Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 794 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 844 894 1294 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 25040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13145

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while but I haven't seen any real reviews on her recently. I inquired about her last year and didn't get much feedback. She is REAL though, I know that. I used to manage a liquor store and she was a regular there. Always thought she was quite attractive.
    I've seen her a couple times. Pics are very accurate. Very cute and petite. Good service, BBBJ and cfs. Worth checking her out.

  2. #13144
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty6  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, seems DCD w site is down. The past couple weeks the "gallery" section was empty-as in no girls-but site was still active / same etc. Just no talent. That is until a couple days ago. Gallery showed one chic-Mary. But today, the w site is completely down. Any insight?
    What is DCD?

  3. #13143

    Possible Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while but I haven't seen any real reviews on her recently. I inquired about her last year and didn't get much feedback. She is REAL though, I know that. I used to manage a liquor store and she was a regular there. Always thought she was quite attractive.
    We emailed back and forth and supposedly she's going to text me today with availability so we will see.

  4. #13142
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigady123  [View Original Post]
    Any general info on this lady? Solid date or no? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/547729349839.
    She's been around for a while but I haven't seen any real reviews on her recently. I inquired about her last year and didn't get much feedback. She is REAL though, I know that. I used to manage a liquor store and she was a regular there. Always thought she was quite attractive.

  5. #13141

    Outsmart them

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. These people go out of their way to ripoff others on the daily! You don't think they have a plan B set forth to take your money too? Just because you aren't giving it.

    Up front doesn't mean it's not going to be taken.
    Just don't take any money with you going in. They can't take what you don't have.

  6. #13140

    DCD down for the count?

    Gentlemen, seems DCD w site is down. The past couple weeks the "gallery" section was empty-as in no girls-but site was still active / same etc. Just no talent. That is until a couple days ago. Gallery showed one chic-Mary. But today, the w site is completely down. Any insight?

  7. #13139

    I found this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigady123  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Well, it's been a long time since I've been in the game. The last time I was around was for Moe's website and I had a regular who was Athena if anyone remembers her. Since then I've been a good boy but now that the Mrs. Is not around anymore it's time to have some fun. I've scoured the post and I've scoured the other websites and I really don't see anybody good with the exception of maybe Mandy, if you can get a hold of her, that is really pretty decent. It is interesting that I am seeing some of the ladies who were around back then and LMAO but they still have the same pictures from back then as well! So, to get my feet wet again, if anyone could suggest a solid go to in order to have some fun it would be much appreciated. I would also be willing to TOFT if there was something out there that you guys wanted info on that did not look like a scam. In my old age I'm getting lazy and would prefer someone to come to me but I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance, be safe!
    Any general info on this lady? Solid date or no? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/547729349839.

  8. #13138

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I remember a couple of you asking about Aliyah. I just saw her in Pawtucket. Staying at a decent hotel. Room was a little messy but she was a great time. I had to ask her to moan for me more so she could seem more into it but great ass on her and she gives a great blowjob. I contacted her on her snapchat.
    What was the damage? Heard she doubled her prices.

  9. #13137
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    I am very curious to see how this one turns out. If you make it back, please fill us in.
    Seriously. These people go out of their way to ripoff others on the daily! You don't think they have a plan B set forth to take your money too? Just because you aren't giving it.

    Up front doesn't mean it's not going to be taken.

  10. #13136

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten her to agree that no donation til the deed is done. She'll prob ghost me, but I'm going to try.
    I am very curious to see how this one turns out. If you make it back, please fill us in.

  11. #13135
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten her to agree that no donation til the deed is done. She'll prob ghost me, but I'm going to try.
    Don't go inside her place.

  12. #13134
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    This is Becca. Her fianc/ husband comes in and tells you she's underage, threatens to call cops, and makes you leave without getting your money back. (She is not underage).
    I've gotten her to agree that no donation til the deed is done. She'll prob ghost me, but I'm going to try.

  13. #13133

    Trying to Get Back in the Game

    Hi All,

    Well, it's been a long time since I've been in the game. The last time I was around was for Moe's website and I had a regular who was Athena if anyone remembers her. Since then I've been a good boy but now that the Mrs. Is not around anymore it's time to have some fun. I've scoured the post and I've scoured the other websites and I really don't see anybody good with the exception of maybe Mandy, if you can get a hold of her, that is really pretty decent. It is interesting that I am seeing some of the ladies who were around back then and LMAO but they still have the same pictures from back then as well! So, to get my feet wet again, if anyone could suggest a solid go to in order to have some fun it would be much appreciated. I would also be willing to TOFT if there was something out there that you guys wanted info on that did not look like a scam. In my old age I'm getting lazy and would prefer someone to come to me but I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance, be safe!

  14. #13132

    Aaliyah

    I remember a couple of you asking about Aliyah. I just saw her in Pawtucket. Staying at a decent hotel. Room was a little messy but she was a great time. I had to ask her to moan for me more so she could seem more into it but great ass on her and she gives a great blowjob. I contacted her on her snapchat.

  15. #13131
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/324996783950

    Playing phone tag with this one and will try to TOFTT tomorrow if she replies at a time other than 3 am. Anyone have any Intel?
    This is Becca. Her fiancé/ husband comes in and tells you she's underage, threatens to call cops, and makes you leave without getting your money back. (She is not underage).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape