Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 1060 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8664

    25 percent off

    So after reading the "recent" reports looks like the Valentine special of 25% may not be worth it. I'm a numbers guy and it looks like just from the "recent" reports There are only these that are DTF that are reasonable. I haven't been successful on SA in 2021. Only with a old contact from 2020 which is still strong. But getting bored.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/01dd8...3-460a01a54889

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02b63...-fe4d1c46ed68. (has not been active 2 weeks).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f302...d-805124dfe480 (not active in 3 weeks).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df291...b-941c1ad5f473

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bfbd6...0-667373b6374d

    This means that if all these were 100% that's $15 surcharge for the membership. Any thoughts?

  2. #8663

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by MnCuckold  [View Original Post]
    Petite refers to stature not weight. You can wish it to mean something else, but a 5'0" person describing themselves as "petite" is using the term correctly.
    If it helps, here is the urban dictionary definition.

    Petite.

    A woman UNDER 5'4 (or 162 cm), who is small-framed and, usually skinny.

    All thin girls are not petite but, all petite girls aren't necessarily thin either.

  3. #8662
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWeir  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one? Says she can hosts $250.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5d6f6...2-1f893e5b5d19

    Sent me a bunch of nudes. Looks semipro.
    I talked to her before, she's definitely eager to meet. Agreed with $200, but I backed out.

    Let me know how it goes and report back.

  4. #8661
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    She has "average" as her body type, which looks pretty accurate to me. Short girls sometimes look larger than they are if they have big tits.
    Look at her tagline. The first word you see when looking at her profile is "petite". She is 50 lbs overweight! When I'm fucking a petite girl I want to see my dick moving in her stomach LOL, not what looks to be a small child or a thanksgiving dinner for a family.

  5. #8660

    Summer2087

    Any Intel on this one? Says she can hosts $250.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5d6f6...2-1f893e5b5d19

    Sent me a bunch of nudes. Looks semipro.

  6. #8659

    It is so

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Some girls seem to think "short" = "petite".

    That is not so.
    Petite refers to stature not weight. You can wish it to mean something else, but a 5'0" person describing themselves as "petite" is using the term correctly.

  7. #8658
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekAndDestroy  [View Original Post]
    I usually roll my eyes when guys complain about girls using in-accurate descriptions on their tags, which in turn makes it difficult to search based on body type. Just because its unrealistic for these girls to describe themselves as "super dumpy!" or "kinda gross! And its all part of the game. But. That said, this one made me actually stop and think for a little bit. She isn't even trying to hide anything with the photos. No angles, no edits, she's straight up. She legitimately thinks of herself as petite and assumes we all will agree. I love SA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ceb31...d-0738c8640198
    She has "average" as her body type, which looks pretty accurate to me. Short girls sometimes look larger than they are if they have big tits.

  8. #8657

    SwimmerNikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWeir  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/465bd...c-b538de804c05

    She is crazy. Not exactly sure why she in on the site. Within 10 minutes of messaging, we were video sexting each other. Exchanged a lot of snaps of pleasuring ourselves. Said she wants to meet up but also works crazy hours and the our schedules never aligned. I think she is not interested. But boy I did have fun during our free video session.
    I have an inkling that SwimmerNikki's inbox is about to be flooded with a pool full of messages from members of this board!

  9. #8656

    SwimmerNikki

    https://www.seeking.com/member/465bd...c-b538de804c05

    She is crazy. Not exactly sure why she in on the site. Within 10 minutes of messaging, we were video sexting each other. Exchanged a lot of snaps of pleasuring ourselves. Said she wants to meet up but also works crazy hours and the our schedules never aligned. I think she is not interested. But boy I did have fun during our free video session.

  10. #8655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekAndDestroy  [View Original Post]
    I usually roll my eyes when guys complain about girls using in-accurate descriptions on their tags, which in turn makes it difficult to search based on body type. Just because its unrealistic for these girls to describe themselves as "super dumpy!" or "kinda gross! And its all part of the game. But. That said, this one made me actually stop and think for a little bit. She isn't even trying to hide anything with the photos. No angles, no edits, she's straight up. She legitimately thinks of herself as petite and assumes we all will agree. I love SA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ceb31...d-0738c8640198
    Some girls seem to think "short" = "petite".

    That is not so.

  11. #8654
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    So I was texting back and forth with this girl, she seems to be legit and among other things she tells me she works doing deliveries for some app and stuff and complaints she's not making that much money. She even send me pics of the stuff she had to deliver. She was willing to meet up tonight and told me she can drive anywhere at any time. I also told her I don't give any money in advance, everything is done in person and she agreed. Everything was going smooth. We talked about different things, I wanted to make sure she's real. I believe she's real and she wasn't selling content either. Anyway, She quoted me $600, I counter-offered her $200 and she got upset and blocked (site and phone) . She makes around $100-150 a day delivering stuff. She has to drive all over the city for about 8 hours or more to make that money. She complains she doesn't make that much money but when I offered her $200 for just a moment of fun she gets upset. I don't know how these women do math. But if it was me, I'd take a job where I can make more money in shorter time. Hard to understand them!
    When you got guys on here paying $400 plus for a girl, she's going to turn down $200.

  12. #8653

    Posting for fun

    Just posting this one for fun. Not sure what to think of these photos but found it entertaining LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5e0b9...8-5c7f8512a4fa

  13. #8652

    Petite?

    I usually roll my eyes when guys complain about girls using in-accurate descriptions on their tags, which in turn makes it difficult to search based on body type. Just because its unrealistic for these girls to describe themselves as "super dumpy!" or "kinda gross! And its all part of the game. But. That said, this one made me actually stop and think for a little bit. She isn't even trying to hide anything with the photos. No angles, no edits, she's straight up. She legitimately thinks of herself as petite and assumes we all will agree. I love SA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ceb31...d-0738c8640198

  14. #8651

    My experience

    Was that she is a time waster.

    We texted for a while, got a couple nondescript photos set a time for me to come over then that morning I text to confirm. A few times. And nothing.

    She's probably just playing games.

    Randolph.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregu696  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ef96...1-d33132ff6c81

    Have you guys meet her?

  15. #8650
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbouy911  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I thought I saw her in Evanston a few years ago but she had dark hair.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d7a...d-d97070b914ea
    Have spoken with, haven't met. Sent some more pix which were hot, seems reasonable. I don't think we discussed price, but everything seemed reasonable, except location. She's not in Schaumburg, that's how far she's willing to come in from? Crystal Lake?

    Too far, so I didn't proceed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape