Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 25039
-
02-12-21 23:25 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 512The way it's written I think we can file this in the "things that never happened " category.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
"I TEXTED her a told her I wanted my money back"? Yup.
-
02-12-21 22:48 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 149Great point! Is she / he really worth escalating things to that level and possibly losing your life over that little amount of money!?
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 22:36 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 149I believe she is the one who has a BF who comes in during the session, he claims she is underage, and threatens to call the cops. STAY AWAY!
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 22:22 #13126Senior Member

Posts: 257Try a have fun in Pawtucket
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/324996783950
Playing phone tag with this one and will try to TOFTT tomorrow if she replies at a time other than 3 am. Anyone have any Intel?
-
02-12-21 22:08 #13125Senior Member

Posts: 216Well no wonder why she wouldn't send a verification pic haha. Are the tits at least huge?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 20:26 #13124Senior Member

Posts: 177Queen Kay
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/470623350766
Anybody have experience with this one? Ads on a few sites.
-
02-12-21 18:15 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 193I've wondered the same. Looks fake to me so I've never bothered. She looks like a super thick Monica from Friends.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 16:42 #13122Senior Member

Posts: 4545Ya. That mean she ain't desperate for drugs. I saw her couple weeks ago when she need money. The pic is not her or her fat ass roommate. But she's cool though. BBBJ, BBFS and cip is on the menu. But I use cover.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 16:10 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 149Thick Italiana
Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her post every now and then but she takes her ads down quickly so I'll also add a few of her pics just in case.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/651178919938
-
02-12-21 15:33 #13120Senior Member

Posts: 87Olita??
Long time reader. First post. I mostly read this forum for info but haven't done anything since backpage besides the strip clubs. I am very intrigued by this Olita site. How is the screening process? How much personal info is needed etc. Thanks in advance.
-
02-12-21 12:20 #13119Senior Member

Posts: 578BBFS is pretty much always an upcharge. Especially when they're advertising as their porn alias. The GPS is strong in almost all porn girls. Service is a hit or miss just like with regular working girls. If you're going to drop big money for a porn chick I'd recommend it being a bucket list girl not just your average porn hottie. For example I fucked Angelina Valentine a while back, the date was disappointing at best but I was a huge fan of her, and now at least I can say I fucked Angelina Valentine. I've only dropped big money once for a threesome it was amazing and 100% worth it but I went in knowing I could be wasting money. Other than that the advantage of being in LA is a good amount of these porn chicks find there way onto these escort sites and try to fly under the radar and make quick cash doing cheaper dates over a short time. If you are a consistent comber of ads you'll see them here and there.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 11:54 #13118Senior Member

Posts: 36She's big but she has a mouth on her. Her face isn't too bad and she's nice.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 11:14 #13117Senior Member

Posts: 216Sporadic ad
I've seen this ad here and there, texting is frustrating- a reply after 5 hours or no reply then a text at 6 am. Anyone have any experience with her.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/534329947499
-
02-12-21 06:41 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 3748Porn stars as escorts.
Brianna Wildman, still active, surely delivered a performance for me in Vegas for 400 that was EXACTLY like in her films and included two BBFSCIPs in the hour. For pics and details see my post 199, here:
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...471&viewfull=1#post4934471.
-
02-11-21 21:12 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 136Curious to know about
How many of them in your experience truly perform their duties like their videos? And do they all allow full bare plates?
Originally Posted by Markssmrk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





