LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5389

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Somehow I must have clicked the wrong button and signed up as a SB vs a SD. Go figure.
    Hahahaha, you're the best.

  2. #5388

    Sadie3052

    This one want's $30.00 upfront just for giving you her ph# lmaooo.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4372e...1-6116dea13e5d

  3. #5387
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I'd missed the part that says Platonic so I just replied with nevermind.
    When someone lists Platonic, I always start with "you do realize Plato buggered his students".

  4. #5386

    Increase pricing

    I just jump into the pool again after a short break, if you count taking a month off just to slow down. Yes, 500 seems to be the new avg, but I been able to find girls willing to go 300-400 still. Mostly girls that sugar before but lost their SD, or took a break for whatever reason. All the newbies are asking for 700-1000 at times. Been able to get the 18-20 year old at a reasonable rate, but they are a flakey group. They are late or miss dates a lot, and want to meetup last min like we don't have responsibilities or work. Keep hunting, now that coronavirus has slow down in our area hopefully we see more new blood during the spring.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    After a long break from seeking, I recently return due to the promotion. Websites has more fakes then ever, more platonic only the ever. I will never understand these women expecting to be paid for nothing. I already have that with my wife. Why the hell would I pay someone's else that allowance for nothing. The gp is very high. I got these girls telling me they get 700 to a 1000 a meet. Mongers we are bidding against each other and have driven up the cost of Pussy like it's Bitcoin.

    I got a few potential to meet this week and it seems like 500 is the minimum now for a decent hot girl. I will report back. Watch out for the scammers.

  5. #5385

    Figured it out LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Every link I click on from this forum takes me to profile not available. I signed up a few days ago so I can't be blocked.
    Somehow I must have clicked the wrong button and signed up as a SB vs a SD. Go figure.

  6. #5384

    Return to seeking

    After a long break from seeking, I recently return due to the promotion. Websites has more fakes then ever, more platonic only the ever. I will never understand these women expecting to be paid for nothing. I already have that with my wife. Why the hell would I pay someone's else that allowance for nothing. The gp is very high. I got these girls telling me they get 700 to a 1000 a meet. Mongers we are bidding against each other and have driven up the cost of Pussy like it's Bitcoin.

    I got a few potential to meet this week and it seems like 500 is the minimum now for a decent hot girl. I will report back. Watch out for the scammers.

  7. #5383

    Only Fans

    Found her only fans.

    onlyfans.com/ trixiethetemptress? Rec=16642929.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8d9e2e0-f3fc-4651-8127-f9e0ec3e2764

    Great body but gps.

    Asked for 2000/ month for allowance. I countered with 400 ppm. She said that was cool. I asked what her do's and don'ts were and she said for 400 all I get is kissing and touching.

    GTEFOH! Nice enough body I'm sure high rollers may take the plunge. I'm bowing out.

  8. #5382

    What am I doing wrong on SA?

    Every link I click on from this forum takes me to profile not available. I signed up a few days ago so I can't be blocked.

  9. #5381
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]

    Great body but gps.

    Asked for 2000/ month for allowance. I countered with 400 ppm. She said that was cool. I asked what her do's and don'ts were and she said for 400 all I get is kissing and touching.

    GTEFOH! Nice enough body I'm sure high rollers may take the plunge. I'm bowing out.
    LOL. I chatted her up today as well. Her prices and svc are all over the place. I offered $300 and that got me everything covered other than anal, and she would only meet in a hotel room. She refused to come to my place even if we built up some trust / rapport. She said condoms were a must because she's got some medical condition if she catches any diseases it could be detrimental. I passed and wished her good luck.

  10. #5380
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...2-fea17354914e

    Great body but gps.

    Asked for 2000/ month for allowance. I countered with 400 ppm. She said that was cool. I asked what her do's and don'ts were and she said for 400 all I get is kissing and touching.

    GTEFOH! Nice enough body I'm sure high rollers may take the plunge. I'm bowing out.
    I think you messaged to you inbox / message. Who TF is paying these girls $400 for kissing and touching?

  11. #5379

    Onlyhalfchihuahua81

    [URL]https://www.seeking.com/member/f8d9e2e0-f3fc-4651-8127-f9e0ec3e2764[\URL]

    Great body but gps.

    Asked for 2000/ month for allowance. I countered with 400 ppm. She said that was cool. I asked what her do's and don'ts were and she said for 400 all I get is kissing and touching.

    GTEFOH! Nice enough body I'm sure high rollers may take the plunge. I'm bowing out.

  12. #5378

    Give me money, "just for being cute and attentive".


  13. #5377

    Vaccinated and renew my SA membership, 25% off.

    I have been laying low for months but ready to play after being vaccinated.

    Does anyone have an info on the following.

    LocdGoddess7 - we have exchanged a few messages but she's slow to reply.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7c69a...9-f754ae9d98fe

    Magiere_ - I love her look, good communication but has been stalling on a meet and greet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/194d6...4-ed7b861a8218

    Spratty.

  14. #5376

    A definite Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what her deal was but saw her last in March 2020. She is on something, not sure what her demons are, but she has them. When I saw her the first time I was pretty sure she was a pro. But never found her advertising on any known sites. But basically anything you want is on the menu. I mean anything and cheap to I paid 2 bills got greek multiple pops and a video. I didn't do bare because yeah she's been used. If you got money she will do what ever you want. I saw her 3 or 4 tmes till I left the area she was an easy cheap way to get off. Wasn't reliable till after first meet up.
    Thanks. Will leave this one alone.

  15. #5375

    Druggie

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ms. Amazing sorta. Was willing to come to me but if she's not mobile she's way out in Hagerstown. Hosted in a dumpy room. Absolutely has a smoking body, pretty face, 100% pic-accurate BUT: Some obvious signs of use. Had splotchy rash just above her bottom. Some questionable bumps in the pubic area (could have been ingrown hair but why chance it?) Indicated she was very willing to go CIP but obviously I strapped up. Was sorta turned off and the atmosphere wasn't helping so I just opted for some head and called it a night.

    Continued to stay in contact as she offered a couple of her girlfriends up to me either solo or with her. Great attitude but man, the game and / or baby daddy spoiled a hot one. This was is in fall 2019 so any and all of this info could have changed and as always YMMV.
    Not sure what her deal was but saw her last in March 2020. She is on something, not sure what her demons are, but she has them. When I saw her the first time I was pretty sure she was a pro. But never found her advertising on any known sites. But basically anything you want is on the menu. I mean anything and cheap to I paid 2 bills got greek multiple pops and a video. I didn't do bare because yeah she's been used. If you got money she will do what ever you want. I saw her 3 or 4 tmes till I left the area she was an easy cheap way to get off. Wasn't reliable till after first meet up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape