|
|
This blog is moderated by Don Mack
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1333
Search
 Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
Do you have any other information to help find her?
At the top of the listcrawler page use the search function, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tlanta/1/renee.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 69
Renee
 Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
Do you have any other information to help find her?
Go to the site under alligator type in her name 1st 1 to pop up.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1181
That add is down
Do you have any other information to help find her?
 Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
I stopped by for a visit with this one today. She's pretty easy going, open to about anything. It was a qv, so I didn't do too much more than normal. She started with an average BBJ she would have gone on with CIM if I had wanted but I wanted to see if the pussy was tight. She laid back and didn't even hint that she expected a cover. That's not really my thing, so I grabbed my own and mounted up. The pussy is nice and snug, good grip and pretty wet. She doesn't like FIV or her nipples sucked on, but other than that, I'm not sure she has too many limits.
I asked if she did Anal, she said she does, but she needs some warning to prepare. I'm assuming BFS is on the table. BBJCIM is on the table, her ad states she open for fetishes, but I didn't aske which ones.
As for looks, she's average. A little taller than I expected, maybe 5'6 or 5'7. It's her in the pictures I think, but they may be dated. She has a decent body, with some mild baby damage. Not much of an ass, it's a bit on the flabby side. Her titties are fairly firm, I'd guess B cup maybe.
Performance -- 6/10.
Attitude 8/10.
Looks 5/10.
Potential 6/10.
Repeatable -- sure, why not.
Damage 60/100/150.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/58617694/
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1484
On Topic for a change -- Fallon
I had a chance to meet with Fallon a few days ago. It was worth the trip.
Pics are accurate, but she is older than her stated age. She has a stomach, but it's not obscene, it fits with the DDDD's. Her BBJ skills are pretty good, no catch or facial though.
She enjoys DATY, and really gets into it if you're good. She has a firm grip and can do a very convincing fake orgasm. It was worth the 125 for the hh. I think qv is 60. I suspect she'd be open to Greek, but I didn't inquire. She seems like the kind of person that opens up to more depending on the person. IDK. I'm a charmer what can I say.
She says she bounces between ATL and Alabama so if you don't catcher her now, you can in a couple weeks if you are interested.
https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/178212878764
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 45
 Originally Posted by PunkedLife
[View Original Post]
If your making 10 k a day or whatever you would consider rich then I'm sure you didn't just fall on the money (unless you a trust fund kid). You probably are quite intelligent. And I'm sure if your corporate then you have some type of sales or marketing skills or at least get the defacto training these big companies give to rising executives. Whatever the details. So that means you are quite able to pay for a decent match making service so your not even dealing with agencies and most definitely at that level in sure your son would crawl at the thought of being in close proximity to any list crawler type girl. If you just invest a few more dollars and a few more hours over a longer period of time then I'm sure you can have some higher quality rotation of puszy at your disposal whenever you get horny. Your dck gets hard well whistle to the maid to pause whatever she doing to come clean out your pipes. That type of stuff can be arranged to have vagina at your neck and call. Or just some regular girls on rotation might suffice. And if you can work remotely then you can be getting your dck sucked in Dubai under the table in between zoom calls. But for us regular middle class or upper middle class well we can fantasize about how we would live life in those situations LOL.
Can confirm the work from home blowjobs between zoom calls. Sales is an amazing place to be.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1868
 Originally Posted by Tanatloc
[View Original Post]
Interesting point of view and all the calculations. But I think you are missing one very important factor. If you are making $10 k a day, you probably don't have to look out for any female companionship because the female companionship will find you. You can still of course do the whole Charlie Sheen act and hang around with strippers and porn stars but realistically you should be well secured in this department.
Every case is different, but for me, I really don't have "free time". I really just don't meet random people, so there's no opportunity for some young hot thang to offer herself to me.
Plus, I have enough personal relationships (too many; I exceed Dunbar's number by 25 people). I just want a retail experience.
FWIW, pre-COVID I would just "roll my own" as I call it, find a hot stripper and set up a fuck toy arrangement. No "lunches" or shopping, just a GFE / PSE encounter. Sometimes direct compensation, sometimes not. On hiatus now until everyone's vaccinated because I'm a big fraidy cat (or just like to manage risk?
I've done the hot European mistress thing and won't do it again. Been there, done that, got the tee shirt.
O.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1868
 Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
10 K a day gets you a bonus hour with a hot Russian for free? You missed that extra $500 for the second hour, cause you didn't want to rush, now your banned from contacting the agency again and they blacklist you. Now your stuck with the STG and LC chicks who reek like spoiled salmon. Little head just took over and ruined all the fun. LOL.
I allow myself one math error per decade.
Now I just need to be careful the next nine years!
O.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 406
Rants and Raves anyone?
Holy Fuck, anyone want to post anything "on-topic"? Take this to the Rants and Raves please.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 416
 Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
Ugh, this old argument.
Okay, here's the thing: time is money. That means the "expensive" girls can actually be "cheaper" than the "cheap" girl. Let me (try to) explain.
Let's say I make $10,000 per day. It's not uncommon in some spaces (digital marketing, trading, crypto, real estate). So, I'm rich. If I think in terms of a "work day", my time is worth $1250 per hour.
Girl One: gorgeous model type at a high-end agency which maintains nice incall apartments. She costs $500 per hour. I contact the company (I've done biz with them before, let's say, being a rich dude), tell them I'm in the mood for a skinny young blond spinner. I'm in luck, they have a 23 year old Russian girl. Probably this incall is in Dunwoody, and I make my appointment. I hate to rush, so I book a two hour appointment. Thirty minutes to get there, plus two hours, thirty minutes back. The cost is $500, plus an opportunity cost of $3750 (who knows what I missed when I was away for three hours! Total cost (to me) is $4250.
Girl Two. I decide to tap some hood pussy. I do the circuit of LC, Skip the Games, etc, scrolling through fat girls, girls with drooping tits and baby damage, just a menu of human ruin, until eventually I see kind of a young black (probably) spinner. I send a text, and get back "are you LE?" "No" I reply, and then ghosted. And I do this awhile until I actually get an appointment set up. THEN of course I spend time vetting the girl, looking for reviews and mentions, other ads. Maybe I get spooked and start over. But, with hunting and due diligence, after wasting let's say an hour I have a meet set up..
Interesting point of view and all the calculations. But I think you are missing one very important factor. If you are making $10 k a day, you probably don't have to look out for any female companionship because the female companionship will find you. You can still of course do the whole Charlie Sheen act and hang around with strippers and porn stars but realistically you should be well secured in this department.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 534
Wait a sec.
 Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
Ugh, this old argument.
Okay, here's the thing: time is money. That means the "expensive" girls can actually be "cheaper" than the "cheap" girl. Let me (try to) explain.
Let's say I make $10,000 per day. It's not uncommon in some spaces (digital marketing, trading, crypto, real estate). So, I'm rich. If I think in terms of a "work day", my time is worth $1250 per hour.
Girl One: gorgeous model type at a high-end agency which maintains nice incall apartments. She costs $500 per hour. I contact the company (I've done biz with them before, let's say, being a rich dude), tell them I'm in the mood for a skinny young blond spinner. I'm in luck, they have a 23 year old Russian girl. Probably this incall is in Dunwoody, and I make my appointment. I hate to rush, so I book a two hour appointment. Thirty minutes to get there, plus two hours, thirty minutes back. The cost is $500, plus an opportunity cost of $3750 (who knows what I missed when I was away for three hours! Total cost (to me) is $4250..
10 K a day gets you a bonus hour with a hot Russian for free? You missed that extra $500 for the second hour, cause you didn't want to rush, now your banned from contacting the agency again and they blacklist you. Now your stuck with the STG and LC chicks who reek like spoiled salmon. Little head just took over and ruined all the fun. LOL.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 657
Different type of rich guy
 Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
Ugh, this old argument.
Okay, here's the thing: time is money. That means the "expensive" girls can actually be "cheaper" than the "cheap" girl. Let me (try to) explain.
Let's say I make $10,000 per day. It's not uncommon in some spaces (digital marketing, trading, crypto, real estate). So, I'm rich. If I think in terms of a "work day", my time is worth $1250 per hour.
Girl One: gorgeous model type at a high-end agency which maintains nice incall apartments. She costs $500 per hour. I contact the company (I've done biz with them before, let's say, being a rich dude), tell them I'm in the mood for a skinny young blond spinner. I'm in luck, they have a 23 year old Russian girl. Probably this incall is in Dunwoody, and I make my appointment. I hate to rush, so I book a two hour appointment. Thirty minutes to get there, plus two hours, thirty minutes back. The cost is $500, plus an opportunity cost of $3750 (who knows what I missed when I was away for three hours! Total cost (to me) is $4250.
Girl Two. I decide to tap some hood pussy. I do the circuit of LC, Skip the Games, etc, scrolling through fat girls, girls with drooping tits and baby damage, just a menu of human ruin, until eventually I see kind of a young black (probably) spinner. I send a text, and get back "are you LE?" "No" I reply, and then ghosted. And I do this awhile until I actually get an appointment set up. THEN of course I spend time vetting the girl, looking for reviews and mentions, other ads. Maybe I get spooked and start over. But, with hunting and due diligence, after wasting let's say an hour I have a meet set up.
Her shitty incall is on Old National or Virginia Ave or the like, and I wonder why I drove my 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S in Gentian Blue with the carbon fiber exterior kit there (I won't bother to factor in the cost of risk, but it's there). I get there and text her. "you got protection?" Back in the car, burning time as I look for a convenience store, and finally get back to her place with a pack of smokes (she texted me again) and a three-pack of condoms. So that's another hour. The actual quickie is $80, and of course she's a hood rat who never learned to clean her pussy, so I nut and pull my stinking dick from her hole. I drive home (30 minutes) full of self-loathing, and head straight into the shower, scrubbing my junk like it visited Chernobyl (another 30 minutes). So that's about 3 hours ($3750) plus the quickie ($80), or $3830.
So, sure, okay, the cheap hood rat "saved money" over the 500-and-hour "model", basically about 10%. So a quickie with a stinking hood rat is a de facto 10% discount over two hours with a sleek model type. Worth it? What about the value proposition? I don't think Girl Two was a good buy.
That's "rich guy" thinking in a nutshell.
O.
Swap Russian blond with top shelf OTC stripper pussy. (They are always on time for good paying customers).
Swap hood pussy with blond pussy.
Swap 2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S with with my striped I8.
And finally swap old national and virginia ave with cobb or griffin.
Other than that, the same energy brother, same energy, time is money.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1484
Not for nothing
 Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
I was talking to you, not anyone else.
Its funny how my response to you triggered off some of these men to post lengthy responses.
The hit dogs will holler I suppose, but no amount of mental gymnastics can justify or explain the amount are paying nowadays. Though they will try.
My message was just for you. Leave those clowns to their own vices, they will learn the hard way.
When you post a message in an open forum, people are going to post responses. That's kind of the whole idea behind a forum. FYI, they made a thing called Private Messaging to post things to a specific individual. Give it a shot.
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 253
 Originally Posted by CuriousInquir
[View Original Post]
Yeah, right. Just for him, but you posted on the public board instead of sending a PM. You love to complain that rich people use their money to circumvent the cheap ho trial and error process. They're not going to stop no matter how often you complain about it. What's the point in having money if you don't use it to make life easier.
I did directly quote his post didn't I?
That's proof enough that I was talking to him, but back to our regularly scheduled programming. SMH.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 37
The Dean of Warton Could Learn A Lot Here
 Originally Posted by PlaidRetina
[View Original Post]
Asking people to try to shift the market is like asking people to blow into the air to shift the wind.
True that, but without a constant stream of rants by self-serving Don Quiotes we'd never get the kind of succient summary of Free Market economic theory that we just received from Professor Ozymandias. I hate the trolling players, but damned if I don't really like what the game produces. (Well done, Sir Ozy; I've got $50 k in student loans spent on a liberal arts education that never taught me anything half as insightful as your posts).
 Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
Ugh, this old argument.
Okay, here's the thing: time is money. That means the "expensive" girls can actually be "cheaper" than the "cheap" girl. Let me (try to) explain.
Let's say I make $10,000 per day. It's not uncommon in some spaces (digital marketing, trading, crypto, real estate). So, I'm rich. If I think in terms of a "work day", my time is worth $1250 per hour.
Girl One: gorgeous model type at a high-end agency which maintains nice incall apartments. She costs $500 per hour. I contact the company (I've done biz with them before, let's say, being a rich dude), tell them I'm in the mood for a skinny young blond spinner. I'm in luck, they have a 23 year old Russian girl. Probably this incall is in Dunwoody, and I make my appointment. I hate to rush, so I book a two hour appointment. Thirty minutes to get there, plus two hours, thirty minutes back. The cost is $500, plus an opportunity cost of $3750 (who knows what I missed when I was away for three hours! Total cost (to me) is $4250..
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 471
Let's live in reality here
 Originally Posted by Ozymandias
[View Original Post]
Ugh, this old argument.
Okay, here's the thing: time is money. That means the "expensive" girls can actually be "cheaper" than the "cheap" girl. Let me (try to) explain.
Let's say I make $10,000 per day. It's not uncommon in some spaces (digital marketing, trading, crypto, real estate). So, I'm rich. If I think in terms of a "work day", my time is worth $1250 per hour.
Girl One: gorgeous model type at a high-end agency which maintains nice incall apartments. She costs $500 per hour. I contact the company (I've done biz with them before, let's say, being a rich dude), tell them I'm in the mood for a skinny young blond spinner. I'm in luck, they have a 23 year old Russian girl. Probably this incall is in Dunwoody, and I make my appointment. I hate to rush, so I book a two hour appointment. Thirty minutes to get there, plus two hours, thirty minutes back. The cost is $500, plus an opportunity cost of $3750 (who knows what I missed when I was away for three hours! Total cost (to me) is $4250.
Girl Two. I decide to tap some hood pussy. I do the circuit of LC, Skip the Games, etc, scrolling through fat girls, girls with drooping tits and baby damage, just a menu of human ruin, until eventually I see kind of a young black (probably) spinner. I send a text, and get back "are you LE?" "No" I reply, and then ghosted. And I do this awhile until I actually get an appointment set up. THEN of course I spend time vetting the girl, looking for reviews and mentions, other ads. Maybe I get spooked and start over. But, with hunting and due diligence, after wasting let's say an hour I have a meet set up.
If your making 10 k a day or whatever you would consider rich then I'm sure you didn't just fall on the money (unless you a trust fund kid). You probably are quite intelligent. And I'm sure if your corporate then you have some type of sales or marketing skills or at least get the defacto training these big companies give to rising executives. Whatever the details. So that means you are quite able to pay for a decent match making service so your not even dealing with agencies and most definitely at that level in sure your son would crawl at the thought of being in close proximity to any list crawler type girl. If you just invest a few more dollars and a few more hours over a longer period of time then I'm sure you can have some higher quality rotation of puszy at your disposal whenever you get horny. Your dck gets hard well whistle to the maid to pause whatever she doing to come clean out your pipes. That type of stuff can be arranged to have vagina at your neck and call. Or just some regular girls on rotation might suffice. And if you can work remotely then you can be getting your dck sucked in Dubai under the table in between zoom calls. But for us regular middle class or upper middle class well we can fantasize about how we would live life in those situations LOL.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|