Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 10239
-
02-14-21 18:38 #3084Senior Member

Posts: 50Newfield
That's really good awareness on your part and a good lesson on paying attention to your surroundings. Would you mind sharing what types of questions you were asked? I always think about that when leaving an appointment.
Originally Posted by Plicker2
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 16:44 #3083Senior Member

Posts: 43Stay away
Stay away. On other board some monger is butt hurt. He seen Amykitty before and happy. I'm sure he always BBFS creamed her, or else why go back. Latest is he paid deposit and she canceled. Rebooked later date and paid deposit again and she canceled LOL. I think he got some of the money back. Some people never learn. If she robbing regulars, imagine new johns.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 13:42 #3082Senior Member

Posts: 888Stay away, she ripped me off.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...2/098405261991
I admit I made a mistake. I called her and she said she was flying solo but when I got there, I could hear other people in the apt. Had I been thinking with the big head, I would have let the premises immediately.
She insisted upon getting the money upfront and after the funds were hand, three men were knocking at the door telling me to leave. The good news is that at least they didn't try to shake me down for additional funds because it would be ugly, the only money I brought with me was in her hands. From that day forward, I vowed to alert other mongers that she is a thief.
What I find most amazing is that she continues to advertise and I assume, find new clients. I would never take the chance, there are too many decent options without a rip off history. Good luck and stay safe.
-
02-14-21 07:45 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 102Ashley
Went to see Ashley / Cindy in Newfield. When I got there a police officer sitting across the street I seen him put his window down and focus binoculars on me. I sat a couple of minutes and he had his window down just staring at my vehicle. After about 5 minutes I decided to cancel and as I started to pull away he came blasting after me and followed me to the Clayton City Line before pulling me over and giving me the third degree. In the end as he was questioning me I asked him if I broke any laws. He said no besides that you were weaving a little bit I said I was avoiding potholes and if I haven't broken any laws why are you questioning me. He said have nice day Mr xxxx. By the questions he was asking he knows what's going on there. I won't be returning to Newfield they are watching her now. Good luck.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/266989294254
-
02-14-21 02:45 #3080Senior Member

Posts: 611Amy kitty
Does anyone know for sure if she does BBFS still? Her ass and titties have gotten much bigger over time.
Originally Posted by NiceJohn69
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 22:06 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 43Amykitty
Yeah her service was much better a few yrs ago, saw her twice BBFS second time creampie. Third and last time was 2 yrs ago. Bad in responding and scheduling. Made me wait. Session was mediocre and prices were higher. Kept jawing about her ex, no car, and a bunch of complaining. Never went back.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 17:52 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 50Same
Yeah, I got the same thing. I'm guessing that it was the last baby daddy.
Originally Posted by Grven3
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 11:41 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 26Aj
YMMV but yes I believe she will.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 11:33 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 120Amy Kitty
They all get jaded after a while. She started out with a good service for the price but that's not how it is now.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 10:38 #3075Senior Member

Posts: 111Ghost of Alex
To my surprise, I got a few txt from Alex this morning. Ended up being someone else, (old handler? Telling me about some new girl.
-
02-12-21 08:04 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 125Good God, she looks like John Calipari. Hard pass. Or should I say soft pass.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 20:47 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone?
Anyone meet up with this BBW beauty? I messaged her asked if she does incalls she said yea I asked where she was and then nothing. Anyone actually meet her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/58707774/
-
02-11-21 18:54 #3072Senior Member

Posts: 602Any idea if she'll let you do bare? I like 'them nice and stupid like that.
Originally Posted by Mexico69
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 04:32 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 164I've actually seen her about 3-4 times, but no more. 1st time was in her apartment in NE Philly, since then she has moved to the motel, first in NE, now in ML. Each visit was progressively worse, she started out first as sweet and friendly, I thought I would be a regular. Last time she didn't even recognize me, claiming it was her "pain relievers" making her drowsy. I never went back.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 22:29 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 26Aj
Her name is AJ. I saw her and had an amazing time. She's often with a cute younger girl or 2.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





