Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19426

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Midlothian Turnpike Jackie.
    Last I heard she was on state sponsored vacation. BuT that was quite awhile ago.

    BTW. Your pics are much better than the ones she used in her ads. LOL.

  2. #19425

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Midlothian Turnpike Jackie.
    I would also love to see Midlo Jackie as well if possible. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

  3. #19424
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Midlothian Turnpike Jackie.
    Nice! I'd like to have some fun with her.

  4. #19423

    Airport

    I have some time to kill out by the airport today. Who's my best bet? I like petite, white, any age 18-60.

  5. #19422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Jackie

    Has anyone heard from Midlothian Turnpike Jackie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210216-091313_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210216-091357_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210216-091417_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210216-100750_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210216-091320_Photos.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20210216-091400_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210216-091427_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210216-100801_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210216-091339_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210216-091414_Photos.jpg‎  


  6. #19421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Staxx aka obedient

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Go to Escort Reports, then search thread and type keyword Obedient. A full page of unclean and concerning posts pop up. I presume she has addressed them in the time she was gone.
    Hey if you scared to go see her, there are plenty of options out there. As for myself, I wasted no time. Texted her yesterday after a few back and forth she remembered me. We set up a date. And it was just like old times minus the hooters hotel. Cool gal, fun to be with, great convo. Put the past in the past and let's move forward. If you know her and hung out with her before, reach out to her. She is definitely back to the top of my list. Clean, smells good, petite and great in bed.

  7. #19420

    Obedient

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...796&viewfull=1#post5019796.

    The STG link Graf shared was made by her stalker. It had other disturbing info, like mentioning a contract out on her. I'd take anything stemming from this with a full container of Morton's salt.
    Go to Escort Reports, then search thread and type keyword Obedient. A full page of unclean and concerning posts pop up. I presume she has addressed them in the time she was gone.

  8. #19419

    Price

    Sorry, it was 1/2 hr, I made a mistake when I was writing. What I noticed though, her prices (hhr and fhr) went down, they were higher before. I know most providers have been increasing their prices in flow with inflation prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth777  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the review haven't seen her in a minute, but I have to come back around. That hour price sounds a lot more nicer than I remember. Like you said I had a good time with her, and personality wise she was actually pretty chill and funny when I met her. It could just be a bad day, I follow her Snapchat and she has a lot going on at the moment.

  9. #19418

    Pepperidge Farm 'Members

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I know the board won't allow specifics, but if I remember correctly, a lingering "gift" was passed to a monger that had the whole board (or at least the ones of us with SO's) nervous as hell? Then she moved away shortly afterwards. If it's not her, I apologize but if it is, then wow we've got some very short and selective memories.
    Your memory is exceptional!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...614&viewfull=1#post5065614.

  10. #19417

    Daisy in Chester

    Received many people asking for her info. She's on STG and no UTR. Here why'll go https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/689101335548.

  11. #19416
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with Foxykay. Photos are accurate & has a great body. Specially the view from the back was great. Opted for hr which was $. 5. Clean room, everything is covered, no signs of bad habits or monkey. She was cool but not too talkative though.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2219051
    Appreciate the review haven't seen her in a minute, but I have to come back around. That hour price sounds a lot more nicer than I remember. Like you said I had a good time with her, and personality wise she was actually pretty chill and funny when I met her. It could just be a bad day, I follow her Snapchat and she has a lot going on at the moment.

  12. #19415

    Foxykay

    Had a great dream with Foxykay. Photos are accurate & has a great body. Specially the view from the back was great. Opted for hr which was $. 5. Clean room, everything is covered, no signs of bad habits or monkey. She was cool but not too talkative though.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2219051

  13. #19414

    Daisy link

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Teach a man to fish. Look at the link, find a keyword like "playtoy" and use the search function. Ladies will sometimes take down ads.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts?area=RIC&heightType=f&keywords=playtoy&weightType=l
    Thanks. Those keywords in the link didn't show on my phone until I copy / pasted it into a text app (just showed as dots). Here's the latest if anyone else was looking for an easy link:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/689101335548

  14. #19413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Definitely fake.
    We have reviewed her before always asks for deposit then when you say no threatens to tell your SO and put you on blast. Avoid at all costs. Use a burner or text app.

  15. #19412

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/633780658019

    Texted with her when I saw the ad. Will try to see her this week.
    Well since I feel ashamed about my last report I figured I'd do a solid and review this one again for those who already know. Went and saw her about an hour ago. First thing, I saw that the ad Graf posted about the lies mentioned she was in a hotel. She's actually in a really secluded home deep down JD which is great since she's the only one there. Felt really safe. Dreamt for hhr and we started with CBJ, then mish, then doggy, then a BJ with cim (YMMV). Can see why why'll like her since she is a sweetheart and will definitely keep her in rotation. Hoped I redeemed myself to some of why'll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape