Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 683 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 10236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3111
    Any tips / ideas on how to find new ladies? Stg is pretty beat and the pickins' are slim.

  2. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by DoNotDeevee8  [View Original Post]
    I never understood how she gets decent reviews. First of all, she weighs much more than her photos. Second, she isn't always reliable. I have had her telling me, "Give me ten minutes," while sitting in the parking lot for an hour. Her "kitty" is loose. Not impressed.
    Simple, because spineless mongers don't want to upset these girls so they can go back for more BBFS creampie. That's the main reason everyone wants to see her and others who offer the same.

  3. #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    She used to do doubles with girls. No more sure crystal clear doesn't like her I hear. Any chance BBFS on first date?
    You mean BBFS with Amy or Crystal?

  4. #3108

    Amy kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DoNotDeevee8  [View Original Post]
    I never understood how she gets decent reviews. First of all, she weighs much more than her photos. Second, she isn't always reliable. I have had her telling me, "Give me ten minutes," while sitting in the parking lot for an hour. Her "kitty" is loose. Not impressed.
    She used to do doubles with girls. No more sure crystal clear doesn't like her I hear. Any chance BBFS on first date?

  5. #3107
    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    To my surprise, I got a few txt from Alex this morning. Ended up being someone else, (old handler? Telling me about some new girl.
    I got these. Not impressed with the new offerings.

  6. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJohn69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah her service was much better a few yrs ago, saw her twice BBFS second time creampie. Third and last time was 2 yrs ago. Bad in responding and scheduling. Made me wait. Session was mediocre and prices were higher. Kept jawing about her ex, no car, and a bunch of complaining. Never went back.
    I never understood how she gets decent reviews. First of all, she weighs much more than her photos. Second, she isn't always reliable. I have had her telling me, "Give me ten minutes," while sitting in the parking lot for an hour. Her "kitty" is loose. Not impressed.

  7. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Bella from East Brunswick is still out of the game she was incredible these other two Bellas ones very skinny and the other one looks hot has anyone been with either one and worth it? The one power is posting for bareback full for $100 the other belly looks very tiny.
    I seen Bella from E Brunswick one time. She was great.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/centralje...70-8/1/1306919

  8. #3104

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Rcarh  [View Original Post]
    That link was taken down quick- she was cute too.

    I didn't know THAT was the Bella of the reviews. I thought she was out of the game and from North Brunswick. Got it. I'll check out the reviews with a different eye.
    Bella from East Brunswick is still out of the game she was incredible these other two Bellas ones very skinny and the other one looks hot has anyone been with either one and worth it? The one power is posting for bareback full for $100 the other belly looks very tiny.

  9. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    Before you do that, this addict Bella is a different Bella than the one from Central Jersey with extensive reviews.
    Yea I don't know anything about hoes north of exit 40. Sounds like a different Bella.

  10. #3102
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcarh  [View Original Post]
    That link was taken down quick- she was cute too.

    I didn't know THAT was the Bella of the reviews. I thought she was out of the game and from North Brunswick. Got it. I'll check out the reviews with a different eye.
    Before you do that, this addict Bella is a different Bella than the one from Central Jersey with extensive reviews.

  11. #3101

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    Top link is dead. Bottom link is Bella. She has been reviewed on here many times. Not my cup of tea really but she's friendly enough. Has probably the most hardcore habit of anyone I have ever met. Believe me when I say that is an impressive statement. That girl has a higher tolerance than a heard of elephants. Seriously she should be studied by science.
    That link was taken down quick- she was cute too.

    I didn't know THAT was the Bella of the reviews. I thought she was out of the game and from North Brunswick. Got it. I'll check out the reviews with a different eye.

  12. #3100
    Top link is dead. Bottom link is Bella. She has been reviewed on here many times. Not my cup of tea really but she's friendly enough. Has probably the most hardcore habit of anyone I have ever met. Believe me when I say that is an impressive statement. That girl has a higher tolerance than a heard of elephants. Seriously she should be studied by science.

  13. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for taking the time to tell the story. The more information we get as mongers, the better prepared we can be for those curveballs that will get thrown to us.

    I got pulled over for being in an area known for prostitution (as I told the cop, I didn't know that, how can he assume that I did). Here is my own tip for anyone out there. Think about the possibility that it might happen and come up with your own narrative on how you are going to handle the inquiry. In other words, have a story ready in advance because when you have a flashlight shining in your face, it is not easy to think in those circumstance. I too was friendly and cooperative but I was guarded in the amount of information I gave him and in no way did I implicate myself despite his repeated attempts to solicit compromising details. As for his bogus offer of going soft on me if I told the truth, I simply maintained everything I told him is the truth and the contest to see who blinks first finally ended. Hope this helps, that's the power of this board, sharing info for our collective safety.
    You don't need a story just tell the cop "I don't answer questions" give them your name and continue to answer all their questions with "I'm sorry I don't answer questions".

  14. #3098

  15. #3097
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    Is that nail fungus on her big toe? Is that a deal breaker for you foot fetish guys?
    Those are straight up mummy toes. I'd rather stay home, jerk off and save money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape