Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 492 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3599

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by UfuckMe413  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276

    If so, pm me if you have recently, and if she has a new number. Thanks.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/542270125559

    Avoid this one. If you saw her, PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMzc3NjJiMjcwY2I5ODU1MDkzMzEwZGE1MGM0YzQ2ZDdmMmQyNA.jpg‎   TMzkxMjA4ZjRmYWNkMmYwMGUzZjkzMjAzZjM5NDgxNmIwYzVmMg.jpg‎   TODAyMDVlZGE5MjkxNDNhZDAyYjhhYjBlNmY2N2FmNTU2MGY0ZQ.jpg‎  

  2. #3598

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by UfuckMe413  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276

    If so, pm me if you have recently, and if she has a new number. Thanks.
    Did you not see or read post 3585?

    BMD.

  3. #3597

    Anyone seen her lately

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276

    If so, pm me if you have recently, and if she has a new number. Thanks.

  4. #3596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Big booty

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info man. I really appreciate it. I guess as more post get made the page number gets shifted. Now that topic is on pg 275 post number 7093 to 7097 in case anyone needs it.

    As for the negative review pretty much all big booty white girls got a pimp on standby. LOL I mean she has to be safe, that is why I always request to use the bathroom to take a leak, so I know I am safe. It seems she is probably a good provider who got burned too many times, and now acting up. The upside is that this pandemic and the terrible snow storm we are getting in this area these ladies are not getting clients and making much so my guess is that their attitude is probably a little better. I hope to see her soon if I can get thru screening or other BS she got.
    To be honest, any girls with big booty I have been with never deliver. They seem to be the most boring girls.

  5. #3595

    Sky

    Thanks for the info man. I really appreciate it. I guess as more post get made the page number gets shifted. Now that topic is on pg 275 post number 7093 to 7097 in case anyone needs it.

    As for the negative review pretty much all big booty white girls got a pimp on standby. LOL I mean she has to be safe, that is why I always request to use the bathroom to take a leak, so I know I am safe. It seems she is probably a good provider who got burned too many times, and now acting up. The upside is that this pandemic and the terrible snow storm we are getting in this area these ladies are not getting clients and making much so my guess is that their attitude is probably a little better. I hope to see her soon if I can get thru screening or other BS she got.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    Look in the hartford section pg 274 post #7079. One guy had a review different than my experience and you can see my review aswell. I always had a good time with her no problems, but we know these girls treat everyone different.

  6. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of trying to get through myself does she offer BBFS.
    Also curious about this LOL.

  7. #3593

    Panda

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....p/317637359189

    Anyone have any recent experiences?

  8. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner  [View Original Post]
    Its not that she doesn't reply to anyone. She just don't respond to everyone. She works when she feels like it and regulars like myself have her real number. So don't take it personal, took me many tries to get in the loop. Totally worth it. But definitely still not 23.
    Was thinking of trying to get through myself does she offer BBFS.

  9. #3591

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?? She post a lot in CT area as well but no reviews out there other than emonkey which is useless.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/512334020192
    Look in the hartford section pg 274 post #7079. One guy had a review different than my experience and you can see my review aswell. I always had a good time with her no problems, but we know these girls treat everyone different.

  10. #3590

  11. #3589

    Hot & Sexy Girl Don't Miss out scam

    This one seems new. When I asked if she was in Manchester, CT or Manchester, MA she could only answer with a need for a deposit of $50.00. Anytime someone can't answer a basic question that is a red flag for me. Proceed with caution.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....8/282392281079
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNDY4ODg2YzQyNmI0OTE3NWJiNDg5NjhmZjdhNzRkMDdhYTk0OTE.jpg‎   TMzIxNjU5ZTg1YmQzOGEwNDAyZjE2Y2M4ZTQxOWJmNjhjZDMzNGI.jpg‎  

  12. #3588

    Beware of Kat aka J Rabbit

    Thought I'd share this info. Seems somewhat convincing and I knew some other client who warned me against her but it was for upselling and reneging on agreed upon services. I don't like that she portrays herself as a masseuse / provider / dominatrix etc etc.

    Jack of All Trades. Master of None! Usually the case with the older ones especially. Been in the game far too long, are jaded and essentially hate all men. We are Just ATM's to her at this point. And who knows she probably got popped for possession or something and is now informing on others to lessen a possible sentence. I never seen her. So just letting others be aware. Knowledge is power. Take care of your brothers. Bro's before Hoe's as the saying goes.

    Peace.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...s/595172119265

  13. #3587

    Big Booty Sky

    Anyone seen her?? She post a lot in CT area as well but no reviews out there other than emonkey which is useless.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/512334020192

  14. #3586

    Stay Away

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276

    Avoid Jenna. She is hard to reach. If you do meet her, she might rob you. If you have seen her message me. I can't post why because of forum rules. Be safe out there.

  15. #3585

    Anna

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/329255265846

    Little did I know Anna has ad running now. I would suspect donations are highly negotiable. That said, you don't need to message me. I do recommend her for the proper deal. Don't let her rates scare you away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape