The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 958 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 1008 1058 1458 ... LastLast
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 27809
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13454
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  2. #13453

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocbda  [View Original Post]
    If you guys are looking for a no holds bar PSE experience with cock throbbing creampie finishes hit up Sammy Banks, First chance being back up here in Washington I decided to hit up my favorite chocolate treat with the most tweakable booty I've seen on a spinner that I love inseminating.

    Greeting me at the door in a see-through nightgown I rushed to take my shower, after my shower, Sammy moved down for a very good BBBJ while helping herself to my swollen balls. Great eye contact and pornstar like suction on my cock, She forgot how big I was but that didn't matter since she can take Cock like a champ and is a sucker for a good stroke. As she took my hard erect cock deep into her wet warmly shaved wonderland, I could feel the end of her pussy as she started to quietly moan. After a few minutes of her riding me like a prized horse, I picked her up and flipped her on the bed, and moved her legs over her head so that I could watch my massive boner disappear into her stomach which ended with me firing a large 5-day build-up of rope, explosively launched deep into her love hole. The most gratifying moment was the pull out as the tip of my cock rub on the top of her clit as she let out a quiver as we both watch the enormous amount of cum leak out into the sheets.

    She should be a body double for ana Foxxx and fucks like her. Enjoy creampieing this beautiful vixen while you can, she's leaving soon and is running specials.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....te-juicy-treat
    I hate it when providers have like 5 different rates like she posts, I just want to know cost and menu.

  3. #13452

    Eb

    What's the word on 43 year old Holly from SeaTac?

  4. #13451
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately if you're particular Oly and Tac don't seem like the best locales. I don't have first hand experience but at least a couple providers have been mentioned.

    This one openly advertises BB but her pix aren't very flattering so she probably looks worse in the flesh.
    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...a/502313462947
    She also advertises on the other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aliangoddess79

  5. #13450
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    This one looks decent. Last summer she agreed to BBFS via text when I was about an hr away. She told me to text her when I was closer. When I did she didn't respond. She contacted me about an hr later and apologized, said she got stuck at a friend's place and is available now, but I had left the area. I told her hopefully another time but haven't been there since.
    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...t/692455190169
    Pretty much the same thing happened to me. Which is a shame because I'm a sucker for short hair. Idk if she still is, but she used to be friends with "Skye" and does exist, but no one's ever posted a report on her that I can find. Google says that she's also been using that same copy+paste ad with the exact same photos for years.

    If anyone has info on how she looks, I'm still wanting to take the dive, but I'm not going to toftt wasting more time.

  6. #13449
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocbda  [View Original Post]
    If you guys are looking for a no holds bar PSE experience with cock throbbing creampie finishes hit up Sammy Banks, First chance being back up here in Washington I decided to hit up my favorite chocolate treat with the most tweakable booty I've seen on a spinner that I love inseminating.

    Greeting me at the door in a see-through nightgown I rushed to take my shower, after my shower, Sammy moved down for a very good BBBJ while helping herself to my swollen balls. Great eye contact and pornstar like suction on my cock, She forgot how big I was but that didn't matter since she can take Cock like a champ and is a sucker for a good stroke. As she took my hard erect cock deep into her wet warmly shaved wonderland, I could feel the end of her pussy as she started to quietly moan. After a few minutes of her riding me like a prized horse, I picked her up and flipped her on the bed, and moved her legs over her head so that I could watch my massive boner disappear into her stomach which ended with me firing a large 5-day build-up of rope, explosively launched deep into her love hole. The most gratifying moment was the pull out as the tip of my cock rub on the top of her clit as she let out a quiver as we both watch the enormous amount of cum leak out into the sheets.

    She should be a body double for ana Foxxx and fucks like her. Enjoy creampieing this beautiful vixen while you can, she's leaving soon and is running specials.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....te-juicy-treat
    She's been hit and miss. I saw her twice. First time was covered then a second shot was bare CIP. Second time I saw her she was cold and it was one shot covered. Not sure with her.

  7. #13448
    Quote Originally Posted by RumHams  [View Original Post]
    Alright, I'm bored and shamelessly asking for leads. I stranded myself with a lease in Olympia and I'm really tired of having to drive 40+ minutes just to find someone who has all their teeth and doesn't smell like a landfill. Anyone know of anyone decent who's relatively nearby? My pms are also open.
    Unfortunately if you're particular Oly and Tac don't seem like the best locales. I don't have first hand experience but at least a couple providers have been mentioned.

    This one openly advertises BB but her pix aren't very flattering so she probably looks worse in the flesh.
    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...a/502313462947

    This one looks decent. Last summer she agreed to BBFS via text when I was about an hr away. She told me to text her when I was closer. When I did she didn't respond. She contacted me about an hr later and apologized, said she got stuck at a friend's place and is available now, but I had left the area. I told her hopefully another time but haven't been there since.
    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...t/692455190169

  8. #13447

    SammyBanks lynnwood

    If you guys are looking for a no holds bar PSE experience with cock throbbing creampie finishes hit up Sammy Banks, First chance being back up here in Washington I decided to hit up my favorite chocolate treat with the most tweakable booty I've seen on a spinner that I love inseminating.

    Greeting me at the door in a see-through nightgown I rushed to take my shower, after my shower, Sammy moved down for a very good BBBJ while helping herself to my swollen balls. Great eye contact and pornstar like suction on my cock, She forgot how big I was but that didn't matter since she can take Cock like a champ and is a sucker for a good stroke. As she took my hard erect cock deep into her wet warmly shaved wonderland, I could feel the end of her pussy as she started to quietly moan. After a few minutes of her riding me like a prized horse, I picked her up and flipped her on the bed, and moved her legs over her head so that I could watch my massive boner disappear into her stomach which ended with me firing a large 5-day build-up of rope, explosively launched deep into her love hole. The most gratifying moment was the pull out as the tip of my cock rub on the top of her clit as she let out a quiver as we both watch the enormous amount of cum leak out into the sheets.

    She should be a body double for ana Foxxx and fucks like her. Enjoy creampieing this beautiful vixen while you can, she's leaving soon and is running specials.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....te-juicy-treat

  9. #13446

    Anything in Olympia?

    Alright, I'm bored and shamelessly asking for leads. I stranded myself with a lease in Olympia and I'm really tired of having to drive 40+ minutes just to find someone who has all their teeth and doesn't smell like a landfill. Anyone know of anyone decent who's relatively nearby? My pms are also open.

  10. #13445
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's going on with Marina Orlov?
    Nope, haven't heard from her in about a month.

  11. #13444
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's going on with Marina Orlov?
    No clue, but I've been wondering the same. Text her a couple times last month and never heard from her.

  12. #13443
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/827627917129

    She may have been mentioned here before, tried to see here on a trip down south but she had an appointment when I was going to be down there.

    On some of her ads she openly advertises BB CIP, called her and she is up front about it, I asked when her schedule looked like and she started saying she appointments scheduled at time X, why, and Z and she only had one opening on the day I was driving through.
    I saw her early spring of last year. She seems willing to do pretty much anything. I did CIA. In my experience she provides decent service, but feigns enthusiasm and tries to rush you ('I'm so horny! I want you to cum for me baby!) I tried to see her last summer but when I arrived at the scheduled time she ghosted (I texted her a few times and waited about 20 min). I haven't tried to see her again since.

    As others have mentioned awhile ago, her photos are significantly enhanced-photo-shopped. She's much flabbier and not nearly as pretty. I might see her again since her location is fairly convenient, but considering there are better providers with similar rates she's not one of my faves.

  13. #13442

    Marina

    Anyone know what's going on with Marina Orlov?

  14. #13441
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    I've filled Hilary up a few times.

    https://fetlife.com/users/6813564
    I put a few loads in Ana xxx a while ago before she got pregnant. She's back and asking 200 and CD. Last time she was looking to "smoke" (not cigarettes) so I think I'll pass.

    https://fetlife.com/users/12748433

  15. #13440
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiPhrost  [View Original Post]
    I wondered if anyone used fetlife and had any success?
    I've filled Hilary up a few times.

    https://fetlife.com/users/6813564

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape