LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 798 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 848 898 1298 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 25057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1408
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Just left this one at some shitty apt off chalkstone Ave. She's real & pics are her but definitely dated & she's clearly gone downhill since they where taken. If anyone wants the address pm me.

    Anyway I agreed to an hr for $2 and she basically conned me out of $100 (I only gave her half upfront). She gave me a sob story and a half ass BBBJ, promising an hr & multiple pops if I give her half the money to get a hotel room. I could hear a dude in the apt, said it was her "roommate" but clearly it was her pimp / bf. Anyway I really wanted to bend that ass over doggy in a nice clean hotel so I used the little head & gave $100.

    Long story short. She never showed up to the hotel then her little pimp started texting me acting like a tough guy. I'm kinda tempted to go back & get my money. It's too bad she does have a nice little ass on her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/082023907772
    Go back and get your money, These fucking broads and pimps need to be taught a lesson, I'm tired of these thug looking broads with a million fucking tattoos, And trying to sell you goods with out delivering. Theres a little redhead who put's ads up on STG, Tried that shit with me last winter, Pukey pimp tried to strong arm me in the hallway, I cold cocked his ass right out and told her the next time it will be you. I'm still fucking with her. I get her to agree to outcall and sit and watch them go nuts looking for the house.

  2. #13101

    Bella beware

    Just left this one at some shitty apt off chalkstone Ave. She's real & pics are her but definitely dated & she's clearly gone downhill since they where taken. If anyone wants the address pm me.

    Anyway I agreed to an hr for $2 and she basically conned me out of $100 (I only gave her half upfront). She gave me a sob story and a half ass BBBJ, promising an hr & multiple pops if I give her half the money to get a hotel room. I could hear a dude in the apt, said it was her "roommate" but clearly it was her pimp / bf. Anyway I really wanted to bend that ass over doggy in a nice clean hotel so I used the little head & gave $100.

    Long story short. She never showed up to the hotel then her little pimp started texting me acting like a tough guy. I'm kinda tempted to go back & get my money. It's too bad she does have a nice little ass on her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/082023907772

  3. #13100

    Rose

    She is new works out of Smithfield states she has no car. No reviews and charges $4 any info https://tryst.link/escort/strawberrybabygirl.

  4. #13099

    Seekonk

    Has anyone seen the below? The ad has been posted for some time now with only ever one picture, from what I've seen.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/281996147994

  5. #13098
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    So people have actually gotten archive from her? Or she just rob anyone and everything.
    Gotten service not archive 🙄.

  6. #13097
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    So people have actually gotten archive from her? Or she just rob anyone and everything.
    From what I've seen in here, she robs everyone.

  7. #13096

    Dreams?

    Hello mongers, I've been thinking about visiting this nameless provider: Anyone have the pleasure? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/374444785195.

  8. #13095

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    She isn't underrage. There some people who have seen her. Thats why I'm so curious I got robbed myself but the guy just said he was going to call cops. I said go ahead.
    So people have actually gotten archive from her? Or she just rob anyone and everything.

  9. #13094

    Harmony Heart

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    She still around?
    I'm not sure. The most recent ad I could find was late 2019:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...vadmu/20429569.

    Maybe someone has done her more recently?

  10. #13093
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    10 years ago. In her 20's then. She was fucking gorgeous back then, yes?! I bareback-fucked her for 200. Had to pull out though, because she was off BC and said she was fertile. And back then so was I! And therefore didn't want any little Kings running around, LOL!
    She still around?

  11. #13092

    IDK why

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You should TOFTT since she said no rush on her ad and also said to read her ad before calling. So I'm sure there will be some attitude and may charge extra for some shit.
    Not sure why, probably because I'm paranoid from all the messages I get off dating sites from them, but any chance this is a tranny? Can't put my finger on one specific thing and if you ask, and she's NOT, they get pissed and block you.

  12. #13091
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the one that had reports of little kids in the room next door while perfoming?
    Did not have kids around when I visited.

  13. #13090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    Been texting but haven't seen yet. Not sure I trust the pix. Anyone have intel?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/333674688415
    You should TOFTT since she said no rush on her ad and also said to read her ad before calling. So I'm sure there will be some attitude and may charge extra for some shit.

  14. #13089
    Quote Originally Posted by RiGuy401  [View Original Post]
    Any word on how I can get in contact with Mandy? I would love to finally meet her. I haven't received an answer via text. Not sure if I have the right number or not.

    Is she seeing new clients? Is she still working? Any info would be much appreciated guys.
    She can be difficult to get a hold of at times but she is worth the wait imo. Those mouth hugs are divine.

  15. #13088
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Nicoletta is drop dead gorgeous. Really sweet. A little territorial, but I like her.
    I must have caught her on a bad day. She was rude and came off as almost paranoid / delusional. I make very good $ and was trying to book 2 hours. Complete waste of time. TBH, she came off as such a psycho that I don't think I'd see her now, even at 1/2 of her price. Complete turn off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape