Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 17049
-
02-12-21 13:48 #8664Senior Member

Posts: 11825 percent off
So after reading the "recent" reports looks like the Valentine special of 25% may not be worth it. I'm a numbers guy and it looks like just from the "recent" reports There are only these that are DTF that are reasonable. I haven't been successful on SA in 2021. Only with a old contact from 2020 which is still strong. But getting bored.
https://www.seeking.com/member/01dd8...3-460a01a54889
https://www.seeking.com/member/02b63...-fe4d1c46ed68. (has not been active 2 weeks).
https://www.seeking.com/member/4f302...d-805124dfe480 (not active in 3 weeks).
https://www.seeking.com/member/df291...b-941c1ad5f473
https://www.seeking.com/member/bfbd6...0-667373b6374d
This means that if all these were 100% that's $15 surcharge for the membership. Any thoughts?
-
02-12-21 13:10 #8663Senior Member

Posts: 1244Correct
If it helps, here is the urban dictionary definition.
Originally Posted by MnCuckold
[View Original Post]
Petite.
A woman UNDER 5'4 (or 162 cm), who is small-framed and, usually skinny.
All thin girls are not petite but, all petite girls aren't necessarily thin either.
-
02-12-21 12:53 #8662Senior Member

Posts: 572I talked to her before, she's definitely eager to meet. Agreed with $200, but I backed out.
Originally Posted by ScottWeir
[View Original Post]
Let me know how it goes and report back.
-
02-12-21 12:16 #8661Regular Member

Posts: 7Look at her tagline. The first word you see when looking at her profile is "petite". She is 50 lbs overweight! When I'm fucking a petite girl I want to see my dick moving in her stomach LOL, not what looks to be a small child or a thanksgiving dinner for a family.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 11:21 #8660Senior Member

Posts: 70Summer2087
Any Intel on this one? Says she can hosts $250.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5d6f6...2-1f893e5b5d19
Sent me a bunch of nudes. Looks semipro.
-
02-12-21 11:18 #8659Senior Member

Posts: 128It is so
Petite refers to stature not weight. You can wish it to mean something else, but a 5'0" person describing themselves as "petite" is using the term correctly.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 10:32 #8658Senior Member

Posts: 1633She has "average" as her body type, which looks pretty accurate to me. Short girls sometimes look larger than they are if they have big tits.
Originally Posted by SeekAndDestroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 09:36 #8657Senior Member

Posts: 231SwimmerNikki
I have an inkling that SwimmerNikki's inbox is about to be flooded with a pool full of messages from members of this board!
Originally Posted by ScottWeir
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 20:16 #8656Senior Member

Posts: 70SwimmerNikki
https://www.seeking.com/member/465bd...c-b538de804c05
She is crazy. Not exactly sure why she in on the site. Within 10 minutes of messaging, we were video sexting each other. Exchanged a lot of snaps of pleasuring ourselves. Said she wants to meet up but also works crazy hours and the our schedules never aligned. I think she is not interested. But boy I did have fun during our free video session.
-
02-11-21 18:53 #8655Senior Member

Posts: 1445Some girls seem to think "short" = "petite".
Originally Posted by SeekAndDestroy
[View Original Post]
That is not so.
-
02-11-21 18:31 #8654Senior Member

Posts: 532When you got guys on here paying $400 plus for a girl, she's going to turn down $200.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 15:25 #8653Senior Member

Posts: 88Posting for fun
Just posting this one for fun. Not sure what to think of these photos but found it entertaining LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5e0b9...8-5c7f8512a4fa
-
02-11-21 14:53 #8652Regular Member

Posts: 7Petite?
I usually roll my eyes when guys complain about girls using in-accurate descriptions on their tags, which in turn makes it difficult to search based on body type. Just because its unrealistic for these girls to describe themselves as "super dumpy!" or "kinda gross! And its all part of the game. But. That said, this one made me actually stop and think for a little bit. She isn't even trying to hide anything with the photos. No angles, no edits, she's straight up. She legitimately thinks of herself as petite and assumes we all will agree. I love SA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ceb31...d-0738c8640198
-
02-11-21 12:20 #8651Senior Member

Posts: 349My experience
Was that she is a time waster.
We texted for a while, got a couple nondescript photos set a time for me to come over then that morning I text to confirm. A few times. And nothing.
She's probably just playing games.
Randolph.
Originally Posted by Gregu696
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 12:03 #8650Regular Member

Posts: 21Have spoken with, haven't met. Sent some more pix which were hot, seems reasonable. I don't think we discussed price, but everything seemed reasonable, except location. She's not in Schaumburg, that's how far she's willing to come in from? Crystal Lake?
Originally Posted by Bigbouy911
[View Original Post]
Too far, so I didn't proceed.









Reply With Quote






