Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 10238
-
02-15-21 15:14 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 50Any info on these two?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...u/455133178039 seems cute.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/749681968497 advertises BBFS.
-
02-15-21 15:00 #3097Regular Member

Posts: 3Those are straight up mummy toes. I'd rather stay home, jerk off and save money.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 13:52 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 987Yea, I saw that. I said to myself, why even take a picture like that? How is that sexy? Toe nails need to be clipped, painted and whatever other issues she got going on with her feet need to be addressed.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 12:19 #3095Regular Member

Posts: 6Lacey
Had this one plenty of times on Broadway she can clean the pipe real good with the right one she will also do GFE worth the trip. Never did foot job not my thing.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 10:04 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 151Toe nail fungus?
Is that nail fungus on her big toe? Is that a deal breaker for you foot fetish guys?
Originally Posted by Wbhc1
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 09:03 #3093Senior Member

Posts: 888Thanks for the details
Thanks for taking the time to tell the story. The more information we get as mongers, the better prepared we can be for those curveballs that will get thrown to us.
Originally Posted by Plicker2
[View Original Post]
I got pulled over for being in an area known for prostitution (as I told the cop, I didn't know that, how can he assume that I did). Here is my own tip for anyone out there. Think about the possibility that it might happen and come up with your own narrative on how you are going to handle the inquiry. In other words, have a story ready in advance because when you have a flashlight shining in your face, it is not easy to think in those circumstance. I too was friendly and cooperative but I was guarded in the amount of information I gave him and in no way did I implicate myself despite his repeated attempts to solicit compromising details. As for his bogus offer of going soft on me if I told the truth, I simply maintained everything I told him is the truth and the contest to see who blinks first finally ended. Hope this helps, that's the power of this board, sharing info for our collective safety.
-
02-15-21 04:00 #3092Senior Member

Posts: 103Lacy
Has anyone have any info on this one was thinking of giving her a try.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/343273823121
-
02-15-21 01:18 #3091Senior Member

Posts: 987She's been a known scam for years.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 00:40 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 65Phat Cat aka AJ in Mt Laurel
I visited AJ in January. I ended up waiting a little longer than I expected. She gave me bad directions to the elevator. Generally a good visit but I felt she was a little off (off her game). Prior to reading above quote I was considering trying her again thinking 2nd visit would improve. Not so sure now. The picture is the red one piece is close to her current shape. Unfortunately it was a size or two too small and killed the sex appeal for the lingerie. Ironically my pants have shrunk (packed on Covid Pounds) to the point that you can see 1/2 my white pocket lining.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 00:25 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 65Saw Kylie When she was pregnant
I saw Kylie when she was pregnant in early 2020. Bucket List checked but adventure was a let down. Ran into the stop / rules. Assumed it was both COVID and Pregnancy. If I recall she did have a sexy southern accent.
Originally Posted by JeffBlake969
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 23:48 #3088Regular Member

Posts: 23That's her specialty
Sorry to hear that. But she has a history and has done that to so many people, including me. She's a thief, no more, no less.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 23:29 #3087Senior Member

Posts: 43Good notes
Thanks bro. This is good.
Originally Posted by Plicker2
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 21:10 #3086Regular Member

Posts: 4https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/601058922224
Looks exactly like the pictures except she's hiding a protruding stomach. Incall was safe and didn't see any signs of hard party use. Donation was affordable.
If you like bigger thick girls she's it, but she has too many rules and she changes rules on a whim. She's just coasting off her youth and looks.
She is also just plain gross. Not going to go into too much detail but she has poor hygiene. She doesn't even wash her hands after basic business so I couldn't even imagine seeing her at the end of the night. Members with high post history I can PM you more info.
She could be a winner but too many downsides. Look elsewhere.
-
02-14-21 20:06 #3085Senior Member

Posts: 102Cliff notes
I have limo tinted windows in the back so I'm looking right at the cop but he can't see that I am. I texted Ashley / Cindy and told her listen there's a cop looking at me so I'm leaving. She said a guy from yesterday got pulled over and told him the room number so don't tell him the room number. So jump to the pull over.
Originally Posted by FordP
[View Original Post]
He got my license ran the checks came back and started the questions.
So Mr blah what were you doing there at the hotel?
I was there to give my friend Cindy a ride.
Well it seems a little odd you sat there for a few minutes and then you just pulled away why was that?
Cindy went silent the last thing I told her was if you don't come out I'm leaving and I did.
How do you know Cindy?
She's a friend of mine.
What is Cindy last name?
Well officer I'm not sure I should be giving out my friends last name as it might implicate her in something am I being charged here?
No Mr. Blah you're not being charged with anything it just seems your behavior is a little odd pulling in front of the hotel and then leaving and your breathing hard right now you haven't been doing anything illegal have you?
No I have not and now may I ask you have I broken any laws? Well failure to maintain Lane is why I pulled you over. Officer I was just driving around potholes I never crossed any lines. Yes Mr. Blah I believe that you were going around potholes I try to avoid them too. Well officer if I haven't broken any laws why am I being questioned? You have a nice day Mr blah drive safely. Thank you officer you do the same.
He rode my bumper for five miles. He came up pleasantly I replied and acted pleasantly it was never a strained conversation I just asked him questions and depending on what his answer was just dictated what I was going to say next that's just how it played out. He was a young pleasant officer if it was an old grizzled prick things could have gone differently. Know this I don't go to a meet-up with anything illegal on me he also asked if there was anything illegal in my car and I looked him straight in the eye with firm No. There was more but it would get way too long.
-
02-14-21 18:38 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 50Newfield
That's really good awareness on your part and a good lesson on paying attention to your surroundings. Would you mind sharing what types of questions you were asked? I always think about that when leaving an appointment.
Originally Posted by Plicker2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





