Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 683 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3085

    Cliff notes

    Quote Originally Posted by FordP  [View Original Post]
    That's really good awareness on your part and a good lesson on paying attention to your surroundings. Would you mind sharing what types of questions you were asked? I always think about that when leaving an appointment.
    I have limo tinted windows in the back so I'm looking right at the cop but he can't see that I am. I texted Ashley / Cindy and told her listen there's a cop looking at me so I'm leaving. She said a guy from yesterday got pulled over and told him the room number so don't tell him the room number. So jump to the pull over.

    He got my license ran the checks came back and started the questions.

    So Mr blah what were you doing there at the hotel?

    I was there to give my friend Cindy a ride.

    Well it seems a little odd you sat there for a few minutes and then you just pulled away why was that?

    Cindy went silent the last thing I told her was if you don't come out I'm leaving and I did.

    How do you know Cindy?

    She's a friend of mine.

    What is Cindy last name?

    Well officer I'm not sure I should be giving out my friends last name as it might implicate her in something am I being charged here?

    No Mr. Blah you're not being charged with anything it just seems your behavior is a little odd pulling in front of the hotel and then leaving and your breathing hard right now you haven't been doing anything illegal have you?

    No I have not and now may I ask you have I broken any laws? Well failure to maintain Lane is why I pulled you over. Officer I was just driving around potholes I never crossed any lines. Yes Mr. Blah I believe that you were going around potholes I try to avoid them too. Well officer if I haven't broken any laws why am I being questioned? You have a nice day Mr blah drive safely. Thank you officer you do the same.

    He rode my bumper for five miles. He came up pleasantly I replied and acted pleasantly it was never a strained conversation I just asked him questions and depending on what his answer was just dictated what I was going to say next that's just how it played out. He was a young pleasant officer if it was an old grizzled prick things could have gone differently. Know this I don't go to a meet-up with anything illegal on me he also asked if there was anything illegal in my car and I looked him straight in the eye with firm No. There was more but it would get way too long.

  2. #3084

    Newfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Plicker2  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Ashley / Cindy in Newfield. When I got there a police officer sitting across the street I seen him put his window down and focus binoculars on me. I sat a couple of minutes and he had his window down just staring at my vehicle. After about 5 minutes I decided to cancel and as I started to pull away he came blasting after me and followed me to the Clayton City Line before pulling me over and giving me the third degree. In the end as he was questioning me I asked him if I broke any laws. He said no besides that you were weaving a little bit I said I was avoiding potholes and if I haven't broken any laws why are you questioning me. He said have nice day Mr xxxx. By the questions he was asking he knows what's going on there. I won't be returning to Newfield they are watching her now. Good luck.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/266989294254
    That's really good awareness on your part and a good lesson on paying attention to your surroundings. Would you mind sharing what types of questions you were asked? I always think about that when leaving an appointment.

  3. #3083

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know for sure if she does BBFS still? Her ass and titties have gotten much bigger over time.
    Stay away. On other board some monger is butt hurt. He seen Amykitty before and happy. I'm sure he always BBFS creamed her, or else why go back. Latest is he paid deposit and she canceled. Rebooked later date and paid deposit again and she canceled LOL. I think he got some of the money back. Some people never learn. If she robbing regulars, imagine new johns.

  4. #3082

    Stay away, she ripped me off.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...2/098405261991

    I admit I made a mistake. I called her and she said she was flying solo but when I got there, I could hear other people in the apt. Had I been thinking with the big head, I would have let the premises immediately.

    She insisted upon getting the money upfront and after the funds were hand, three men were knocking at the door telling me to leave. The good news is that at least they didn't try to shake me down for additional funds because it would be ugly, the only money I brought with me was in her hands. From that day forward, I vowed to alert other mongers that she is a thief.

    What I find most amazing is that she continues to advertise and I assume, find new clients. I would never take the chance, there are too many decent options without a rip off history. Good luck and stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AA087CF2-7C2D-4CB8-961F-1AA2F4004B10.jpeg‎  

  5. #3081

    Ashley

    Went to see Ashley / Cindy in Newfield. When I got there a police officer sitting across the street I seen him put his window down and focus binoculars on me. I sat a couple of minutes and he had his window down just staring at my vehicle. After about 5 minutes I decided to cancel and as I started to pull away he came blasting after me and followed me to the Clayton City Line before pulling me over and giving me the third degree. In the end as he was questioning me I asked him if I broke any laws. He said no besides that you were weaving a little bit I said I was avoiding potholes and if I haven't broken any laws why are you questioning me. He said have nice day Mr xxxx. By the questions he was asking he knows what's going on there. I won't be returning to Newfield they are watching her now. Good luck.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/266989294254
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTYzOTQ0MDI4MGVlNzA3ZGI5ODIyZTIzZWE2OThkZjA0MTNlZThm.jpg‎  

  6. #3080

    Amy kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJohn69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah her service was much better a few yrs ago, saw her twice BBFS second time creampie. Third and last time was 2 yrs ago. Bad in responding and scheduling. Made me wait. Session was mediocre and prices were higher. Kept jawing about her ex, no car, and a bunch of complaining. Never went back.
    Does anyone know for sure if she does BBFS still? Her ass and titties have gotten much bigger over time.

  7. #3079

    Amykitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She's fortunate that t3 r was down when I saw her.

    I don't give a crap about other mongers when writing a honest review and really don't understand what guys are afraid of.

    She's big, much bigger than her pics, no one can deny that.

    With me, she was a clock watcher.

    Like someone else also experienced, I was in the parking lot when she went silent. But at least in my case, I hung around and she finally responded.
    Yeah her service was much better a few yrs ago, saw her twice BBFS second time creampie. Third and last time was 2 yrs ago. Bad in responding and scheduling. Made me wait. Session was mediocre and prices were higher. Kept jawing about her ex, no car, and a bunch of complaining. Never went back.

  8. #3078

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    To my surprise, I got a few txt from Alex this morning. Ended up being someone else, (old handler? Telling me about some new girl.
    Yeah, I got the same thing. I'm guessing that it was the last baby daddy.

  9. #3077

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if she'll let you do bare? I like 'them nice and stupid like that.
    YMMV but yes I believe she will.

  10. #3076

    Amy Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She's fortunate that t3 r was down when I saw her.

    I don't give a crap about other mongers when writing a honest review and really don't understand what guys are afraid of.

    She's big, much bigger than her pics, no one can deny that.

    With me, she was a clock watcher.

    Like someone else also experienced, I was in the parking lot when she went silent. But at least in my case, I hung around and she finally responded.
    They all get jaded after a while. She started out with a good service for the price but that's not how it is now.

  11. #3075

    Ghost of Alex

    To my surprise, I got a few txt from Alex this morning. Ended up being someone else, (old handler? Telling me about some new girl.

  12. #3074
    Good God, she looks like John Calipari. Hard pass. Or should I say soft pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ms. PhatKat I see thes post around but not sure if I should take the comments real. Text some other 570 number but never heard back. Anyone link up with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4844621535

  13. #3073

    Anyone?

    Anyone meet up with this BBW beauty? I messaged her asked if she does incalls she said yea I asked where she was and then nothing. Anyone actually meet her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/58707774/

  14. #3072
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexico69  [View Original Post]
    Her name is AJ. I saw her and had an amazing time. She's often with a cute younger girl or 2.
    Any idea if she'll let you do bare? I like 'them nice and stupid like that.

  15. #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ms. PhatKat I see thes post around but not sure if I should take the comments real. Text some other 570 number but never heard back. Anyone link up with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4844621535
    I've actually seen her about 3-4 times, but no more. 1st time was in her apartment in NE Philly, since then she has moved to the motel, first in NE, now in ML. Each visit was progressively worse, she started out first as sweet and friendly, I thought I would be a regular. Last time she didn't even recognize me, claiming it was her "pain relievers" making her drowsy. I never went back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape