Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 976 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    A local number is virually meaningless.

    Those pictures are also on an italian website from over a year ago. This information is far more valuable than her "local" number. Try her out and report back to us.

  2. #4975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by JAdams974  [View Original Post]
    How's her FS and how much?
    It's a $ for a hhr, the problem is she frequently ends all communications after she fixes and you're fucked if you made plans with her and travelled to see her in the interim. I finally gave up on her.

  3. #4974

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy6969  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm heading down your way very soon. Would love to see this girl. Please PM contact info. Many thanks.
    I too would appreciate any information on this provider. SWFL local.

  4. #4973

    Tons of reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefMik  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed dozens of times over the last couple of years. Just use the search function.

  5. #4972

    Any news on this one she has a local #


  6. #4971

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Chefmik  [View Original Post]
    Give her a call and get back to us.

  7. #4970

  8. #4969

  9. #4968

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I posted same question on Naples blog, but it may get more eyes here.

    Hayley looks great, I did search the Florida forums but couldn't find anything. Has someone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...1269.htm?cat=1
    I saw her about 3 years ago. At that time she was larger and older than the pics, but still very nice. The service was B- decedent BBBJ, no CIM. She seemed like she was done after that but we still had 30 minutes left so we enjoyed CFS missionary. All in all it was a decent visit and I figured I would return if nothing better was around. About two month later I was at lunch at Coopers Hawk and saw her at the bar. I was there for a work lunch and assume she was as well. LOL. I didn't say anything to her or make eye contact for obvious reasons. Later that afternoon I sent her a text that I saw her and that I thought she looked great and we should get together again. She texted back some sort of angry text, don't remember what she said other than I was like WTF. Decided not to repeat after that.

  10. #4967

    Serena stg?

    Anyone seen that young thick as snicker redhead advertising on stg? Reach out & texted a couple times sounded promising, lists incall but always says she's not available. WTF? Ft Myers is so difficult to find a decent gal anymore all scams and weird communication. What happened to the just take my money! Hotties?

  11. #4966

    Hayley on Eros

    I posted same question on Naples blog, but it may get more eyes here.

    Hayley looks great, I did search the Florida forums but couldn't find anything. Has someone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...1269.htm?cat=1

  12. #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5707.htm?cat=1

    Treat this one right. Super classy. Super intelligent. Struggles with English but can communicate enough to get the job done. Sexy as hell and oh so much fun. Not for the bargain shopper. She knows what she has and isn't open to negotiations. After being with her I felt like it was a bargain.
    Yeah, she's very good at what she does. Saw her late last year in a hotel off 41, Naples. Don't like walking through the lobby to go to my date, but it is what it is. She's compliant and curvy enough for my taste. Beautiful face too. For me it was BBBJ, LFK and CFS. Catch her while she's here, she comes and goes often. And yes, limited English.

  13. #4964

    What did she do?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5707.htm?cat=1

    Treat this one right. Super classy. Super intelligent. Struggles with English but can communicate enough to get the job done. Sexy as hell and oh so much fun. Not for the bargain shopper. She knows what she has and isn't open to negotiations. After being with her I felt like it was a bargain.
    Sounds great and all, but I think most of us would like to know what services to expect as well as what $, we have to plan to lay out. This is the kind of vague review really leaves more questions than answers. Why is she so hot to you? Is there BBBJ, does she DT, is backdoor available, what's her incall like, etc.

    I'm just surprised it came from a Senior Member, but I imagine you were probably in a hurry and were just eager to share so you'd probably planned on posting details later. I've done that before as well, but managed to edit it within time.

  14. #4963

    Finally found my Latina

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5707.htm?cat=1

    Treat this one right. Super classy. Super intelligent. Struggles with English but can communicate enough to get the job done. Sexy as hell and oh so much fun. Not for the bargain shopper. She knows what she has and isn't open to negotiations. After being with her I felt like it was a bargain.

  15. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by Malepig  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/405714478948

    I have seen here many times and can say it gets better each time. Each session is more unrushed and multiple pops. The only drawback is the room is Smokey.
    How's her FS and how much?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape