Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 14634
-
02-14-21 14:33 #4974Regular Member

Posts: 1Preggo
I too would appreciate any information on this provider. SWFL local.
Originally Posted by MrHappy6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 13:06 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 344Tons of reviews
She has been reviewed dozens of times over the last couple of years. Just use the search function.
Originally Posted by ChefMik
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 11:26 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 30Any news on this one she has a local #
-
02-14-21 11:02 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 92Toftt
Give her a call and get back to us.
Originally Posted by Chefmik
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 19:00 #4970Regular Member

Posts: 6Nyla
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sar...-0581/1/106971
Anyone have any info?
-
02-13-21 18:57 #4969Regular Member

Posts: 6Nyla
-
02-13-21 12:32 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 67I saw her
I saw her about 3 years ago. At that time she was larger and older than the pics, but still very nice. The service was B- decedent BBBJ, no CIM. She seemed like she was done after that but we still had 30 minutes left so we enjoyed CFS missionary. All in all it was a decent visit and I figured I would return if nothing better was around. About two month later I was at lunch at Coopers Hawk and saw her at the bar. I was there for a work lunch and assume she was as well. LOL. I didn't say anything to her or make eye contact for obvious reasons. Later that afternoon I sent her a text that I saw her and that I thought she looked great and we should get together again. She texted back some sort of angry text, don't remember what she said other than I was like WTF. Decided not to repeat after that.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 14:18 #4967Regular Member

Posts: 8Serena stg?
Anyone seen that young thick as snicker redhead advertising on stg? Reach out & texted a couple times sounded promising, lists incall but always says she's not available. WTF? Ft Myers is so difficult to find a decent gal anymore all scams and weird communication. What happened to the just take my money! Hotties?
-
02-12-21 10:56 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 875Hayley on Eros
I posted same question on Naples blog, but it may get more eyes here.
Hayley looks great, I did search the Florida forums but couldn't find anything. Has someone seen her?
https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...1269.htm?cat=1
-
02-11-21 20:35 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 875Yeah, she's very good at what she does. Saw her late last year in a hotel off 41, Naples. Don't like walking through the lobby to go to my date, but it is what it is. She's compliant and curvy enough for my taste. Beautiful face too. For me it was BBBJ, LFK and CFS. Catch her while she's here, she comes and goes often. And yes, limited English.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 20:29 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 232What did she do?
Sounds great and all, but I think most of us would like to know what services to expect as well as what $, we have to plan to lay out. This is the kind of vague review really leaves more questions than answers. Why is she so hot to you? Is there BBBJ, does she DT, is backdoor available, what's her incall like, etc.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
I'm just surprised it came from a Senior Member, but I imagine you were probably in a hurry and were just eager to share so you'd probably planned on posting details later. I've done that before as well, but managed to edit it within time.
-
02-11-21 16:12 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 740Finally found my Latina
https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5707.htm?cat=1
Treat this one right. Super classy. Super intelligent. Struggles with English but can communicate enough to get the job done. Sexy as hell and oh so much fun. Not for the bargain shopper. She knows what she has and isn't open to negotiations. After being with her I felt like it was a bargain.
-
02-11-21 14:40 #4962Regular Member

Posts: 5How's her FS and how much?
Originally Posted by Malepig
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 12:55 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 120Prego Girl
Hi, I'm heading down your way very soon. Would love to see this girl. Please PM contact info. Many thanks.
Originally Posted by RoyalRey
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 11:54 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 140https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/405714478948
Originally Posted by Jadams974
[View Original Post]
I have seen here many times and can say it gets better each time. Each session is more unrushed and multiple pops. The only drawback is the room is Smokey.










Reply With Quote






