Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 25041
-
02-14-21 13:55 #13146Senior Member

Posts: 289DCD is Down City Divas website.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 13:08 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 34She's legit
I've seen her a couple times. Pics are very accurate. Very cute and petite. Good service, BBBJ and cfs. Worth checking her out.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 13:04 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 2121What is DCD?
Originally Posted by Matty6
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 11:32 #13143Regular Member

Posts: 14Possible Review
We emailed back and forth and supposedly she's going to text me today with availability so we will see.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 11:11 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 149She's been around for a while but I haven't seen any real reviews on her recently. I inquired about her last year and didn't get much feedback. She is REAL though, I know that. I used to manage a liquor store and she was a regular there. Always thought she was quite attractive.
Originally Posted by Gigady123
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 09:53 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 252Outsmart them
Just don't take any money with you going in. They can't take what you don't have.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 08:17 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 32DCD down for the count?
Gentlemen, seems DCD w site is down. The past couple weeks the "gallery" section was empty-as in no girls-but site was still active / same etc. Just no talent. That is until a couple days ago. Gallery showed one chic-Mary. But today, the w site is completely down. Any insight?
-
02-14-21 08:00 #13139Regular Member

Posts: 14I found this one:
Any general info on this lady? Solid date or no? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/547729349839.
Originally Posted by Gigady123
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 06:09 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 85Damage?
What was the damage? Heard she doubled her prices.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 00:05 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 149Seriously. These people go out of their way to ripoff others on the daily! You don't think they have a plan B set forth to take your money too? Just because you aren't giving it.
Originally Posted by MrMissedHer
[View Original Post]
Up front doesn't mean it's not going to be taken.
-
02-13-21 23:33 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 177Good luck
I am very curious to see how this one turns out. If you make it back, please fill us in.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 23:28 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 239Don't go inside her place.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 22:00 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 216I've gotten her to agree that no donation til the deed is done. She'll prob ghost me, but I'm going to try.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 20:49 #13133Regular Member

Posts: 14Trying to Get Back in the Game
Hi All,
Well, it's been a long time since I've been in the game. The last time I was around was for Moe's website and I had a regular who was Athena if anyone remembers her. Since then I've been a good boy but now that the Mrs. Is not around anymore it's time to have some fun. I've scoured the post and I've scoured the other websites and I really don't see anybody good with the exception of maybe Mandy, if you can get a hold of her, that is really pretty decent. It is interesting that I am seeing some of the ladies who were around back then and LMAO but they still have the same pictures from back then as well! So, to get my feet wet again, if anyone could suggest a solid go to in order to have some fun it would be much appreciated. I would also be willing to TOFT if there was something out there that you guys wanted info on that did not look like a scam. In my old age I'm getting lazy and would prefer someone to come to me but I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance, be safe!
-
02-13-21 17:13 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 314Aaliyah
I remember a couple of you asking about Aliyah. I just saw her in Pawtucket. Staying at a decent hotel. Room was a little messy but she was a great time. I had to ask her to moan for me more so she could seem more into it but great ass on her and she gives a great blowjob. I contacted her on her snapchat.










Reply With Quote





