Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 923 973 1373 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13317

    Bella / Chella

    Quote Originally Posted by Acrovader7  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/507843058250

    There seems to be a few providers that have gone by this name over the years. When I do a search thread search on her, I don't know which one is being reviewed. So, pardon me for asking- has anyone here seen this 'Bella' before and is she worth recommending? She looks like a user and not particularly hygienic, but has some things on the menu that I'm looking for. I know providers change their names over the years, too.
    That's the former SW Chella. She's been around for the better part of decade. She was a go-to back then, great head game. Her habit got so out of control she was rumored to be dead at one point in time maybe 3 years ago. Don't know for sure, but guessing her incall is a traphouse. YMMV of course, but I gave up on her while she was still a SW 6 or 7 yrs ago.

    HS.

  2. #13316

    Not Recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by Acrovader7  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/507843058250

    There seems to be a few providers that have gone by this name over the years. When I do a search thread search on her, I don't know which one is being reviewed. So, pardon me for asking- has anyone here seen this 'Bella' before and is she worth recommending? She looks like a user and not particularly hygienic, but has some things on the menu that I'm looking for. I know providers change their names over the years, too.
    I saw some time ago, summer of 2019. Sketchy area. She was pregnant. Would not recommend.

  3. #13315

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Acrovader7  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/507843058250

    There seems to be a few providers that have gone by this name over the years. When I do a search thread search on her, I don't know which one is being reviewed. So, pardon me for asking- has anyone here seen this 'Bella' before and is she worth recommending? She looks like a user and not particularly hygienic, but has some things on the menu that I'm looking for. I know providers change their names over the years, too.
    Has a report on Bare Style you can check.

  4. #13314

    The sun kissed bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Acrovader7  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/507843058250

    There seems to be a few providers that have gone by this name over the years. When I do a search thread search on her, I don't know which one is being reviewed. So, pardon me for asking- has anyone here seen this 'Bella' before and is she worth recommending? She looks like a user and not particularly hygienic, but has some things on the menu that I'm looking for. I know providers change their names over the years, too.
    Would like to hear any info on the bella that posts as the "sun kissed goddess". Haven't figured how to post the link to her ad. She looks good and she sent me a verification pic that she looked young and cute. Haven't pulled the trigger but looks promising. Anyone got any info?

  5. #13313

    Which 'Bella' is this?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/507843058250

    There seems to be a few providers that have gone by this name over the years. When I do a search thread search on her, I don't know which one is being reviewed. So, pardon me for asking- has anyone here seen this 'Bella' before and is she worth recommending? She looks like a user and not particularly hygienic, but has some things on the menu that I'm looking for. I know providers change their names over the years, too.

  6. #13312

    Brittneys Sunday funday

    Anyone have any luck with 32 why / o Brittney?? I will message her early / multiple times but don't get a response until late at night, she agrees to come over but way too late for me, I met her a couple years ago when she started on s / a and was a talented girl!

  7. #13311

    Looks?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/429775158932

    Free. No charge. Freeee.

    She comes 2 u.
    With that look I could see her needing to give it away but then again, some like that look. Unfortunately it says P2 P. Pay 2 Play.

  8. #13310

    Re: Toftt

    Agreed: Definitely not the "typical" STG Crackhead / Addict / Nutty as Squirrel Poop type. Very polite, personable and will also 'get the job done' (AKA: Get the bean snapped') .

    First time I saw her I was actually caught off-guard. I was like "Heeeeeey, where are the sweatpants and ratty hair? LMAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQPublic  [View Original Post]
    So I took one for the team and saw this gal last night. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/936479533636.

    She looks like her pics and no BS thankfully. As expected she is a BBW and has some baby damage but a nice gal. I'm sure I will see her again when in Milwaukee.

  9. #13309

    V-day

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/429775158932

    Free. No charge. Freeee.

    She comes 2 u.

  10. #13308

    Toftt

    So I took one for the team and saw this gal last night. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/936479533636.

    She looks like her pics and no BS thankfully. As expected she is a BBW and has some baby damage but a nice gal. I'm sure I will see her again when in Milwaukee.

  11. #13307

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    She's fat.

    Coochie (axiomatic) Eater.

    God bless you all.
    How's her service?

  12. #13306

    Mermaid

    Saw the mermaid the other day. BJ was good but rushed. Like 0-60 immediately. She also promised to take the load but instead left me hanging. Some may like that, I guess. Not my fave. Thinner than her pictures.

  13. #13305

    European Freak info?

    Anybody have any info on this one? Checks all the boxes from the pictures but thought I would reach out before I made the jump.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/405748027566

  14. #13304

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLonenley  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I was wondering if there's any info on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...5/792268852149
    She's fat.

    Coochie (axiomatic) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  15. #13303
    I can also say she's a real gem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    That's the one I can't believe no one has tried her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape