Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 1286 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12268

    Japan + 1

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    It is for us foreigners, we got limited options as Gaijin (foreigner). I wasn't going for mongering though. My best friend moved there as he got a job teaching English and I was visiting him. I'm extra bummed just sitting on these tickets I can't use yet haha.
    Japan is also a go. Giving blow jobs are literally professions. Intercourse can be against the law in soaplands, but, blowjobs are offered.

    Escorts are literally considered health workers, and getting one to your hotel is easy.

    Japan: the land of the tightest P.S. And accomodating mouths.

  2. #12267

    Montreal +2

    Quote Originally Posted by HKPunter99  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I totally agree on Montreal. Went in 2018 for a few days and it was great!

    Two favorite agencies:

    1.) https://escortsxo.com/.

    2.) https://www.velvetlovemtl.com/.

    If you like Asian, then check out: https://www.mae88.com/.

    I can't wait to be able to travel again!
    Montreal is a go. Single girls in general are open for a shag. The escorts are sexy, business like, but mostly GFE within your paid window.

    Europe in general is a go as well. Sex working is a profession, many are in unions, and enjoy the work. You can make friends and be a side bang as well. No puritan hang ups on the oldest profession. It's just the US with this nonsense.

  3. #12266

    Montreal +1!

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Half the price and five times the quality. I've been there several times. French Canadian girls are fantastic. Most are slim and super hot. Usual rate is about 160 per hour.
    Yeah, I totally agree on Montreal. Went in 2018 for a few days and it was great!

    Two favorite agencies:

    1.) https://escortsxo.com/.

    2.) https://www.velvetlovemtl.com/.

    If you like Asian, then check out: https://www.mae88.com/.

    I can't wait to be able to travel again!

  4. #12265

    Montreal

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    I have heard a lot of good thing about Montreal. It is probably the closet place from NOVA (distance) to have a good experience at a reasonable price. I have not been there for mongering so I can't opine on the quality of services nor the quality of providers, but a quick search at tryst reveals that it is about 50% of the price comparing to NOVA.
    Half the price and five times the quality. I've been there several times. French Canadian girls are fantastic. Most are slim and super hot. Usual rate is about 160 per hour.

  5. #12264
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Private Liaisons?
    Moved websites: https://www.privateliaisons.net/calendar.

  6. #12263
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    OMG, I was also planning a summer trip to Japan. It was going to be a sightseeing / monger trip but covid ruined it. I heard mongering in Japan was expensive though.
    It is for us foreigners, we got limited options as Gaijin (foreigner). I wasn't going for mongering though. My best friend moved there as he got a job teaching English and I was visiting him. I'm extra bummed just sitting on these tickets I can't use yet haha.

  7. #12262
    Quote Originally Posted by MavDog2  [View Original Post]
    I've been up to Montreal, so I already know how much we're overpaying here LOL. But that was both a site seeing trip and monger trip LOL. I had tossed around the idea of an Asia trip but that's a much bigger commitment. I. e. Might as well spend two, 2. 5 weeks minimum with flight time and jet lag.

    Regarding pharma, dunno if I'm at the age that I should be using them yet? Or is that not even a factor in whether I try them? I honestly don't know.
    I have heard a lot of good thing about Montreal. It is probably the closet place from NOVA (distance) to have a good experience at a reasonable price. I have not been there for mongering so I can't opine on the quality of services nor the quality of providers, but a quick search at tryst reveals that it is about 50% of the price comparing to NOVA.

  8. #12261

    I wonder where he is now

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    I remember it well! I used to get my "car" washed weekly there back when 2 Big4 U went by Dr. Shish Kabob.
    I used to email him back and forth all the time, but lost touch around the mid 2000's.

    Every time I drive past a carwash, I still laugh.

  9. #12260
    Anyone know what happened to Private Liaisons?

  10. #12259
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I bought tickets to Japan in Jan of 2020 and still haven't gone because their borders are still closed LOL.
    OMG, I was also planning a summer trip to Japan. It was going to be a sightseeing / monger trip but covid ruined it. I heard mongering in Japan was expensive though.

  11. #12258
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]

    Recommendation:

    Save your money, buy a trip to one of their reported countries.
    I bought tickets to Japan in Jan of 2020 and still haven't gone because their borders are still closed LOL.

  12. #12257
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Recommendation:

    Save your money, buy a trip to one of their reported countries, stock up on Cialis or Viagra and enjoy a spree. When you get back you might be jaded, not willing to settle for the crappy service that exists in the US.
    I've been up to Montreal, so I already know how much we're overpaying here LOL. But that was both a site seeing trip and monger trip LOL. I had tossed around the idea of an Asia trip but that's a much bigger commitment. I. e. Might as well spend two, 2. 5 weeks minimum with flight time and jet lag.

    Regarding pharma, dunno if I'm at the age that I should be using them yet? Or is that not even a factor in whether I try them? I honestly don't know.

  13. #12256
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember the $50 for 15 minute places from the late 90's and early 00's? I think it was a guy named "2Big4U" on the big dog board who named it "the carwash".

    I used to go to the Spanish houses in the 00's, where $30 got you 10 minutes. The same girls worked at places like The Latin Palace, which charged $80 for 15 minutes, but the person who ran the operation liked me and plugged me into the Spanish side. I'd see the same girls who rotated into the gringo places, but at less than half the price.
    I remember it well! I used to get my "car" washed weekly there back when 2 Big4 U went by Dr. Shish Kabob.

  14. #12255

    Thinking about taking a trip

    Hey NOVA folks! I am a long time member on the Richmond boards and don't get up your way often but am thinking about taking a little trip soon.

    The Asian offerings here in the RVA are really bad. Are there any good Asian providers up your way? Possibly who offer doubles?

    I prefer petite women with very few rules.

    Any info will be appreciated!

    Thanks and be safe!

  15. #12254

    Quarter spots

    I was in NY at that time. Dudes used to hand out little cars on the street with an address. It was 25 for about 15 minutes. Would like to see them back in business.

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember the $50 for 15 minute places from the late 90's and early 00's? I think it was a guy named "2Big4U" on the big dog board who named it "the carwash".

    I used to go to the Spanish houses in the 00's, where $30 got you 10 minutes. The same girls worked at places like The Latin Palace, which charged $80 for 15 minutes, but the person who ran the operation liked me and plugged me into the Spanish side. I'd see the same girls who rotated into the gringo places, but at less than half the price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape