Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 13799
-
02-13-21 19:03 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 49Lovely
Was pretty much looking to confirm that it's legit, and if it has the OF Charlie stamp of approval it must be worth at least a try LOL.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Specific girls aside, any differences in services offered or quality of experience vs 2188?
-
02-13-21 01:06 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 1713Intel
What are you looking for exactly? If you are asking about the 35th and Ashland place, it's legit.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy6069
[View Original Post]
All apartments have multiple numbers and all apartments are on the same rotation schedule, new girls on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month. There is really no point in asking for intel on the girls. They will be gone in no time. Some of the 2188 girls have gone there after their 2188 stay, Sanki being the most recent example.
-
02-12-21 21:13 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 626There are two places if I remember right. Check in the Skokie forum.
Originally Posted by Ziroxd91
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 18:43 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 4935th Street
Anyone have intel to share on the 35th street apartment? I've seen a few phone numbers for them circulating on the usual ad sites. Have intel to trade if you prefer over PM.
-
02-12-21 16:20 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 70Skokie / Evanston / North of Chicago
Guys, anyone know if there is apartment girls around these area? (Skokie / Evanston / North of Chicago).
-
02-10-21 18:32 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 46Thanks for the heads up! I'll arrange another time.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 17:55 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 1713Only 2 girls tomorrow
Chinese New Year is Friday. There are only 2 new girls tomorrow, one of them is Anna the Russian mix girl that I had reviewed before.
Originally Posted by Lbh8513
[View Original Post]
3 on 3 will have to wait for another rotation.
-
02-09-21 14:00 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 293Angerla
How was your appointment?
Originally Posted by TheManjo
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 09:13 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 46I meant pm me between today and Thurs (9 11) if you're interested, thanks!
Originally Posted by Lbh8513
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 21:29 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 463 on 3 action at 2188
Hey guys, I was chatting with the owner of 2188 and seems like 3-on-3 party style is an option. Since I no longer have any friend in this hobby in Chicago, I'm wondering if any of you may be interested to do it this weekend or next Monday.
The one time I did a 2 on 2 at 2188, we each paid full price for both girl, but I'll try to negotiate with them since I know them well and full price for 3 girls is too expensive just for my fantasy.
If more than two of you want to do it, my buddy priority will be Mandarin speaker other Asian other race, its just easier to get everyone into the mood without language barrier. I can even help arrange another group if there's more than 5 of you LOL.
PM me between 13th 15th if interested (please don't give me any other personal info), I'll circle back with you guys only using PM on Thursday (that is also the day the new line up arrive).
GLHF.
-
02-08-21 21:05 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 121Nope
Imo, nothing else.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMong
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 09:20 #5328Regular Member

Posts: 8Anywhere is besides 2188?
What's up my brothers.
Anywhere else you suggest besides the 2188? Saw Amy a few weeks ago and had a blast. My PM is open if you want to offer a friendly suggestion.
Happy Monday.
-
02-07-21 01:00 #5327Regular Member

Posts: 9A wise man once told me.
Always ask for a lineup, so when you have pics from here you can then have a better command of who you land.
Originally Posted by GMan1243
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 14:47 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 161Angerla
Those aren't her pictures. Those are pictures of Angela who shared an apt with Sweet Ivy.
Originally Posted by TheManjo
[View Original Post]
Just Asian.
-
02-05-21 23:06 #5325Regular Member

Posts: 9Agerla
Anybody seen this provider.
Going to see her tomorrow.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2195313











Reply With Quote





