High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 898 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10967
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBurg  [View Original Post]
    I know you guys are probably going to grill me for even mentioning it, but are these establishments still all Cash only or have they migrated to CashApp / Credit forms of payment?

    Also, how much time are you gentlemen actually getting with these fine ladies for the standard donation, which I assume is $60/$100? Or is it $60/$140?
    I don't know anything about cashapp, but they have acceepted credit cards for over 20 years. They will tack on a 5 dollar service fee.

  2. #10966

    Cash or Credit and Time allowed

    I know you guys are probably going to grill me for even mentioning it, but are these establishments still all Cash only or have they migrated to CashApp / Credit forms of payment?

    Also, how much time are you gentlemen actually getting with these fine ladies for the standard donation, which I assume is $60/$100? Or is it $60/$140?

  3. #10965

    Certainly

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Greece one time with cookie, have tried to get back but have been steered away. Do you just take what you want or do you persuade her. What's the trick or should I ask what is she more receptive to and no size is not the issue, unfortunately.
    Don't just take the butt hole! Ask for it! I think the best butt hole to bang in Warren is Cherry's. She will actually do ATM or rotate holes. Though she isn't my personal favorite all around, she definitely doesn't know No!

  4. #10964

    The other tunnel

    Quote Originally Posted by XmasBeagle  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Tiger today. First time I've been there in at least 8 mos.

    Completely empty on a pretty nice Sunday. Surprised.

    Cute mama (Shi Shi) had a hell of a time taking my temp because my wrists were cold from the walk and her thermometer wouldn't pick up. She warmed them up on her boobs which helped. I'm 91.7, so I guess I'm also deceased.

    Then I had to write my name, signature and phone number, LOL. Find Santa Claus next time you're in.

    Shi Shi refused my offer of an hour, sadly, so in came Cookie, which is who I wanted.

    Same exact stellar service as always. Immediately down to business after the shower and dropped a nice load in her ass.

    Then her sometimes good, sometimes odd massage. She finished the session by walking on my back, which you have to be mindful of bc they're not actually trained, and I had to tell her to stop when she actually tried to walk on my skull. The fuck.

    On the way back from the shower, saw who I would later learn is Jenny coming back from the bathroom. No mask. VERY cute. She was in street clothes, but I think I'll get her next time.
    I have been to Greece one time with cookie, have tried to get back but have been steered away. Do you just take what you want or do you persuade her. What's the trick or should I ask what is she more receptive to and no size is not the issue, unfortunately.

  5. #10963

    Who to see?

    Boobs are nice, but I'm more of an ass / legs man. Which Warren AMP, and which person, is my best choice for a great ass & legs? I like what I've read on the board, but it has been a while since I've been out that way.

    Thanks fellas!

  6. #10962
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasBeagle  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Tiger today. First time I've been there in at least 8 mos.

    Completely empty on a pretty nice Sunday. Surprised.

    Cute mama (Shi Shi) had a hell of a time taking my temp because my wrists were cold from the walk and her thermometer wouldn't pick up. She warmed them up on her boobs which helped. I'm 91.7, so I guess I'm also deceased.

    Then I had to write my name, signature and phone number, LOL. Find Santa Claus next time you're in.

    Shi Shi refused my offer of an hour, sadly, so in came Cookie, which is who I wanted.

    Same exact stellar service as always. Immediately down to business after the shower and dropped a nice load in her ass.

    Then her sometimes good, sometimes odd massage. She finished the session by walking on my back, which you have to be mindful of bc they're not actually trained, and I had to tell her to stop when she actually tried to walk on my skull. The fuck.

    On the way back from the shower, saw who I would later learn is Jenny coming back from the bathroom. No mask. VERY cute. She was in street clothes, but I think I'll get her next time.
    Jenny has been reviewed, by myself included. Her looks are the only good part of that experience, she has a distant look in her eyes and not at all into the action.

  7. #10961
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    DRK's class's, starting soon

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianWomen  [View Original Post]
    I told her I wanted to fuck her, she said No, I tried to Negotiate a price to fuck her, she still said no, but she would pull her pants down for me, after some Negotiating, she said I could lick her pussy, I asked her to lay down, and my plan was to try and slide it in but she said no, made me lick her while she was standing up stroking my cock.
    Lick my pussy?

    Made me?

    Hummm?

    Side bar: 1 point having the balls to tell us! LOL.

  8. #10960
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Most Chinese AMPs the best you can do is a little OTC roaming or in rare instances under the clothes mutual touch. That's why they wear yoga pants instead of a skirt. My experience down in Florida is if I can get their pants down, they will do full service. If you got as far as you claim, it seems to me that sliding into home shouldn't have been a problem. What really happened?

    Tonto.
    I told her I wanted to fuck her, she said No, I tried to Negotiate a price to fuck her, she still said no, but she would pull her pants down for me, after some Negotiating, she said I could lick her pussy, I asked her to lay down, and my plan was to try and slide it in but she said no, made me lick her while she was standing up stroking my cock.

  9. #10959

    Chinese HE joints

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianWomen  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I've been in the game since the 90's, Love Warren massage parlors, Sometimes a challenge is nice. Anyone of you guys ever been lucky enough to fuck in a Hand Job parlor? I love Chinese Women. Nina at Healing Hanos in Strongsville is so Hot, perfect Tits. I want to Fuck her bad. I did get her to let me lick her pussy, but that was as far as I got.
    Most Chinese AMPs the best you can do is a little OTC roaming or in rare instances under the clothes mutual touch. That's why they wear yoga pants instead of a skirt. My experience down in Florida is if I can get their pants down, they will do full service. If you got as far as you claim, it seems to me that sliding into home shouldn't have been a problem. What really happened?

    Tonto.

  10. #10958
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #10957

    Cookie

    Stopped by Tiger today. First time I've been there in at least 8 mos.

    Completely empty on a pretty nice Sunday. Surprised.

    Cute mama (Shi Shi) had a hell of a time taking my temp because my wrists were cold from the walk and her thermometer wouldn't pick up. She warmed them up on her boobs which helped. I'm 91.7°, so I guess I'm also deceased.

    Then I had to write my name, signature and phone number, LOL. Find Santa Claus next time you're in.

    Shi Shi refused my offer of an hour, sadly, so in came Cookie, which is who I wanted.

    Same exact stellar service as always. Immediately down to business after the shower and dropped a nice load in her ass.

    Then her sometimes good, sometimes odd massage. She finished the session by walking on my back, which you have to be mindful of bc they're not actually trained, and I had to tell her to stop when she actually tried to walk on my skull. The fuck.

    On the way back from the shower, saw who I would later learn is Jenny coming back from the bathroom. No mask. VERY cute. She was in street clothes, but I think I'll get her next time.

  12. #10956
    Hey Guys, I've been in the game since the 90's, Love Warren massage parlors, Sometimes a challenge is nice. Anyone of you guys ever been lucky enough to fuck in a Hand Job parlor? I love Chinese Women. Nina at Healing Hanos in Strongsville is so Hot, perfect Tits. I want to Fuck her bad. I did get her to let me lick her pussy, but that was as far as I got.

  13. #10955
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianBlowjob  [View Original Post]
    The watch your six part is because what dude, who is just heading in for a handie or blowjay, or even a legit massage asks me where I am going? I haven't crossed paths going in / out very often, but when it does happen, the MOST conversation I have ever had is "hey" with a head nod.
    Someone a few posts down had a story about making a new bestie in the parking lot at the old Sun Spa (RIP AMP heaven) I was pretty mortified reading it, though. I mean, I'm glad they hit it off after all, but. Nah, not for me.

    Although, having said all that, now I want to low-key arrange a monger meet and greet at that bar up Market from Tiger, the one that caters to cops? Is that even still open?

  14. #10954
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNMiss  [View Original Post]
    "Also, the one girl working there was younger, but a worthless masseuse and quite possibly, person. ".

    Do you mean that person could have been male? Not sure what you mean by person.
    What caused you to get a bad vibe, and who do you think the guy was in the parking lot?

  15. #10953
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNMiss  [View Original Post]
    "Also, the one girl working there was younger, but a worthless masseuse and quite possibly, person. ".

    Do you mean that person could have been male? Not sure what you mean by person.
    Reviewing any spa that is located in Hubbard will lack what we are here about, pussy and fucking or for that matter even a hand job! That is one place that will never allow the type of place we all love to patronize operate!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape