Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 920 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 970 1020 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 19567
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5782

    Chinese at Maple Village

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Back when Body Craft in Kent was open (next to the Great Wall Mall), they sported the white lab-coat look and I dug it. Did the ladies look Vietnamese? Body Craft was a mostly Vietnamese shop, and they had some young hotties in there from time to time. I might have to make the drive here just for the memory. .
    Nope, she was from China. Also don't think they will do any more than a HJ, but it might be worth another visit or two.

  2. #5781
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattleik  [View Original Post]
    I believe Lena in body foot spa next to ginza in Chinatown does it for lower price in my experience and BBFS since I gotten it for 80 - 100 she never minds and had great time with her.
    Can you provide a link to their ad and / or the address and phone number? The 3 places I see advertised in Chinatown are:

    1. Reflection Massage: https://seattle.rubratings.com/141421.

    (I recently provided a review of my visit there).

    2. Angel Spa: https://seattle.rubratings.com/183141.

    3. Spirit Massage Spa: https://seattle.rubratings.com/188606.

    There is also this place: https://www.yelp.com/biz/imperial-foot-massage-seattle. They don't advertise much.

  3. #5780
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! I also stopped by yesterday and got a good looking late-20's / early30's girl, wearing a spa lab coat and leggings. She did a really good job on my back and neck (I asked for hard and she delivered), then some nice teasing on the legs and ass. Started out under the sheet, but she got rid of that within 5 minutes. On the flip she had the lab coat mostly opened, with a v-neck t-shirt on underneath, revealing some really nice large B or small C cups (looked good on her fit frame). Ended with a good HJ, including edging, and some OTC touching.

    Wish I got her name, cause I recommend for those occasions where you want a really good massage and don't need more than an HJ.
    Back when Body Craft in Kent was open (next to the Great Wall Mall), they sported the white lab-coat look and I dug it. Did the ladies look Vietnamese? Body Craft was a mostly Vietnamese shop, and they had some young hotties in there from time to time. I might have to make the drive here just for the memory. .

  4. #5779

    Maple Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt206  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Maple Village Massage by University Village. The lady who greeted me was 50+ And in some sort of spa attendant uniform. There were three rooms but only curtains. But the place was warm and clean. The massage was firm and she had me covered with a sheet and thin blanket over the parts that weren't being worked on. At the end she motioned to ask I wanted everything massaged, I passed because the massage had been strictly professional with no teasing.
    Interesting! I also stopped by yesterday and got a good looking late-20's / early30's girl, wearing a spa lab coat and leggings. She did a really good job on my back and neck (I asked for hard and she delivered), then some nice teasing on the legs and ass. Started out under the sheet, but she got rid of that within 5 minutes. On the flip she had the lab coat mostly opened, with a v-neck t-shirt on underneath, revealing some really nice large B or small C cups (looked good on her fit frame). Ended with a good HJ, including edging, and some OTC touching.

    Wish I got her name, cause I recommend for those occasions where you want a really good massage and don't need more than an HJ.

  5. #5778
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceHeartSk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Bonnie at Evergreen is in 40's, and is also 100% Korean.
    Older Bonnie is also Korean, that didn't change, she just got old. It was definitely her at evergreen though. It doesn't matter, I'm done with those elderly places.

  6. #5777
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWood56  [View Original Post]
    Looking for BBFS new to the game.
    I believe Lena in body foot spa next to ginza in Chinatown does it for lower price in my experience and BBFS since I gotten it for 80 - 100 she never minds and had great time with her.

  7. #5776

    Maple village massage

    I stopped by Maple Village Massage by University Village. The lady who greeted me was 50+ And in some sort of spa attendant uniform. There were three rooms but only curtains. But the place was warm and clean. The massage was firm and she had me covered with a sheet and thin blanket over the parts that weren't being worked on. At the end she motioned to ask I wanted everything massaged, I passed because the massage had been strictly professional with no teasing.

  8. #5775

    Who does BBFS around China Town for lowest $$

    Looking for BBFS new to the game.

  9. #5774

    Loki

    Went to Royal and met with Loki. Fun time. $$ for full service. All covered. Not much of a massage. I tried to ask for more but she just wanted to do the escort thing. OK.

  10. #5773
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    The Bonnie I saw at Evergreen is probably thirty years younger than the Bonnie who was formerly at Euro-Touch.
    Yeah, Bonnie at Evergreen is in 40's, and is also 100% Korean.

  11. #5772
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    The Bonnie I saw at Evergreen is probably thirty years younger than the Bonnie who was formerly at Euro-Touch.
    Two different ladies then. Maybe the Bonnie from ET was using a different name at evergreen I didn't ask. It was her though, 60 years old or whatever she is.

  12. #5771

    Bonnie at Evergreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    She went to evergreen spa or at least that's where I saw her last. It was her and some other oldie so I left.
    The Bonnie I saw at Evergreen is probably thirty years younger than the Bonnie who was formerly at Euro-Touch.

  13. #5770

    ET Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    I've never had an "amazing duo" before. Only some standard "4 hands massage" where one person gives a HJ while the other lifelessly rubs one of your legs.

    Can you provide any more details on what the amazing duo is like? Are both girls providing extras at the same time? Do they interact with each other at all? And is it double the usual $$ rate?

    It's definitely on my bucket list, but I've always been hesitant because it's usually a high bill and the outcome has never even been close to what I hoped for.

    Also, how old are Cancy and Cici?

    Thanks,

    Efurufe.
    Candy and Cici are both mid 40's. I have had Candy do a nice b2 b table shower to get things started. Then ask for two girls when back in a the room for an extra Benjamin. Standard ET activities with two ladies and no cover if you want. One time they were kissing each other as I stood there pounding one. Then moved to the other one for equal time.

    Have fun if you decide to try it!

  14. #5769
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerGrande  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. I for one am happy to see Bonnie go. While I am sure they will not bring in anyone young. At least it will be younger.
    She went to evergreen spa or at least that's where I saw her last. It was her and some other oldie so I left.

  15. #5768

    I saw a likely near 60, in Andy Sauvage

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerGrande  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. I for one am happy to see Bonnie go. While I am sure they will not bring in anyone young. At least it will be younger.
    I remember seeing Andy Sauvage, who advertised as 48. Someone on TRB said she was more like 60. She was not an attractive late 40's lady, I'll tell you that. Yuck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape