Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 920 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 13799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5339

    Lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking for exactly? If you are asking about the 35th and Ashland place, it's legit.

    All apartments have multiple numbers and all apartments are on the same rotation schedule, new girls on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month. There is really no point in asking for intel on the girls. They will be gone in no time. Some of the 2188 girls have gone there after their 2188 stay, Sanki being the most recent example.
    Was pretty much looking to confirm that it's legit, and if it has the OF Charlie stamp of approval it must be worth at least a try LOL.

    Specific girls aside, any differences in services offered or quality of experience vs 2188?

  2. #5338

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel to share on the 35th street apartment? I've seen a few phone numbers for them circulating on the usual ad sites. Have intel to trade if you prefer over PM.
    What are you looking for exactly? If you are asking about the 35th and Ashland place, it's legit.

    All apartments have multiple numbers and all apartments are on the same rotation schedule, new girls on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month. There is really no point in asking for intel on the girls. They will be gone in no time. Some of the 2188 girls have gone there after their 2188 stay, Sanki being the most recent example.

  3. #5337
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    Guys, anyone know if there is apartment girls around these area? (Skokie / Evanston / North of Chicago).
    There are two places if I remember right. Check in the Skokie forum.

  4. #5336

    35th Street

    Anyone have intel to share on the 35th street apartment? I've seen a few phone numbers for them circulating on the usual ad sites. Have intel to trade if you prefer over PM.

  5. #5335

    Skokie / Evanston / North of Chicago

    Guys, anyone know if there is apartment girls around these area? (Skokie / Evanston / North of Chicago).

  6. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Chinese New Year is Friday. There are only 2 new girls tomorrow, one of them is Anna the Russian mix girl that I had reviewed before.

    3 on 3 will have to wait for another rotation.
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll arrange another time.

  7. #5333

    Only 2 girls tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbh8513  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I was chatting with the owner of 2188 and seems like 3-on-3 party style is an option. Since I no longer have any friend in this hobby in Chicago, I'm wondering if any of you may be interested to do it this weekend or next Monday.

    The one time I did a 2 on 2 at 2188, we each paid full price for both girl, but I'll try to negotiate with them since I know them well and full price for 3 girls is too expensive just for my fantasy.

    If more than two of you want to do it, my buddy priority will be Mandarin speaker other Asian other race, its just easier to get everyone into the mood without language barrier. I can even help arrange another group if there's more than 5 of you LOL.

    PM me between 13th 15th if interested (please don't give me any other personal info), I'll circle back with you guys only using PM on Thursday (that is also the day the new line up arrive).

    GLHF.
    Chinese New Year is Friday. There are only 2 new girls tomorrow, one of them is Anna the Russian mix girl that I had reviewed before.

    3 on 3 will have to wait for another rotation.

  8. #5332

    Angerla

    Quote Originally Posted by TheManjo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this provider.

    Going to see her tomorrow.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313
    How was your appointment?

  9. #5331
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbh8513  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I was chatting with the owner of 2188 and seems like 3-on-3 party style is an option. Since I no longer have any friend in this hobby in Chicago, I'm wondering if any of you may be interested to do it this weekend or next Monday.

    The one time I did a 2 on 2 at 2188, we each paid full price for both girl, but I'll try to negotiate with them since I know them well and full price for 3 girls is too expensive just for my fantasy.

    If more than two of you want to do it, my buddy priority will be Mandarin speaker other Asian other race, its just easier to get everyone into the mood without language barrier. I can even help arrange another group if there's more than 5 of you LOL.

    PM me between 13th 15th if interested (please don't give me any other personal info), I'll circle back with you guys only using PM on Thursday (that is also the day the new line up arrive).

    GLHF.
    I meant pm me between today and Thurs (9 11) if you're interested, thanks!

  10. #5330

    3 on 3 action at 2188

    Hey guys, I was chatting with the owner of 2188 and seems like 3-on-3 party style is an option. Since I no longer have any friend in this hobby in Chicago, I'm wondering if any of you may be interested to do it this weekend or next Monday.

    The one time I did a 2 on 2 at 2188, we each paid full price for both girl, but I'll try to negotiate with them since I know them well and full price for 3 girls is too expensive just for my fantasy.

    If more than two of you want to do it, my buddy priority will be Mandarin speaker other Asian other race, its just easier to get everyone into the mood without language barrier. I can even help arrange another group if there's more than 5 of you LOL.

    PM me between 13th 15th if interested (please don't give me any other personal info), I'll circle back with you guys only using PM on Thursday (that is also the day the new line up arrive).

    GLHF.

  11. #5329

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMong  [View Original Post]
    Anywhere else you suggest besides the 2188?
    Imo, nothing else.

  12. #5328

    Anywhere is besides 2188?

    What's up my brothers.

    Anywhere else you suggest besides the 2188? Saw Amy a few weeks ago and had a blast. My PM is open if you want to offer a friendly suggestion.

    Happy Monday.

  13. #5327

    A wise man once told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan1243  [View Original Post]
    I went in the last time looking to see Hina based on Charlies recommendation and got a different girl. Still had a pretty decent time but is just not what I'm expecting and its a high hit or miss.
    Always ask for a lineup, so when you have pics from here you can then have a better command of who you land.

  14. #5326

    Angerla

    Quote Originally Posted by TheManjo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this provider.

    Going to see her tomorrow.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313
    Those aren't her pictures. Those are pictures of Angela who shared an apt with Sweet Ivy.

    Just Asian.

  15. #5325

    Agerla

    Anybody seen this provider.

    Going to see her tomorrow.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape