Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,941 to 17,955 of 37369
-
02-16-21 20:00 #19429Senior Member

Posts: 102Obedientl
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/620233756604
I saw this one had been reviewed. Was just curious if anyone has seen her since she's been back. Want to make sure it's all still good.
-
02-16-21 19:58 #19428Senior Member

Posts: 102Daisy
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/689101335548
Recently dreamed up Daisy. During the dream I could tell pics were accurate. She showed me the mic skills and was very impressed with the enthusiasm behind it. Switched up to covered mish and went to town. Between her tight hole and moans I dunno which was better. Had to flip her over to finish strong, she threw it back matching my rythm until finish in bag. Definitely a repeat offender. My only personal bad remark was she smelled of cigarette smoke, but for that performance I could manage it again.
-
02-16-21 19:45 #19427Senior Member

Posts: 477Jackie
I lost all contact with her some time ago. I miss her calm easy demeanor along with her deep throat and tight pussy.
-
02-16-21 17:59 #19426Senior Member

Posts: 581Jackie
Last I heard she was on state sponsored vacation. BuT that was quite awhile ago.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
BTW. Your pics are much better than the ones she used in her ads. LOL.
-
02-16-21 15:26 #19425Regular Member

Posts: 24Jackie
I would also love to see Midlo Jackie as well if possible. Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 11:43 #19424Asshole

Posts: 567Nice! I'd like to have some fun with her.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 10:29 #19423Senior Member

Posts: 190Airport
I have some time to kill out by the airport today. Who's my best bet? I like petite, white, any age 18-60.
-
02-16-21 10:17 #19422Senior Member

Posts: 477Jackie
Has anyone heard from Midlothian Turnpike Jackie.
-
02-16-21 10:15 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 1069Staxx aka obedient
Hey if you scared to go see her, there are plenty of options out there. As for myself, I wasted no time. Texted her yesterday after a few back and forth she remembered me. We set up a date. And it was just like old times minus the hooters hotel. Cool gal, fun to be with, great convo. Put the past in the past and let's move forward. If you know her and hung out with her before, reach out to her. She is definitely back to the top of my list. Clean, smells good, petite and great in bed.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 09:58 #19420Senior Member

Posts: 128Obedient
Go to Escort Reports, then search thread and type keyword Obedient. A full page of unclean and concerning posts pop up. I presume she has addressed them in the time she was gone.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 09:01 #19419Senior Member

Posts: 163Price
Sorry, it was 1/2 hr, I made a mistake when I was writing. What I noticed though, her prices (hhr and fhr) went down, they were higher before. I know most providers have been increasing their prices in flow with inflation prices.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 05:58 #19418Senior Member

Posts: 1333Pepperidge Farm 'Members
Your memory is exceptional!
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...614&viewfull=1#post5065614.
-
02-16-21 03:00 #19417Senior Member

Posts: 1084Daisy in Chester
Received many people asking for her info. She's on STG and no UTR. Here why'll go https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/689101335548.
-
02-16-21 02:03 #19416Senior Member

Posts: 195Appreciate the review haven't seen her in a minute, but I have to come back around. That hour price sounds a lot more nicer than I remember. Like you said I had a good time with her, and personality wise she was actually pretty chill and funny when I met her. It could just be a bad day, I follow her Snapchat and she has a lot going on at the moment.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 01:54 #19415Senior Member

Posts: 163Foxykay
Had a great dream with Foxykay. Photos are accurate & has a great body. Specially the view from the back was great. Opted for hr which was $. 5. Clean room, everything is covered, no signs of bad habits or monkey. She was cool but not too talkative though.
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2219051










Reply With Quote






