Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 17259
-
02-16-21 22:21 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 751I remember seeing that episode. She was hot. Nice work sir.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 01:26 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 1622I am such an idiot
You guys are going to love this one.
So I got into bed at 11 PM. And against my better judgment, I got out, took a shower, put on loose fitting gym shorts with no under, got in my car in my nice neighborhood, and drove to a shitty neighborhood, to have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met, in the middle of a blizzard. Hudson yielded two women who were not up to my standards. They gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by.
I got on 670, to Hague, and went east on Sully. It was miracle; after driving one block on Sully, I found "Jessie" by Ogden. 25 years old, 5 foot 2, maybe 120. Nice round ass. Shoulder length brown hair. We drove a few blocks and decided it would be safe to do it right there. As luck would have it, some idiot got his car stuck right next to the spot where we parked. I fired up the car and we went a few more blocks past Broad, which we should have done to begin with. She must be new to this; she says she had never done it doggy style in the front seat and acted like it was the weirdest request ever. She wanted more than what I offered, but settled on 35 for BBFS. She started doing BBBJ which was good. Then I slid into her raw and gave her most of the load. She got a little upset that some of the sperm got on her pants. We wiped our genitals with my roll of toilet paper. Speaking of which, it was another miracle I did not have to shit in a snowdrift that night either. No digits or social media, but she did give me her real name.
As I drove away, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the girl who got arrested on Live PD while watching a porno. I'll be bragging about this for the rest of my life. I would definitely repeat, and recommend. She seemed totally coherent and had a good personality, I am sure she would be fun to party with.
-
02-14-21 19:55 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 1622Pulled trigger too soon
So I had some business to attend to on Valentine's Day. I saw Tessa who used to walk the Short North between 2004 and 2008. Now she is at Cleveland and Oakland Park. I figured what the hell and picked her up for nostalgia's sake. Got the same old average BBBJ for 20. She said Ruthie is clean and married to some Arab dude who owns a bunch of stores. Ruthie looked terrible even back then! She says Krissy M was murdered, but an internet search has come up with no proof of that. She asked if I knew what Yolanda S aka "Shelby" was up to. I told her I was under the impression she was doing okay and had moved back to Portsmouth. Charmaen B has gotten clean. Most of her party friends from 15 years ago have either died or got their lives together. Very few from that time and area are still out feeding their addictions. Tessa said she had been to prison 5 times!
After I dropped Tessa off at a very undesirable apartment complex, I drove down Hudson. I saw slender 27 year old WSW Lee near Marathon. I regretted pulling the trigger too soon and picking up Tessa, since Lee was looking good! I asked Lee for her number, she said she didn't have a phone. Too bad. I will have to look for her some other time. Lee would have probably been a better valentine than Tessa. As I drove off some bum shattered a beer bottle in the middle of the street so be careful driving around that area.
-
02-14-21 09:02 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 107Jasmine B- Josie
Is Jasmine still around? I haven't seen her out in a while but maybe I just have bad timing. Does anyone have contact information for Josie?
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 14:53 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 1622Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mmakersmark86
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 14:48 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 103That was me
In the nissan. Nice to run into you humpty.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 03:34 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 36Agreed. The Northside stroll is froven literally and figuratively speaking.
-
02-12-21 20:21 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 1622Description is vague but Goldie would be a possibility. I picked up Goldie once, and she accused menof being a cop. She asked to be let out, and wasn't going to beg her or try to argue with her, because a man like me has better options.
Originally Posted by BigDD65
[View Original Post]
Speaking of which, fuck the snow and ice. I'm going to Florida for a few days to visit some nude beaches and fill up some of those girls with sperm. So you guys won't have to deal with my lemon yellow sno cones and frozen fudgesicles for a few days. Any recommendations for nude beaches or hot SWs anywhere in Florida?
-
02-12-21 12:43 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 870Damn might need to take a scoping trip up North soon haha. My recent attempts with the current providers has been more miss than hit she at least sounds cognitive and a decent experience.
Originally Posted by BikerRon11
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 10:38 #12825Senior Member

Posts: 93Newbie or New to Me?
02-11-2021.
I saw a WSW on the sully stroll last seen around Roscoe's Market. Long Blonde curly hair about mid-back. Looked like she had on a Brown Leather jacket. Anybody know who she is? Reviews on her skillsets?
-
02-12-21 03:58 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-11-21 16:03 #12823Senior Member

Posts: 107I drive that shitty location and come up with nothing but subpar over used druggie and ugly chicks! I really wish I could find a decent looking regular with teeth and a positive attitude.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 06:44 #12822Senior Member

Posts: 1622Tuesday night. Hales Bales early 20's WSW on Cleveland
I left my nice neighborhood and went to the trashy bad area of town as usual around 11 PM. It was snowy. Hudson had plenty of women! I saw 6 of them on the first lap. The problem was that they were all ugly. I took a left from Hudson to go north on Cleveland Avenue. Just beyond Weber I spotted a young blonde WSW. She had a plastic bottle of Kamchatka, a cheap and shitty vodka in her hand. I was a bit hesitant. Usually alcohol makes people act worse than drugs! With heroin / fetty they tend to act tired, docile and compliant so its good when they're doing that, if they can stay awake. I pulled up to her, did the window test and she got in.
I was a bit hesitant to let her in while doing the window test. Her speaking voice I do not care for. She is obviously from the deep south, and has an affected voice like a white person who has listened to way too much rap music and tries to act like the rappers they see on TV. I asked her name, she said "Hales Bales" or maybe she said Hells Bells or something. I'm telling you, a white girl talking ghetto is even more annoying than a black girl talking ghetto. No age. No number. No social media. We drove around for a bit and I was thinking at one point maybe she wasn't even a hooker. I drove past 71 to the "good" side, west of 71 so we were driving around Clintonville and north campus area. Never have sex in a parked car in Linden unless you want to get robbed, shot, or arrested. I whipped out my dick. She sucked it. Her technique and enthusiasm were above average. I wanted to fuck she said no. Finally I nutted. She spat the sperm out all over the snow outside the car.
Keep in mind, neither of us had mentioned money or anything yet. She asked to be taken to McDonalds. I paid for 3 dollars worth of shitty, nasty food for her, which she washed down with more shitty vodka. She asked to be dropped off at Cleveland just south of Hudson. As I was dropping her off she asked if I could "help her out". I was actually about to overpay and give her 25, but she said 20 would be fine. I was about to give her damn near full pack of cigarettes but she said she only needed a couple of them. That is really weird. Almost every girl will take take take whatever and its never enough. So this is kind a rare. Anyone else know this lady? I would like to shoot a big load inside her next time.
-
02-10-21 18:57 #12821Senior Member

Posts: 1622Are you shitting me? That is overpaying, big time. The German Village motel is closer to the west side. New Rome Motel is several miles to the west! I remember smoke some rocks at New Rome hotel back when the Neon Moon bar was still open. The bar closed and its now a Vape shop. Man, did I make an ass of myself, I was so high. When I was partying with the hard rock, I would do and say all kinds of weird things with women. Hitting the pipe will make you want to have all kinds of weird sex. As soon as I would hit the pipe, I would immediately whip out my pecker and show it to any woman who was around.
Originally Posted by BootyLoverBrad
[View Original Post]
Red Roof on West Broad would be a better bet. Or even the shitty Econo Lodge on and Wilson by the Pilot Truck Stop. On the bathroom wall of the Pilot, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USASexguide shat here" go check it out.
-
02-10-21 18:47 #12820Senior Member

Posts: 147New Rome Motel
New Rome Motel is relatively cheap. $35 for an hour.
Originally Posted by Hammond
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






