Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    80 max

    [QUOTE=BigTork;5209007]Hey Gents,

    Pretty sure that's max 80 as in dollars. See reference: [URL]https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/[/URL

    80 Max listings for a day max. 40 max for ladies 40 & over. If you look at the menu bar and highlight each there will be an explanation.

  2. #12446

    Sexy Megan

    So is Sexy Megan and Pearl from X* the same person?

  3. #12445

    Mariah now posting as Allie

    So did anyone ever actually get to see the mythical Mariah that a few reviewers claimed was real?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/790203652414

    She seems to be posting with new pics under the name Allie:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/253282308207

    I tried texting the Mariah ad a few weeks back and never got a response. Any current intel?

  4. #12444
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    No, I have not seen her. I was just correcting the link so others could view it.

    HolyDiver.
    She's real.

  5. #12443

    80 as in Miles

    Hey Gents,

    Pretty sure that's max 80 as in dollars. See reference: https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/

    - Tork.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious, I guess I have been reading that wrong all along. .

    HolyDiver.

  6. #12442
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever seen her? Is she legitimate?
    No, I have not seen her. I was just correcting the link so others could view it.

    HolyDiver.

  7. #12441

    RE: Max 80

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubb4  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure max 80 means the provider is less than 80 years old. It is the category for old ladies.
    Hilarious, I guess I have been reading that wrong all along. .

    HolyDiver.

  8. #12440

    Hallie

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT with Hallie. She's just passing through. The pics are definitely flattering, but she was clean and friendly enough. Lots of rules and everything covered. I could tell that as an 80 QV, she was reluctant to even change positions. I hate that. So ridiculous. Very business like and on her phone most of the time. I wouldn't repeat but it was okay for one time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58748014/
    That ass looks good thanks for the info. I spoke with her a couple months ago but we couldn't get our schedules to mesh I think she travels with Savannah sinn.

  9. #12439
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Here is the correct link:

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rham/58706228/

    Also, does anyone else appreciate the post on Max80 but her hh rate is 130? SMH.

    HolyDiver.
    Have you ever seen her? Is she legitimate?

  10. #12438

    Max 80

    I'm pretty sure max 80 means the provider is less than 80 years old. It is the category for old ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Here is the correct link:

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rham/58706228/

    Also, does anyone else appreciate the post on Max80 but her hh rate is 130? SMH.

    HolyDiver.

  11. #12437

    RE: Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    Layla in Fuquay.

    Has anyone seen this lady in Fuquay.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/58706228/
    Here is the correct link:

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rham/58706228/

    Also, does anyone else appreciate the post on Max80 but her hh rate is 130? SMH.

    HolyDiver.

  12. #12436

    Kay.

    Figured this might amuse some of you. I was pounding one of my regulars within 20 minutes of this exchange.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  13. #12435

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyyyy17  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her, she has a video on the internet from years sessions ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/3...ottie/37281692
    I reached out but never got a reply back. I was hoping she was real and visiting for a while.

  14. #12434

    Heather

    Has anyone seen her, she has a video on the internet from years sessions ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/3...ottie/37281692

  15. #12433
    SAC on Uncle's FB 2/13. Picked up at one of the usual locations off Capital. Anyone we know?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape