Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 525 of 887 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 13299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5439

    Maybe a boyfriend or pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, but what of the chances that someone hacked her fb and her ad?
    The reason I doubt it is the informant / enformant part, like why would you need to add that? You're positive and you're working with cops, only one is needed, doesn't make sense. I messaged one of the numbers posted last month and it was the normal negotiation but I didn't meet her, replied to me a few days later saying "she is dead". Also some of the ads posted say "You want to fulfill your every dream. I love dog food. I will have you robbed or steal whatever I can from you", just seems like she pissed the wrong dude off to me. Again, I wouldn't chance it.

  2. #5438

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's still been posting in a normal fashion which leads me to believe its a hack. Always a good idea to get regularly tested anyway.
    Maybe, but what of the chances that someone hacked her fb and her ad?

  3. #5437
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled across her social media last night and it's making the same claim's and apologies. I guess it could have also been hacked, but if anyone has seen her you might want to get tested.
    She's still been posting in a normal fashion which leads me to believe its a hack. Always a good idea to get regularly tested anyway.

  4. #5436

    Social media

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://gaffney.skipthegames.com/fem...t/466576246293

    Been seeing these ads for a while now. Is someone angry at this woman for some reason?
    I stumbled across her social media last night and it's making the same claim's and apologies. I guess it could have also been hacked, but if anyone has seen her you might want to get tested.

  5. #5435

    What's this

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    I've done some research on the first one. Is this a joke?

  6. #5434

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel73  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Greenville for the next 2 days and was wondering if you guys could recommend the best BBBJ, or maybe there is someone here I shouldn't pass up before I head back north?
    Either of these will do you right.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/110295629816

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/484801596728

    Good luck, happy hunting!

  7. #5433

    Who's the best BBBJ?

    I'll be in Greenville for the next 2 days and was wondering if you guys could recommend the best BBBJ, or maybe there is someone here I shouldn't pass up before I head back north?

  8. #5432

    Mommi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    What does Mommi look like?
    Tall slender long blonde hair mid 30's to 40 age. Probably a former dancer. The other ladies I have met were all former dancers with Lollipop. I have only seen 1 advertise because I believe the others have professional jobs and don't need their pics circulating. Her residence was a very nice home in the same neighborhood. Both locations were safe and everyone appears to be demon free. I have drank the ladies drink a beer or mixed drinks with the ladies when I saw them at a bar I frequent.

  9. #5431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Mommi

    What does Mommi look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cityguy1  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone I am new to the area and have been following the reviews the last few months. I have seen several providers and will try to provide info on 2 of my favorites so far. I saw Nuru Nicole twice. BBBJ and doggy was covered. Easy to get in touch and book. She has a clean location with no drama. Definitely will repeat again. Damage was 1. 5 for hour. I saw Lollipop as well and after becoming a frequent visitor to her home I have also seen 1 of her girls, Mommi. BBBJ and everything else covered. She has mirrors placed so that the visual impact is wonderful. Location is safe and clean. I am looking forward to seeing another of her girls soon. All transactions go thru Lollipop and the damage for an hour is $$ but that drops to 1. 5 after a few visits. Good luck and I hope to see more positive reviews from you guys.

  10. #5430

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...c/845676000488

    I originally contacted her near the first of the year. She is everything I wanted young thin and more importantly 1. 6 miles from my location. (she advised a landmark she lives by). I thought I hit jack pot.

    I will admit I am very paranoid and demanding in my screening process, but I am the only one responsible for my safety and does not waiver in my demands. I explained to her explicitly that I would not pick her up at her location that we would have to meet her in public. She advised at that time she would not be able to do that do to transportation issues. Over the last 40 days we have exchanged. Several text messages. In the last few weeks all exchanges were started by her. Each time I reminded her of my meeting requirements. We live so close we have even commented about lighting strikes and choppers we could hear at the same time. In the last week she has reached out to me several days in a row. What stopped the conversation was I advised her I could not meet her until I would able to call her. The conversation would stop every day as soon as I asked her if I could call her. So this morning around 10 she contacted me. In about a hours time we exchanged 14 texts. I really thought it was going to come together. We even almost agreed where to meet (a chain drug store) When she texts she is funny topical and pays attention. As I was about to ask her if I could call her to seal the deal, she requested a selfie. I advised her under absolutely no circumstances would I send her a selfie. I advised her I could attempt to deceive her and send a photo of a buddy, but I believe in honesty. She then advised she could not see me without a photo. I wished her luck. She has great communication skills, but no transportation skills. I know for a fact the subject I was texting was a human and was close to the location they advised. I was unable to verify anything additional. I know this report does not add much, but wanted to share my very small piece of puzzle.
    Drove all the way out to Anderson to the designated place and then no response. Complete waste of time. I won't attempt that again.

  11. #5429
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #5428

    New to Upstate

    Hello everyone I am new to the area and have been following the reviews the last few months. I have seen several providers and will try to provide info on 2 of my favorites so far. I saw Nuru Nicole twice. BBBJ and doggy was covered. Easy to get in touch and book. She has a clean location with no drama. Definitely will repeat again. Damage was 1. 5 for hour. I saw Lollipop as well and after becoming a frequent visitor to her home I have also seen 1 of her girls, Mommi. BBBJ and everything else covered. She has mirrors placed so that the visual impact is wonderful. Location is safe and clean. I am looking forward to seeing another of her girls soon. All transactions go thru Lollipop and the damage for an hour is $$ but that drops to 1. 5 after a few visits. Good luck and I hope to see more positive reviews from you guys.

  13. #5427

    LayLa

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDirk  [View Original Post]
    So I reached out to Layla for pricing for outcall for Friday as I didn't find any results in search with active adds. She replied 250/350/450 with $20 deposit. I then replied back asking 470 an hour and crickets. Hell no, as if the deposit is bad enough 470 an hour??

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/373056782620
    I have to give a testimony on LayLa LuVv. I absolutely love her. A lot of girls get a bad name because of inconsistency and lack of availability. She is the real deal why'all. I met with her first at my home in Pickens. I paid the $30 cash app deposit. She was more than words or pictures could ever embody. She has this sweet, innocent, and curious energy about her. Starting at her beautiful big bedroom eyes that towered slightly over mine, I could tell that she used to be gorgeous. She looks like her pictures. In addition to the deposit I donated $320 + $30 and it was worth every dime. She is tall, slim, and curvy. She also knows how to treat a man. Her head could use some work but her beautiful voluptuous lips looked perfect locked around my raging wood. Her pussy is pretty and meaty but words can't explain how good it feels. Some of the best I've ever had. She is a tiny spinner but damn can she take a beating. I finally reached my climax about 20 mins in and left my body surging with waves of euphoric erotica. She is rather difficult to get an appointment with because of her gypsy ways of getting lost. If you are persistent you can enjoy an experience that every man deserves. She was so accommodating and humble.

  14. #5426

    Girls in GVl

    I am wondering which sites mongers are using to find these girls.

    I usually use Tryst and I have the website of a girl who visits from Charlotte every 2 months.

    Am I missing something because all the others seem to have the same information as STG.

    Is seeking where everyone seems to be going these days.

    Just looking to change things up once in awhile here in GVL.

  15. #5425

    New age escorts

    My friend has a theory that the reason the girls are less professional is because there is less professional management / pimps. All the young girls now days want to date rappers and be Instagram models. Pimps kept a lot of young hot girls in rotation on Eros BP etc most of the girls that are top providers that are older had or still have managers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape