Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5146
-
02-12-21 22:09 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 205I always thought she looked kind of fun. I'm often fine with getting a girl a room, in her name. LOL.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
If I was not fully engaged this weekend I would probably indulge.
-
02-12-21 22:06 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 205Saw her once years ago. Never again.
Originally Posted by Patsftw
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 14:31 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 249Cee Cee
Hey guys, Cee Cee needs someone nice, I saw her today, she put on a little weight but is still nice in my book, she really gets into it, and is tight as it gets. She doesn't have a place to stay at the moment. Maybe someone would be willing to get her a room. She's worth it.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/196831001392
-
02-12-21 13:50 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 37Gabby
Ha! But crazy can be sooooo good!
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 12:33 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 133Gabby
Please do a report back. Typically she is bat shit crazy! LOL.
Originally Posted by Patsftw
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 11:37 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 37Gabby
Booked with Gabby for this weekend. First time dipping the toe in awhile, I'll report back how it went. Anyone seen her, PM me and let me know what to expect. Last pics of those tits out pushed me over the edge!
-
02-12-21 10:54 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 199Keene
Tried communicating with her to check her attitude. Told her I wanted to see her. She asked what time. I said 10 am. She Replied "fuck you" and ghosted me. So, I would say stay away and don't bother with that hot mess!
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 08:58 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 405Keene
I'm sure she's had at least one good review, but I can't remember when and where. She's had many negative reviews the last 2 - 3 years. She was in Concord / Boscawen for a long time, then on to Hampton, now Keene in the last 6 months. I'd save my time and money.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 22:10 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 71Keene MILF
Anyone have a report about this one? I'd TOFTT but keene is a huge drive for me. Please reply or pm. Thanks.
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/025829560500
-
02-11-21 15:37 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 36In a bind
3:30 in the afternoon and I got a hotel by the airport and my SA date cancelled. Don't have much time TJ research, but if anyone has a slam dunk contact nearby, I would return the favor. Just don't have time to go through all the BS. Thanks. Hopefully in advance. PM is fine, I'll take whatever I can get.
-
02-08-21 15:22 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 249Hotel key cards
Hotel key cards only contain an alphanumeric number on them, usually 10-15 digit, the door locks get programmed to open with the number assigned to the card when you check in, there's no personal information on the card at all, its just a generic random letter and number combo that will open your door till checkout time the next day, after that the card is deleted from the system and won't open anything.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
Cards cost the hotel about $1. 35 each, so they reprogram and reuse if they can. No need to take them home or worry about personal info on them, there is none.
-
02-08-21 07:55 #1910Senior Member

Posts: 650I use to travel tons for work but you can leave and take the card key with you. Not sure any hotels use actual keys anymore? I usually take the card key with me and destroy it as it may contain CC data on it. I may be a little paranoid but I try to leave a minimal "paper" trail.
Originally Posted by FootballGuyMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 03:52 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 67Check out
Leave the key in the room is how I always did it as well. Just leave it on the dresser they'll find it.
Originally Posted by NastySD
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 17:34 #1908Senior Member

Posts: 101You don't have to check out
I've stayed at hundreds of hotels all over the country for work. You never have to check out. Just leave the key in the room.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 16:35 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 266Check Out
I would never do it for an escort and only do it for a sugar baby that I have seen a few times and feel comfortable with. As far checking out, I have probably checked out dozens of times the same afternoon I have checked in. I just drop the card in the basket. If you are wary of doing that, just call up the next morning and tell the front desk you forgot to check out.
Originally Posted by Paradise999
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






