Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 1286 1786 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15147

    Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman97  [View Original Post]
    Fatima in Lombard. Pics were a reasonable likeness. Young but high mileage. Rock hard fake tits. Felt like you was at the doctor's office. Very mechanical. Lame CBJ / mostly HJ. Asked her to suck my nipples. No go (she doesn't kiss). Asked her to ride me and she reluctantly obliged. Held on to condom with one hand like it was a saddle. I think technology is now such that once of those robot dolls would have been much better. She has the feeling of a girl that people used to pay a lot of attention to but she is fastly approaching her sell by date. Would not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58672517/
    I tried her out a couple years ago. Overall decent experience but she does have some things she's weird about. One thing in particular she would not let me hit it doggy, or even turn around and let me see her ass. She told me afterwards that guys have tried to sneak the condom off and raw dog her. Didn't try to kiss her, I don't do that. But enjoyed seeing her thick lips around my covered rod while on her knees. Hit it mish and played with the bolt ons. Pulled it off to tit fuck her and bust on her nipples. I would repeat in a pinch. Like others have said she's not passionate, but if you're into treating her like a Fleshlight then maybe your thing.

  2. #15146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman97  [View Original Post]
    Fatima in Lombard. Pics were a reasonable likeness. Young but high mileage. Rock hard fake tits. Felt like you was at the doctor's office. Very mechanical. Lame CBJ / mostly HJ. Asked her to suck my nipples. No go (she doesn't kiss). Asked her to ride me and she reluctantly obliged. Held on to condom with one hand like it was a saddle. I think technology is now such that once of those robot dolls would have been much better. She has the feeling of a girl that people used to pay a lot of attention to but she is fastly approaching her sell by date. Would not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58672517/
    Darn, I really wanted there to be a good review of her. She's got that young Jeanine Pirro look with the kissable DSL that I like.

  3. #15145

    Jade Hallow

    Hello guys, I've tried searching a topic about this girl and I only find one which is an old one and theres no description about her or whats over.

    Any of you guys visited her?

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...n/048138110774

  4. #15144

    Mercedes Wave: terrible reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikka22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamt of this ebony spinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58744086/
    The pics are tasty and she writes a good ad, I've been seriously tempted, but no way in hell would I do it after what I've read in her reviews on LC. Except by not paying until *AFTER* services were provided..

    Mercedes Wave: terrible reviews

    She has a terrible review from 2/10, and I know for a fact that when the same pics and ad text were using a previous phone number, there were 2 more terrible reviews.

    The general theme is that she *likes* taking the money and then not providing services. That she actually enjoys fucking around with guys.

    See attached for 2/10 review:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210212-134632.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210212-134651.jpg‎  

  5. #15143

    Taylor from Joliet

    Has anyone had any deets from Taylor from Joliet? She has two different phone numbers.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...y/056726196285

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...107/6305996022

    Also just setup with this one below today. Will report back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/57406980/

    SK.

  6. #15142

    Spinner

    Anyone dreamt of this ebony spinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58744086/

  7. #15141
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Have used that agency. Girls are beautiful! Amazing bodies! Bad thing they're all non-GFE. I even offer nice tip for GFE but they all said no due to covid which I think was bullshit.
    What were the rates for the agency and where approx is the incall location? PM the details of you could.

  8. #15140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Offering

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixmeofne  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake in this south american offering? https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/9515672.htm.

    Seen the agency travel through, just not sure if I want to fire up the verification machine to book.
    Have used that agency. Girls are beautiful! Amazing bodies! Bad thing they're all non-GFE. I even offer nice tip for GFE but they all said no due to covid which I think was bullshit.

  9. #15139

    Visiting agency

    Anyone partake in this south american offering? https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/9515672.htm.

    Seen the agency travel through, just not sure if I want to fire up the verification machine to book.

  10. #15138

    Jen with the dogs:

    Homely, disheveled looking mid 40's lady met me at the gate. Gave her twenty just to avoid confrontation. She could've used a shower.

  11. #15137

    Two different Jens

    It looks like there are two different Jens being discussed. The one with dogs is in an apartment if I remember the reviews correctly. The one with the amazing tits but not so great face seems to be in a motel (no dogs).

  12. #15136
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMeyaKnow  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently, said she is just in town temporarily. Full GFE. Incall at hotel on north side. Very reasonable rates. She's pretty thin, definite spinner. Had bit of acne, nothing too major. Friendly, listen to directions, not many rules. Easy to set up although she seemed a bit impatient during my arrival. Wasn't rushed once I reached her, not a clock watcher at all.

  13. #15135
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    The first rule of USASG is: don't talk about USASG. At least not to the girls we discuss here.

    A girl recently told me that a guy came to see her after reading a review here. And he gave her the name of this place.

    Guys, don't do that. Nothing good can come of it.
    This can't be said enough. We are here to give honest assessments of girls, but a lot of them would find our reporting insulting. I could do without the drama.

  14. #15134
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a link handy, but saw other reviews of her since she's in Rogers Park and I've been looking out for north side options. One review talked about the apartment stinking like wet dog since she has multiple dogs. And that the dogs were friendly but a little too close for comfort when trying to screw.
    I replied with the link.

    Indeed, friendly dog and it could be a problem, in my case it wasn't a big deal because I am dog lover.

  15. #15133
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    1) Do you have a link?

    2) What kind of problems if you don't reply fast enough? She just gets hissy? Won't respond?

    3) I was pretty sensitive to cigarette smoke after I quit, but after some years, it faded. It doesn't bother me at all now if a girl smokes.
    Sorry man, I forgot the link.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jen-escort-chicago-105988#erotic.

    If you don't reply quickly, she gets bad mood, LOL, be prepared to close the deal fast.

    About smoke, yeah, hopefully I will get that level.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape