Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12433

    80 as in Miles

    Hey Gents,

    Pretty sure that's max 80 as in dollars. See reference: https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/

    - Tork.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious, I guess I have been reading that wrong all along. .

    HolyDiver.

  2. #12432
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever seen her? Is she legitimate?
    No, I have not seen her. I was just correcting the link so others could view it.

    HolyDiver.

  3. #12431

    RE: Max 80

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubb4  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure max 80 means the provider is less than 80 years old. It is the category for old ladies.
    Hilarious, I guess I have been reading that wrong all along. .

    HolyDiver.

  4. #12430

    Hallie

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT with Hallie. She's just passing through. The pics are definitely flattering, but she was clean and friendly enough. Lots of rules and everything covered. I could tell that as an 80 QV, she was reluctant to even change positions. I hate that. So ridiculous. Very business like and on her phone most of the time. I wouldn't repeat but it was okay for one time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58748014/
    That ass looks good thanks for the info. I spoke with her a couple months ago but we couldn't get our schedules to mesh I think she travels with Savannah sinn.

  5. #12429
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Here is the correct link:

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rham/58706228/

    Also, does anyone else appreciate the post on Max80 but her hh rate is 130? SMH.

    HolyDiver.
    Have you ever seen her? Is she legitimate?

  6. #12428

    Max 80

    I'm pretty sure max 80 means the provider is less than 80 years old. It is the category for old ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Here is the correct link:

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rham/58706228/

    Also, does anyone else appreciate the post on Max80 but her hh rate is 130? SMH.

    HolyDiver.

  7. #12427

    RE: Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    Layla in Fuquay.

    Has anyone seen this lady in Fuquay.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/58706228/
    Here is the correct link:

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rham/58706228/

    Also, does anyone else appreciate the post on Max80 but her hh rate is 130? SMH.

    HolyDiver.

  8. #12426

    Kay.

    Figured this might amuse some of you. I was pounding one of my regulars within 20 minutes of this exchange.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  9. #12425

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyyyy17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, she has a video on the internet from years sessions ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/3...ottie/37281692
    I reached out but never got a reply back. I was hoping she was real and visiting for a while.

  10. #12424

    Heather

    Has anyone seen her, she has a video on the internet from years sessions ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/3...ottie/37281692

  11. #12423
    SAC on Uncle's FB 2/13. Picked up at one of the usual locations off Capital. Anyone we know?

  12. #12422

    Lady in Fuquay

    Layla in Fuquay.

    Has anyone seen this lady in Fuquay.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/58706228/

  13. #12421
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah  [View Original Post]
    Nami and Havannah are golden as well.
    Thanks for adding, Groovy!

  14. #12420
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWeMagic  [View Original Post]
    I have to add in "Thai Jazmin" she's legit has a nice private residence and is an awesome provider. Solidly good looking, and no signs of any demons. Very intelligent good conversation and great what she offers. I recommend springing for the Nuru package.
    Thanks for the addition, Mist!

  15. #12419

    Just as I thought

    She wanted a deposit: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/347329952318.

    Guess what the rate was $100/ hr. LMAO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape