Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5419

    SBs without SA?

    If not SA, then where do you find these unicorns? Are you freestyling, using Tinder, or something else? Feel free to PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Been lucky to have avoided the crazy pussy. I also don't use SA which seems to be riddled with them.

    Got two current both of over a year. One is PhD at Gtown and other is finishing up undergrad at UMd and will start medical school in fall. The PhD is a unicorn of SB it would seem to me. Incredibly smart, student leader on campus, easy to talk with and just loves to fuck all night. Need to find another PhD student.

  2. #5418

    Do people really pay this much for pussy?

    Dadbabies.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c01bc...b-7bf43cafb87b

    Wants $3200 a month + gifts for 6 x visits a month.

    Willing to do $1200 PPM + hotel + dinner.

  3. #5417

    Seriously, do not look

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I warned you! LOL.
    OMG! If the picture doesn't scare you away, the seeking online only and transfriendly will! Going to wash my eyeballs out with soap and water!

  4. #5416

    93 Skylerx

    Anybody talk to or meet this girl? Met in person and she was cute and nice body but deep manly voice and an Adams apple. Also was insistent on getting paid at restaurant, I told her I would pay her at the hotel. Ended up just going home after the restaurant, something didn't feel right.

  5. #5415
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Oh god damn. Seriously bro?.
    I warned you! LOL.

  6. #5414

    Quit scaring the kids

    Quit scaring the kids. I'm a big guy and she still twice my size if not triple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff

  7. #5413
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    That is a red flag for me. I normally avoid going to someone's place the first time.
    I actually took her to a hotel my first time with her.

    I see her occasionally, just for a BBBJ. Sometimes see cheaper girls instead.

    Best of luck though. Trust your gut even if there are reviews.

  8. #5412
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff
    Oh god damn. Seriously bro?.

  9. #5411

    Melville

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff
    You best believe in whaling stories!

  10. #5410
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    It looks like it. I looked on the site and here but didn't renew and it looks like I'll hold off a bit longer.

    BTW, waitresses and other service job girls have been very receptive to offers lately.
    I have two solid ones in my rotation currently and possibly adding one more to the mix but may try freestyling if one of them drops off.

  11. #5409
    I apologize in advance to those that click on this profile. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51ac6...2-6843cb48c7ff

  12. #5408

    Crazy pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    You ever notice that really good pussy never stays around. But that crazy pussy you can't get rid of. That crazy Pussy will harass you stalk you and threaten to black mail you.

    I have had times prayed to god to have these women leave me alone. I have prayed for the good pussy to come back. Never ever use your real phone. Never let them keep the room. Never let them know your real name.
    Been lucky to have avoided the crazy pussy. I also don't use SA which seems to be riddled with them.

    Got two current both of over a year. One is PhD at Gtown and other is finishing up undergrad at UMd and will start medical school in fall. The PhD is a unicorn of SB it would seem to me. Incredibly smart, student leader on campus, easy to talk with and just loves to fuck all night. Need to find another PhD student.

  13. #5407

    She insisted on going to her place

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Talked with her on seeking read the reviews and I'm still Not sure. Any updates.
    That is a red flag for me. I normally avoid going to someone's place the first time.

  14. #5406
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    Probably not. It's a lot of work to get a few decent ones. Not like in the past where a month membership would leave you with a ton of potentials that you could call on.
    It looks like it. I looked on the site and here but didn't renew and it looks like I'll hold off a bit longer.

    BTW, waitresses and other service job girls have been very receptive to offers lately.

  15. #5405

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's a robber. I do think she's basically a high mileage UTR pro. I'm always a bit leary of girls that reach out to me out of the blue as they are likely spamming every other dude.

    Did she sent you a message asking if she can be your SB?
    She was right to the point. Didn't even ask me my name or tell me hers. Very just straight to the point. If you go back to September and read the post about her from that one guy. I think it's a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape