Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 787 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 837 887 1287 1787 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15129

    Jen experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a link handy, but saw other reviews of her since she's in Rogers Park and I've been looking out for north side options. One review talked about the apartment stinking like wet dog since she has multiple dogs. And that the dogs were friendly but a little too close for comfort when trying to screw.
    Yes, multiple 'friendly' dogs, a bird and lingering cigarette smell. I thought the place was messy. She was difficult to communicate\ coordinate with prior to visit. Once there she was a bit too talkative for me but was very accommodating (maybe lonely?) I was put off and only went with BBBJ and skipped any FS.

    I do think most everything is on the table but I've never decided to go back.

  2. #15128

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a link handy, but saw other reviews of her since she's in Rogers Park and I've been looking out for north side options. One review talked about the apartment stinking like wet dog since she has multiple dogs. And that the dogs were friendly but a little too close for comfort when trying to screw.
    Is this her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58677992/

  3. #15127

    Dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    1) Do you have a link?

    2) What kind of problems if you don't reply fast enough? She just gets hissy? Won't respond?

    3) I was pretty sensitive to cigarette smoke after I quit, but after some years, it faded. It doesn't bother me at all now if a girl smokes.
    I don't have a link handy, but saw other reviews of her since she's in Rogers Park and I've been looking out for north side options. One review talked about the apartment stinking like wet dog since she has multiple dogs. And that the dogs were friendly but a little too close for comfort when trying to screw.

  4. #15126
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim2018  [View Original Post]
    Hi had a meeting with Jen.

    If you don't reply quick, you will get problem.

    She smokes (regular cigarettes), sadly I quite smoke almost 1 year ago, so I am still too sensitive.
    1) Do you have a link?

    2) What kind of problems if you don't reply fast enough? She just gets hissy? Won't respond?

    3) I was pretty sensitive to cigarette smoke after I quit, but after some years, it faded. It doesn't bother me at all now if a girl smokes.

  5. #15125

    Jen

    Hi had a meeting with Jen.

    The good and bad according my opinion is.

    Good.

    Easy to schedule and friendly communication.

    Despite pics are old, she keep a decent body shape.

    GFE available.

    Nice place in a very good area. Parking could be a little hard.

    Overall good session.

    Bad.

    She is rescuer, so you will be with her and dogs looking you in the room. No kidding.

    If you don't reply quick, you will get problem.

    She smokes (regular cigarettes), sadly I quite smoke almost 1 year ago, so I am still too sensitive.

    As I said, the experience overall was good, I would repeat.

    See you guys and take care.

  6. #15124
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Was it Natalia Villa? Her "friend" aka BF / pimp is a senior member here.
    No. It was a different girl.

  7. #15123
    Ha surprised to see cherry being discussed again, I thought she moved away. She was actually the first girl I fucked in this hobby right after she turned 21 back in 2019. She wasn't a germaphobe at all when I saw her, plenty of fiv and head game was great. She was tight too. I'll probably give her another go.

    I saw Natalia in December, really pretty girl but I wouldn't repeat. She was kinda boring and just laid there while I did the deed. Her tits are incredible and she has a very nice body.

  8. #15122
    Been meaning to ask about this chick seems legit but I ain't trying to get jumped either. Used to be on EB but don't see her no more.

    https://callescort.org/312-465-9584

  9. #15121
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Was it Natalia Villa? Her "friend" aka BF / pimp is a senior member here.
    Also take everything we say here with a grain of salt. Pimps and Uncle LEOs have accounts here. Usually I just go with my gut when it comes to book a dream.

  10. #15120
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    The first rule of USASG is: don't talk about USASG. At least not to the girls we discuss here.

    A girl recently told me that a guy came to see her after reading a review here. And he gave her the name of this place.

    Guys, don't do that. Nothing good can come of it.
    Was it Natalia Villa? Her "friend" aka BF / pimp is a senior member here.

  11. #15119

    The first rule of USASG

    The first rule of USASG is: don't talk about USASG. At least not to the girls we discuss here.

    A girl recently told me that a guy came to see her after reading a review here. And he gave her the name of this place.

    Guys, don't do that. Nothing good can come of it.

  12. #15118

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim2018  [View Original Post]
    I am huge Seinfield's fan, and I am really intrigued about what Uncle LEO's national holiday means?

    Regards.
    Well done.

  13. #15117

    Super Bowl Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim2018  [View Original Post]
    I am huge Seinfield's fan, and I am really intrigued about what Uncle LEO's national holiday means?

    Regards.
    Super Bowl weekend is notorious for sting operations. The Feds usually fund a nationwide dragnet trying to catch as many mongers as possible.

  14. #15116

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Careful who play with this weekend. This is uncle Leos favorite holiday.
    I am huge Seinfield's fan, and I am really intrigued about what Uncle LEO's national holiday means?

    Regards.

  15. #15115

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    I posted a query about her a while back. She was going by Summer. Looks like she traded out one very unique name for another. I see that there is a review on the other site but I'm not premium there anymore. Has anyone seen her? Anything to report? The preview that shows on the other site is positive, but I'm wondering about services and smell of smoke in the apartment. Thanks.
    So I've seen crystal twice.

    First time was a day to remember spent a couple of hours did everything I wanted.

    Then the wheels came off. 3 times set up 2 of them she ghosted me after I drove to see her another time family member accidentally showed up.

    Did see her again but was a rush job her friend knocked on the door as a cue.

    You got to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape