Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 10233
-
02-18-21 04:54 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 611Amy kitty
She used to do doubles with girls. No more sure crystal clear doesn't like her I hear. Any chance BBFS on first date?
Originally Posted by DoNotDeevee8
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 23:59 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 116I got these. Not impressed with the new offerings.
Originally Posted by Grven3
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 23:58 #3106Senior Member

Posts: 116I never understood how she gets decent reviews. First of all, she weighs much more than her photos. Second, she isn't always reliable. I have had her telling me, "Give me ten minutes," while sitting in the parking lot for an hour. Her "kitty" is loose. Not impressed.
Originally Posted by NiceJohn69
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 23:00 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 987I seen Bella from E Brunswick one time. She was great.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/centralje...70-8/1/1306919
-
02-16-21 17:03 #3104Senior Member

Posts: 611Bella
Bella from East Brunswick is still out of the game she was incredible these other two Bellas ones very skinny and the other one looks hot has anyone been with either one and worth it? The one power is posting for bareback full for $100 the other belly looks very tiny.
Originally Posted by Rcarh
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 16:39 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 118Yea I don't know anything about hoes north of exit 40. Sounds like a different Bella.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 09:08 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 125Before you do that, this addict Bella is a different Bella than the one from Central Jersey with extensive reviews.
Originally Posted by Rcarh
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 21:50 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 50Bella
That link was taken down quick- she was cute too.
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
I didn't know THAT was the Bella of the reviews. I thought she was out of the game and from North Brunswick. Got it. I'll check out the reviews with a different eye.
-
02-15-21 19:15 #3100Senior Member

Posts: 118Top link is dead. Bottom link is Bella. She has been reviewed on here many times. Not my cup of tea really but she's friendly enough. Has probably the most hardcore habit of anyone I have ever met. Believe me when I say that is an impressive statement. That girl has a higher tolerance than a heard of elephants. Seriously she should be studied by science.
Originally Posted by Rcarh
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:24 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 68You don't need a story just tell the cop "I don't answer questions" give them your name and continue to answer all their questions with "I'm sorry I don't answer questions".
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:14 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 50Any info on these two?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...u/455133178039 seems cute.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/749681968497 advertises BBFS.
-
02-15-21 15:00 #3097Regular Member

Posts: 3Those are straight up mummy toes. I'd rather stay home, jerk off and save money.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 13:52 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 987Yea, I saw that. I said to myself, why even take a picture like that? How is that sexy? Toe nails need to be clipped, painted and whatever other issues she got going on with her feet need to be addressed.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 12:19 #3095Regular Member

Posts: 6Lacey
Had this one plenty of times on Broadway she can clean the pipe real good with the right one she will also do GFE worth the trip. Never did foot job not my thing.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 10:04 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 151Toe nail fungus?
Is that nail fungus on her big toe? Is that a deal breaker for you foot fetish guys?
Originally Posted by Wbhc1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






