    Any Intel? Host s off hwy 100. Pm is ok.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/915665576847

  14. #13323

    Brittney's Funday

    Quote Originally Posted by RadMan69  [View Original Post]
    Link please. Thanks.
    I simply went to STG and typed her name into the search box. I found her in less than 2 seconds.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/087884630800

  15. #13322

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    Finally got Brittney for an outcall after multiple tries. Very pretty girl, big tits, average body (not a spinner) good BBBJ but didn't want cim tonight she said she would rather fuck than suck, condom required. A little stand offish at first but once we got down to business she relaxed a bit, I think it will get better the more we meet, she said she will gladly come for outcall again. FYI she May have management had a dude sitting in car outside or it may have just been her ride? I will repeat!!
    Link please. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape