Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 14676
-
02-16-21 08:12 #5601Senior Member

Posts: 200Bella
I believe he is talking about this Bella:
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57346592/
I also had a dream about her. Awesome BBJ, and she does CIM. Great clean private location. Easy setup and good communications. I did not do FS due to her monthly visit on a short notice. The BBJ was worth it.
-
02-16-21 07:48 #5600Senior Member

Posts: 230Astrid
I'm not sure there is a link. Name is Astrid so you can search the forum for digits / info. Happy to give you digits via PM too but I've had no luck in reaching her. Will likely call this weekend.
Originally Posted by SelectivePete
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 02:15 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 34Blue
She is definitely affordable, especially for a BBBJ, but she looks very different and much more worn down in person, than she does in her photos. Also, missing teeth.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 02:13 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 34This one.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
Bella: Amazing bbj pretty big chick didn't FS, clean place would repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/57307373/
-
02-16-21 00:17 #5597Senior Member

Posts: 5948Always a pleaser and I see semi regularly.
Originally Posted by BestSwimmer;5210115[URL
Has to be the big girl based on location. I seen the other one who lives in a shithole hotel.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
Astrid but she doesn't post. Been trying for a repeat but am 0 for 4.
Originally Posted by SelectivePete
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 00:07 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 978Tracey
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/58782211/
Originally Posted by SelectivePete
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 22:36 #5595Senior Member

Posts: 960Digits and pics at the links below.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
Brunette Jen.
Jen - https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...tc?usp=sharing.
Marcy - https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...qu?usp=sharing.
-
02-15-21 19:36 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 960If anyone is still interested she would still be very appreciative.
If anyone is still interested she would still be very appreciative.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
PM for additional details if you want.
-
02-15-21 19:24 #5593Senior Member

Posts: 960Couple of girls looking to play later tonight and tomorrow.
One is petite UTR Brunette, with completely open menu.
Other is formerly UTR Marcy.
PM for info and digits.
-
02-15-21 19:16 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 960Which one? The post you quoted reference two Bella's.
Originally Posted by JaxJagFan2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:53 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 34Bella is worth seeing
I dreamnt of Bella gives an amazing BBBJ and makes sure to catch every drop before spitting. Great person to have a dream about. Location is very clean and discreet.
Originally Posted by JxFactor
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:06 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 126Tracey
Hey. You have a link for tracey?
Originally Posted by Catmandoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 15:03 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 126Anybody has a link to whom you all are referring too?
Originally Posted by Mitch1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 12:02 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 960Blu
She is seeking dates today and probably willing to cut some deals.
Very good BBBJ, open menu other than greek.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58804763/
-
02-15-21 11:18 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 470Digits
I see no digits.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





