Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 16539
-
02-15-21 17:12 #11214Senior Member

Posts: 50Bobbi at PT
Prettiest girl and best service I've had since Honolulu. A real sweetie from LA, no upsell great body.
-
02-15-21 16:24 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 85Yamada moved weeks ago to Cali. None of these new providers compare the least bit to her. Sucks LOL.
Originally Posted by StrideOrbit
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 14:44 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 99Bait and Switch, 0 for 3 and the chase is on.
Called Serenity Neptune and was told Yamada is working so I drive there and she's clearly not there- it's 1 older lady and another girl that's not Yamada. They play dumb and pretend like they don't know a Yamada and try to pass the other girl off as Yamada. I left and decided to go to 3rd Street instead and they were busy, I went in anyway and was told I have to wait after I paid LOL. I waited in the first room for a while and got annoyed because she said 5 minutes and it had been over 15. I got my money back and left. On the road I called Serenity SS and asked if Lee was working, the girl on the phone said yes so I drove over there. I get there and it's a very old lady and another girl Mia. I ask for Lee and she says she's not working. WTF. Mia asks if I want a massage from her, she's ok looking but I'm tired of the Bait and Switch tactics so I leave.
-
02-13-21 10:15 #11211Senior Member

Posts: 444[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
Since you got yourself placed back on moderation for it I guess I should answer.
No, we don't have an algorithm. He's a regular members who's posts are moderated before they go live so I saw fixed the post and then applied the infraction mostly as a way to inform him and suggest he doesn't do it anymore. Many people do not know you don't have to hit enter just because your cursor is at the edge of your screen, they don't understand that sites like ours have to render text for many different sizes of screens and they don't understand that if they just hit enter for paragraphs that their posts will just wrap naturally.
We let people know that because when.
They use hard returns it make the text.
Much harder to read because people's minds.
Naturally want to pause at the end of a.
Sentence or paragraph and if the break isn't at.
The end it makes reading uncomfortable. Hopefully.
This meets with your approval. If not what a waste.
That this put you back on moderation.
A2
-
02-12-21 21:07 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 30Inflation
Gentlemen I do apologize for the confusion with the $ symbol and you are probably right that the 2 Bens is steep. While you are laughing at my folly let me tell you about giving a Ben for level 1.
Dumb ain't I?
First trip to Serenity SS. PYT Lee, after flip she asked if I wanted more I said of course. She says give me a hundred. I ask if level 2 was coming and she indicated level 1. I told her she was crazy. She leaned over and said. "Trust me. " So being the husband kind, I gave her the money. She turned, put money on stand. As she turned she pulled shirt over a pair of very nice ittybitties as she stepped back to table yoga pants went down to knees. Roaming was made easily accessible just no FIV. No jackhammer. Slow and exquisite. Overpaid? Guilty, but it sure was nice.
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
-
02-12-21 20:55 #11209Senior Member

Posts: 305Tai Chi
It's a large tiled shower (6'x6'). I was offered though I'd just showered before I arrived so I declined. I'm sure my provider (Amy) would've helped me wash. I don't think this is a routine offer. I had seen her about 4 times when she mentioned it. What I do like about this place is that it's very clean and well kept. The massages have always been great, I've seen Lilly (a favorite), Amy, Nina or Nana (temp girl. Wasn't that special), and Sophia. Didn't want to give you the impression that a shower is always an option. I've always treated the girls nice / tipped them well and never got anything but great service.
Originally Posted by Stump626
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 19:50 #11208Senior Member

Posts: 30Math
1. 5 + . 5 =2. Sorry for confusion with $ symbols.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
Only AMP I know where you will do much better is Oriental. Jenn is good.
As Loon.
-
02-12-21 12:21 #11207Senior Member

Posts: 232Sweet Spa?
Anyone had a dream here? I've called and found out they do offer TS (free) and their rates are pretty competitive. .40 hhr, .6 hr, .9 1.5 hr.
-
02-11-21 18:34 #11206Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks
Thanks. I will give them a call. The large shower, is that just a tub and shower?
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 12:47 #11205Senior Member

Posts: 85She's in Cali.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 11:08 #11204Senior Member

Posts: 305Tai Chi, 1839 Lane Ave, S
It's a favorite when I'm in town from Orlando. Lily has been there for a few years and is great. Wonderful massage skills and provides additional focus if asked. There's no table shower but I have been offered their large shower before by Amy. They usually have two girls working but with the Lunar New Year I'm guessing they may close early or have just Lily there. Give them a call and enjoy.
Originally Posted by Stump626
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 10:24 #11203Senior Member

Posts: 44Inquiry
Hi guys any report on the Irish girl posting on rubratings? Thanks in advance.
-
02-11-21 01:33 #11202Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks
Found some information, nothing that would make me want to go, especially from 6 to 8.
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 00:13 #11201Senior Member

Posts: 1061AMP inflation
This comment was meant for royboy.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
She calls you "husband" because you overpay. It was an act, notice how she never gave you her number or told you that she was leaving.
Now you'll be expected to pay 300 to all the girls in that AMP or else you'll get attitude, while the regular customers pay 200 at the most.
-
02-10-21 20:56 #11200Senior Member

Posts: 461Tai chi
There are several reviews on Tai Chi. Use the advanced search feature and you will find what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Stump626
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





