Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 26404
-
02-14-21 15:10 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 380V-day
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/429775158932
Free. No charge. Freeee.
She comes 2 u.
-
02-13-21 21:23 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 37Toftt
So I took one for the team and saw this gal last night. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/936479533636.
She looks like her pics and no BS thankfully. As expected she is a BBW and has some baby damage but a nice gal. I'm sure I will see her again when in Milwaukee.
-
02-13-21 19:00 #13307Regular Member

Posts: 15Sierra
How's her service?
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 18:03 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 88Mermaid
Saw the mermaid the other day. BJ was good but rushed. Like 0-60 immediately. She also promised to take the load but instead left me hanging. Some may like that, I guess. Not my fave. Thinner than her pictures.
-
02-13-21 12:52 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 334European Freak info?
Anybody have any info on this one? Checks all the boxes from the pictures but thought I would reach out before I made the jump.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/405748027566
-
02-13-21 11:19 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 1363Sierra
She's fat.
Originally Posted by MrLonenley
[View Original Post]
Coochie (axiomatic) Eater.
God bless you all.
-
02-13-21 09:32 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 116I can also say she's a real gem.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 07:55 #13302Regular Member

Posts: 10Thank you.
Yeah, wanted to try a petite.
Originally Posted by Schwetty262
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 00:29 #13301Regular Member

Posts: 24I have
I have also seem her she came to me about a year ago independent fun CBJ and cfs only downside she was good I was recoverying from an injury and she rode me until I blew in the bag.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 22:04 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 326Rate?
How much does she ask for?
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 19:56 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 246Doubles play
Anybody have a good doubles team that won't break the bank? It's been a while since I did a twofer, and I'm thinking it's about time to do it again! TIA for recommendations.
-
02-12-21 19:53 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 246Naughty by nature
I've visited her, although it's probably been about a year. I really enjoyed our appointment. If you're a boob guy, she's not for you, but she's built for speed and a genuinely nice gal. I would make another appointment in a heartbeat, just haven't had the opportunity.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 18:22 #13297Senior Member

Posts: 140Farrah Monroe is real
I have seen her. She is the girl in the pics. Damage was $$$ I saw her twice but didn't get FS, my fault as I couldn't get hard enough to penetrate. She was staying downtown at the Hyatt when I saw her. She is petite.
Originally Posted by ModelMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 14:49 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 184Whole foods
Anyone know anything about the girls on stg's that advertise there location as wholefoods and foot locker??
-
02-12-21 14:06 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 299I have. She's real and legit. Heavy smoker and priced a little high for what it is but does do bb.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





