Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 980 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 14688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5583

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    Heads up, this girl Rose has been known to keep a folder of mongers with their IDs / faces and attempt blackmail later on. It's on the forum here somewhere, do a search.

    Don't fall for her bullshit care package scam. She's a scumbag of the highest order and deserves everything she gets in prison.
    Damn. I almost saw bet when she was staying in Venice. She sent me screen shots of alot of good reviews. The only thing that held me back was I couldn't find any reviews of her anywhere on my own. I smelled something was off. Glad I never went through with it.

  2. #5582

    Kaylee no kitty snack

    That's a negative. At least for me. Sure wanted to. Can't remember her reason. I'm decent looking and healthy enough. Have t been back.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    Let you suck the kitty? Is CIM available?

  3. #5581

    Does Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Those digits appear to still be good, Rookie.
    Let you suck the kitty? Is CIM available?

  4. #5580
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    Heads up, this girl Rose has been known to keep a folder of mongers with their IDs / faces and attempt blackmail later on. It's on the forum here somewhere, do a search.

    Don't fall for her bullshit care package scam. She's a scumbag of the highest order and deserves everything she gets in prison.
    I don't know about blackmail since she does that on her FB in a section called "People Who Pay". It's hard to extort someone when you just go ahead and post the info. At that point, all the leverage is gone.

  5. #5579

    Rose is an Extortionist

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Are there people who will honestly send a care package today for reduced roses later?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58703058/
    Heads up, this girl Rose has been known to keep a folder of mongers with their IDs / faces and attempt blackmail later on. It's on the forum here somewhere, do a search.

    Don't fall for her bullshit care package scam. She's a scumbag of the highest order and deserves everything she gets in prison.

  6. #5578
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Tall Thin blonde UTR with nice bolt ons in Feather Sound area looking to do a date or two this morning.

    PM for details.
    Available tonight if your interested. PM me for digits and info if you need.

  7. #5577
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1965  [View Original Post]
    This one is from WhatsYourPrice but she is clearly a full-time, UTR provider. Spent $2 to be nice but totally lackluster performance (if you don't mind a lackluster BBBJ, you could probably get it for $. 5). Lives not far from the triangle and also uses a friends place on 17 Ave S. Definitely stoned, large gunt area and head game was weak. However, CFS wasn't awful and she's very nice and accommodating. PM me if you want digits -- I don't mind giving this one up to fellow mongers (regardless of my investment).
    Lmfao. Maybe 150 for a lackluster BJ and ok FS? Nah dogg, I'll pass.

  8. #5576

    Jaz (Jessica)

    This one is from WhatsYourPrice but she is clearly a full-time, UTR provider. Spent $2 to be nice but totally lackluster performance (if you don't mind a lackluster BBBJ, you could probably get it for $. 5). Lives not far from the triangle and also uses a friends place on 17 Ave S. Definitely stoned, large gunt area and head game was weak. However, CFS wasn't awful and she's very nice and accommodating. PM me if you want digits -- I don't mind giving this one up to fellow mongers (regardless of my investment).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 10.56.17 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 10.56.08 AM.png‎  

  9. #5575

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    I see a number in one of the posts, but no active ad. Does she still advertise? What part of town does she host and is it a safe enough location? She sounds fun.
    She stays on Ulmerton, nice and safe place close to PIE. SHEmostly just has a friend post on this thread from time to time. Can't remember any actual listings.

    She's well worth it, just plan for a little delay, always seems to running behind. But as the saying goes "good things come those that wait ".

  10. #5574
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    I see a number in one of the posts, but no active ad. Does she still advertise? What part of town does she host and is it a safe enough location? She sounds fun.
    No ads, no need for. I tried 3 x this week to get a repeat and never a response.

    Ulmerton close to 27X. Area is fine. Decent hotel.

  11. #5573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1484

    Once and only once

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Are there people who will honestly send a care package today for reduced roses later?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58703058/
    I funded a commissary with a CC. The beneficiary did not know the origin. Uncle knew of course.

  12. #5572

    Astrid

    I see a number in one of the posts, but no active ad. Does she still advertise? What part of town does she host and is it a safe enough location? She sounds fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    After reading all the posts from fellow mongerers I decided to finally try for myself. Sent her a text and she promptly answered back. Was able to set up a meeting without trouble. Once I arrived I had to wait an extra 15 minutes, but that is not too bad and once I was in the room, she was quite friendly and easy to chat with. When it came down to the action. She was every bit as good as was stated on past reviews. I love a good BBBJ, and she definitely ranks among the best in that department. She plays with the boys so wonderfully all the while she performs, and when it came to the climax, she continued going until your orgasm was complete. Thanks again guys, I will surely add her to my list of quality regulars.

  13. #5571

    Yeah a few will!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Are there people who will honestly send a care package today for reduced roses later?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58703058/
    Unfortunately, some p-whooped idiots will donate to her scam? In or out of jail; Rose is always in a crisis and needing $$$ from suckers? LOL!

  14. #5570

    Astrid

    After reading all the posts from fellow mongerers I decided to finally try for myself. Sent her a text and she promptly answered back. Was able to set up a meeting without trouble. Once I arrived I had to wait an extra 15 minutes, but that is not too bad and once I was in the room, she was quite friendly and easy to chat with. When it came down to the action. She was every bit as good as was stated on past reviews. I love a good BBBJ, and she definitely ranks among the best in that department. She plays with the boys so wonderfully all the while she performs, and when it came to the climax, she continued going until your orgasm was complete. Thanks again guys, I will surely add her to my list of quality regulars.

  15. #5569

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Are there people who will honestly send a care package today for reduced roses later?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58703058/
    Maybe some dumb lawyer can get a BBBJ from her in the jailhouse in exchange for some commissary money, What could go wrong? And I'm sure she wouldn't post your info on her FB under "guys who pay" or anything like that. Karma wins again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape