|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 148
 Originally Posted by SexyGuy82
[View Original Post]
I've found Ariel, she is still as beautiful as before and still is a great time alone. She hasn't posted online in a while due to some personal things but I found her Only Fans and then ended up with her # once I subscribe and sent her a message. She wants to start seeing clients again. Newbies subscribe to her OF or Senior members she said you can message me for her digits.
https://onlyfans.com/misselise93
Is it still the 904-28*.
-
Forum Advertiser
 Posts: 3
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 91
Ariel
I've found Ariel, she is still as beautiful as before and still is a great time alone. She hasn't posted online in a while due to some personal things but I found her Only Fans and then ended up with her # once I subscribe and sent her a message. She wants to start seeing clients again. Newbies subscribe to her OF or Senior members she said you can message me for her digits.
https://onlyfans.com/misselise93
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2645
 Originally Posted by Fatmando
[View Original Post]
And she told me exactly where to park and wanted to know the exact second I was pulling in, which always freaks me out on someone new.
Those who want you to provide a 2 or 5, or 10 minute heads up, instead of just texting / calling when you arrive normally needs the notice to get someone out of the room. It likely to be a boyfriend / Handler / Roommate / etc. Situation.
You can use that to your advantage by parking and telling them you are 2 min out, then observe who comes out from where. If there is zero activity, be sure to check the bathroom when you get to the room.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 118
 Originally Posted by SlimFit99
[View Original Post]
A big thank you to whoever missed there 10 am with cierra today. I didn't think I was going to get the chance to see her but since someone canceled I was able to fill the slot. I'm a young guy and had a fantasy for a MILF and was not disappointed. I arrived at her clean incall she was dressed in stockings a black see through shirt no panties. I was a little eager but she calmed me down with a nice deep bbbjwcim. I figured we were done but she told me she wanted to get off so after some small talk she got me hard again with her mouth then I bent her over her bed and fucked her in a few different positions I wanted to try Greek and she obliged I didn't last long and busted. She cleaned me up with a warm wash cloth and I was on my way. The service was non rushed and very good I will repeat.
I honestly think this is her handler / boyfriend etc. Hard to know with one post, but the timing after other negative pots is suspicious.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 118
Two minutes late
 Originally Posted by Fatmando
[View Original Post]
She's the crazy one that got mad at me for being two late the first I went to see her, and cussed me out and left after I drove far to see her. She's absolutely crazy. I'd avoid.
And she told me exactly where to park and wanted to know the exact second I was pulling in, which always freaks me out on someone new.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 760
Cierra -Pics didn't upload in my previous post
 Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
Its probably this one. I set up a meet with her few years ago at a notel just off 275/ route 4 exit. Think she's mixed, said she was from Florida can't remember if the other half was Latin or black. The room was pretty dark but still could see enough to be disappointed. She had a lot of makeup and some red spots, bumps on her face and other areas, looked like acne. Body definitely had some mileage, more loose fat than thickness, and she's since had at least one kid based on her LC ad history, which seems she hasn't posted there in a while, at least that I've seen. And I couldn't find her old ads there, but did find the one below. She was nice but got weird when I told her I wanted to watch her finish un-dressing on the bed while I sat on the nearby chair and watched. I was trying to get myself going with a little visual foreplay hoping it would get better as the rest of her clothes came off, but she seemed to think the distance between us was giving me room to plot harming her maybe? Or maybe she was just self-conscious about her body and didn't like being watched. She sat on the edge of the bed and put her arms towards me but when I got closer the skin issues I mentioned made it a non-starter, I had to go.
I'd definitely bring covers if you are still interested, pretty sure I remember some of her LC ads when she was pregnant hinting at bb. In case the link goes dead or is deleted I'm attaching two of the pics that I think are more representative, but still flattering. She has a photogenic face that doesn't look as good in real life, knows how to use makeup and camera angles, probably ropes in a lot of guys with that.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...ncall/20399283
 Originally Posted by WanderingMan
[View Original Post]
I saw her around Halloween in Hamilton. Back then she lived in a decent townhome on a very busy street. Parking was available at some mental health office. She had a child in the next room and would check on the child from time to time. It was a surreal experience. Very clean, but it creeped me out to be in her real home with her child. She is definitely not a hot MILF type. She performed reasonably well and was a cool woman but certainly not what I expected nor wanted.
.
Probably it was me missing a step in uploading the pics for permanent reference. No personally identifiable information in them, but to the forum moderators if they violated any policy and were discarded please let me know.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 118
 Originally Posted by WanderingMan
[View Original Post]
I saw her around Halloween in Hamilton. Back then she lived in a decent townhome on a very busy street. Parking was available at some mental health office. She had a child in the next room and would check on the child from time to time. It was a surreal experience. Very clean, but it creeped me out to be in her real home with her child. She is definitely not a hot MILF type. She performed reasonably well and was a cool woman but certainly not what I expected nor wanted.
.
She's the crazy one that got mad at me for being two late the first I went to see her, and cussed me out and left after I drove far to see her. She's absolutely crazy. I'd avoid.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 31
I saw her around Halloween in Hamilton. Back then she lived in a decent townhome on a very busy street. Parking was available at some mental health office. She had a child in the next room and would check on the child from time to time. It was a surreal experience. Very clean, but it creeped me out to be in her real home with her child. She is definitely not a hot MILF type. She performed reasonably well and was a cool woman but certainly not what I expected nor wanted.
 Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
Its probably this one. I set up a meet with her few years ago at a notel just off 275/ route 4 exit. Think she's mixed, said she was from Florida can't remember if the other half was Latin or black. The room was pretty dark but still could see enough to be disappointed. She had a lot of makeup and some red spots, bumps on her face and other areas, looked like acne. Body definitely had some mileage, more loose fat than thickness, and she's since had at least one kid based on her LC ad history, which seems she hasn't posted there in a while, at least that I've seen. And I couldn't find her old ads there, but did find the one below. She was nice but got weird when I told her I wanted to watch her finish un-dressing on the bed while I sat on the nearby chair and watched. I was trying to get myself going with a little visual foreplay hoping it would get better as the rest of her clothes came off, but she seemed to think the distance between us was giving me room to plot harming her maybe? Or maybe she was just self-conscious about her body and didn't like being watched. She sat on the edge of the bed and put her arms towards me but when I got closer the skin issues I mentioned made it a non-starter, I had to go.
I'd definitely bring covers if you are still interested, pretty sure I remember some of her LC ads when she was pregnant hinting at bb. In case the link goes dead or is deleted I'm attaching two of the pics that I think are more representative, but still flattering. She has a photogenic face that doesn't look as good in real life, knows how to use makeup and camera angles, probably ropes in a lot of guys with that.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...ncall/20399283
.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 489
Savannah
 Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
If you recall the sh*thole "apartment" she used to be in, I can only imagine her new place.
As she notes in her ad: "Incall is a private indoor space, but isn't a hotel or residence. "
Bathroom at Speedway? Storage locker?
I texted her yesterday. She gave me the address and said it was an office. Judging from the location, possibly an office in a warehouse. Didn't matter, this sounded like a shit show waiting to happen, so I passed.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1045
Foreign Candy
So fellas I decided to go see this one Saturday morning since I didn't see any reviews of her on our board. Incall is at a mason notel. When I arrived in the parking lot, it took her almost ten minutes to text the room number. She claims she was drinking and listening to music. The notel is highly secured BTW, cameras everywhere! I get inside the room, now I'll give her credit she looks better and a little slimmer in person than her pics show. I was slightly impressed. She's half Saudi Arabian / white. She mentioned her father is Saudi Arabian. Anyhow, decided to go with the qvcfs for. 60. She started off with a slow BBBJ, skills are probably a 7 in that department. Followed by Mish, now for you hairy Bush guys, she definitely has that. Also, if you go see her you might need some lube as she is Very tight! She asked me did I have a condom so I assume she might not of had any, don't know. Now to thing I hate with providers is the 'rushing part' of the session. She's definitely a clock watcher, "you have ten minutes, you have five minutes. " I'm thinking what the hell! I barely finished in time I guess. LMAO, seems like a nice girl, but because of the rushing and having me sit in the parking lot for ten minutes I doubt I would go back. https://independent.com.listcrawler....nati/58798167/.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 760
 Originally Posted by SlimFit99
[View Original Post]
A big thank you to whoever missed there 10 am with cierra today. I didn't think I was going to get the chance to see her but since someone canceled I was able to fill the slot. I'm a young guy and had a fantasy for a MILF and was not disappointed. I arrived at her clean incall she was dressed in stockings a black see through shirt no panties. I was a little eager but she calmed me down with a nice deep bbbjwcim. I figured we were done but she told me she wanted to get off so after some small talk she got me hard again with her mouth then I bent her over her bed and fucked her in a few different positions I wanted to try Greek and she obliged I didn't last long and busted. She cleaned me up with a warm wash cloth and I was on my way. The service was non rushed and very good I will repeat.
Its probably this one. I set up a meet with her few years ago at a notel just off 275/ route 4 exit. Think she's mixed, said she was from Florida can't remember if the other half was Latin or black. The room was pretty dark but still could see enough to be disappointed. She had a lot of makeup and some red spots, bumps on her face and other areas, looked like acne. Body definitely had some mileage, more loose fat than thickness, and she's since had at least one kid based on her LC ad history, which seems she hasn't posted there in a while, at least that I've seen. And I couldn't find her old ads there, but did find the one below. She was nice but got weird when I told her I wanted to watch her finish un-dressing on the bed while I sat on the nearby chair and watched. I was trying to get myself going with a little visual foreplay hoping it would get better as the rest of her clothes came off, but she seemed to think the distance between us was giving me room to plot harming her maybe? Or maybe she was just self-conscious about her body and didn't like being watched. She sat on the edge of the bed and put her arms towards me but when I got closer the skin issues I mentioned made it a non-starter, I had to go.
I'd definitely bring covers if you are still interested, pretty sure I remember some of her LC ads when she was pregnant hinting at bb. In case the link goes dead or is deleted I'm attaching two of the pics that I think are more representative, but still flattering. She has a photogenic face that doesn't look as good in real life, knows how to use makeup and camera angles, probably ropes in a lot of guys with that.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...ncall/20399283
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 121
 Originally Posted by SlimFit99
[View Original Post]
A big thank you to whoever missed there 10 am with cierra today. I didn't think I was going to get the chance to see her but since someone canceled I was able to fill the slot. I'm a young guy and had a fantasy for a MILF and was not disappointed. I arrived at her clean incall she was dressed in stockings a black see through shirt no panties. I was a little eager but she calmed me down with a nice deep bbbjwcim. I figured we were done but she told me she wanted to get off so after some small talk she got me hard again with her mouth then I bent her over her bed and fucked her in a few different positions I wanted to try Greek and she obliged I didn't last long and busted. She cleaned me up with a warm wash cloth and I was on my way. The service was non rushed and very good I will repeat.
Do you have a link for her?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 292
 Originally Posted by MisforMaster
[View Original Post]
I think your UTR got busted tonight.
LOL.
So, gents, let's talk about why I'm a fucking idiot (seriously) and why I need to stop seeing escorts and just deal with the sugar babies that I have.
Thanks to Lenny giving me her digits last week, I finally go see Marie on Thursday morning at her incall. She's fairly chill, she gets the job done, etc etc etc.
I give her my "Burner phone" number, and tell her that she's more than welcome to text me, blah blah blah blah.
This morning I wake up to a "my life is in shambles" text, and she's asking if we can spend some time today. Fortunately for me, My dinner plans decided to reschedule at the last minute (and honestly, I don't blame her, getting stuck in Cincinnati for snow could be a weird conversation at her office on Wednesday when she gets back to LA if we get pounded like we're supposed to, and we start working out the logistics of me heading out that way.
I head out there, text her number that I'm there. And silence, but, I see the door of the room that she's in being flung open and shit.
She runs out of the room, stands by the wall, and starts to cry, she sees me, turns around, and runs back to the room.
I'm super confused at this point, but, realize that there's drama about, so, decide to nope the fuck out of there.
I shoot her a text that's basically, "Hey, I don't know what's going on, but, I don't do drama," and she replies back, "I was getting hit, please come back" a few minutes later.
Well, McDonalds by her hotel had managed to get my order right, so, I swing back onto the street with her location as I notice two union township PD units heading to the hotel.
Realizing that there's popcorn in the air, I swing back to the hotel to watch the spectacle. I park in the back row. Only to watch her dude come out, start looking at the car next to mine, and dude goes off, "That's him. Open your window, (etc etc etc)", and dude hits the car next to mine's window. Dude next to me freaks the fuck out and tries to get out of the parking lot, damn near running the guy over -- while I realize that I'm a fucking moron who's letting my dick do the thinking and finally get the fuck out of there myself.
After heading to throw away my trash from McDonalds, I see dude walking down the street near the Speedway, and notice that she's in the back of a UTPD unit. And now she's chilling at the Clermont County Country Club / Grand Hilton Vacations property with a felony warrant from Indiana and a warrant in Hamilton County, along with a new charge for possession of drug abuse instruments.
Can I get her number? She sounds like fun, LOL.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 578
A good story for sure
 Originally Posted by MisforMaster
[View Original Post]
I think your UTR got busted tonight.
LOL.
So, gents, let's talk about why I'm a fucking idiot (seriously) and why I need to stop seeing escorts and just deal with the sugar babies that I have.
Thanks to Lenny giving me her digits last week, I finally go see Marie on Thursday morning at her incall. She's fairly chill, she gets the job done, etc etc etc.
I give her my "Burner phone" number, and tell her that she's more than welcome to text me, blah blah blah blah.
This morning I wake up to a "my life is in shambles" text, and she's asking if we can spend some time today. Fortunately for me, My dinner plans decided to reschedule at the last minute (and honestly, I don't blame her, getting stuck in Cincinnati for snow could be a weird conversation at her office on Wednesday when she gets back to LA if we get pounded like we're supposed to, and we start working out the logistics of me heading out that way.
I head out there, text her number that I'm there. And silence, but, I see the door of the room that she's in being flung open and shit.
She runs out of the room, stands by the wall, and starts to cry, she sees me, turns around, and runs back to the room.
I'm super confused at this point, but, realize that there's drama about, so, decide to nope the fuck out of there.
I shoot her a text that's basically, "Hey, I don't know what's going on, but, I don't do drama," and she replies back, "I was getting hit, please come back" a few minutes later.
Well, McDonalds by her hotel had managed to get my order right, so, I swing back onto the street with her location as I notice two union township PD units heading to the hotel.
Realizing that there's popcorn in the air, I swing back to the hotel to watch the spectacle. I park in the back row. Only to watch her dude come out, start looking at the car next to mine, and dude goes off, "That's him. Open your window, (etc etc etc)", and dude hits the car next to mine's window. Dude next to me freaks the fuck out and tries to get out of the parking lot, damn near running the guy over -- while I realize that I'm a fucking moron who's letting my dick do the thinking and finally get the fuck out of there myself.
After heading to throw away my trash from McDonalds, I see dude walking down the street near the Speedway, and notice that she's in the back of a UTPD unit. And now she's chilling at the Clermont County Country Club / Grand Hilton Vacations property with a felony warrant from Indiana and a warrant in Hamilton County, along with a new charge for possession of drug abuse instruments.
I enjoyed it and was glad I didn't have to be there.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|