Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 542 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 8120
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2870

    Nicole L

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I fell for the ad about a year or so ago. If the girl I saw was really Leah James, it was 50 lbs heavier and 10 years older than her pictures on STG. She was bait and switch and didn't do BJ (covered or not) and didn't allow DATY. She was pretty much a dead fish f# at k and I paid way too much money for it. See her at your own risk, but I wish I'd have jerked off and saved the money. When she didn't know who Nicole L. Was back in the hay day she spoke of, it said a lot for me. Be safe out there!
    Nicole Lords. Ah, those were the days. Remember Liana or Battina. Yummy.

  2. #2869

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Sage is still in the game? Haven't done any real hobbying over the pandemic, but got my vaccine in January, so hoping to dip my toes back in the water.
    I saw her a couple of times in 2020. She has an active profile on Tryst, and she has an active twitter account (at GingerlySage).

    I'd see her more often, but I am a sucker for variety. Having said that, she is a blast.

  3. #2868

    Willow

    Anyone have any reviews on this lovely lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/58704857/

  4. #2867

    This one is a fake scammer

    http://marcebaby.com/

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/843008754954

    I liked the fact she advertised no holes barred and I contacted her. After back and forth way too many times, she kept asking me if I had read all her rules. When I said I had read them on her website, she dropped the hammer and said new clients must pay. 25 to see her on video to prove the new client isn't a cop. Really? I was born at night, but not last night. Be safe out there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6E20F9CE-E8C5-46ED-B6AD-37966449DE9B.jpeg‎  

  5. #2866
    Quote Originally Posted by WifeAffair42  [View Original Post]
    I used to hang with her in her beginning in Phoenix. She was the sweetest and joy to talk with. I tried to talk her out of a boob job because I love her hand size originals. She would never let herself get fat that is for sure.
    Ask her to identify her old numbers:

    (480) 717-1588.

    (480) 628-5504.

  6. #2865
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1976  [View Original Post]
    Leah James is once again posting on STG. I read a post several months ago that her ads are not representative of her current appearance. Does anyone have more up to date intell on her. From what I'v read a few years ago she was pretty hot.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/851394921191

    Happy hunting!

    Ajax.
    I used to hang with her in her beginning in Phoenix. She was the sweetest and joy to talk with. I tried to talk her out of a boob job because I love her hand size originals. She would never let herself get fat that is for sure.

  7. #2864
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1976  [View Original Post]
    Leah James is once again posting on STG. I read a post several months ago that her ads are not representative of her current appearance. Does anyone have more up to date intell on her. From what I'v read a few years ago she was pretty hot.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/851394921191

    Happy hunting!

    Ajax.
    Yes, I fell for the ad about a year or so ago. If the girl I saw was really Leah James, it was 50 lbs heavier and 10 years older than her pictures on STG. She was bait and switch and didn't do BJ (covered or not) and didn't allow DATY. She was pretty much a dead fish f# at k and I paid way too much money for it. See her at your own risk, but I wish I'd have jerked off and saved the money. When she didn't know who Nicole L. Was back in the hay day she spoke of, it said a lot for me. Be safe out there!

  8. #2863

    Sage Greene

    Anyone know if Sage is still in the game? Haven't done any real hobbying over the pandemic, but got my vaccine in January, so hoping to dip my toes back in the water.

  9. #2862

    Leah James

    Leah James is once again posting on STG. I read a post several months ago that her ads are not representative of her current appearance. Does anyone have more up to date intell on her. From what I'v read a few years ago she was pretty hot.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/851394921191

    Happy hunting!

    Ajax.

  10. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the most disgusting looking troll faced beasts I have seen posting in the many years I have been doing this. And her face is not the only thing wrong with her, her body looks pretty gross as well. There is absolutely no fucking way I would spend a dime on her. I would rather have an average BJ from a hot woman. Seriously guys, take a good look at her next time you see her. Her nickname is "Jay Leno" chin for Christ's sake! Who here would want a BJ from Jay Leno? I just don't get it.
    Honestly I can only speak for myself but the jank looks, that will do anything for cash attitude and that overall just used up thing about her really did it for me. I can't really explain it but something about her has me more turned pom than some of these younger and hotter girls.

  11. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiPilot  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell for sure though I am at about 98% that Sexy Tina is the girl pictured below. If so, stay away. I have seen her and to call her a dead fish is attributing too much to her excitement level. She literally just laid there. Additionally, the pics are highly photo shopped to conceal her considerable acne. I will never return.
    These photos are correct. The photo on escortmonkey is not her (strange). It is another gal who goes by Bri. She posts mostly on STG. I have seen them both. They are both ok. Bri is much cuter.

  12. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamm  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this gal? We have exchanged texts. I'm not finding any other ads on reports.

    Thanks.

    Bam.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-tin...-tucson-301612
    I can't tell for sure though I am at about 98% that Sexy Tina is the girl pictured below. If so, stay away. I have seen her and to call her a dead fish is attributing too much to her excitement level. She literally just laid there. Additionally, the pics are highly photo shopped to conceal her considerable acne. I will never return.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 9.59.14 AM.jpg‎  

  13. #2858

    Shorty

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamm  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this gal? We have exchanged texts. I'm not finding any other ads on reports.

    Thanks.

    Bam.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-tin...-tucson-301612
    I have been talking to her for awhile now, haven't seen her yet but she's really sweet. What intrigues me about her is that she claims to be 4'8" and I personally love short women. I'm a tall guy and my ex's were pretty short and fun to throw around a play with I actually posted about my tiny Taiwanese ex gf that got into the biz for a little bit. You can see what I mean in the pics I posted in "General Reports" on here.

  14. #2857

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago at her duplex on the south side. She was cool via text and phone. Once I got inside, she had all of these rules and the bed was a mattress on blocks. It was a real shit hole. She didn't look as good as her pics then. I doubt she looks better now. But if you go in, let me know if I'm wrong. Good luck.
    How tall and how curvy?

    Ty.

    Bam.

  15. #2856

    Marilyn

    Saw her recently. Alvernon and 5th area. Very easy going. Works at Curves. Nice body. Soft skin and beautiful figure. Eye candy for sure. A little pricey. Quoted $$ for a qv. I almost gave up but she said hh was fine. Phone FaceTime verify. CBJ right off the bat with those lips were a sight to remember. CG then doggie. Beautiful ass and I was really enjoying the scenery. Down side was a blow up mattress. Very distracting. Went for the HE to finish. She toughed it out and I went home happy. Will repeat. All things covered except the he. Didn't ask for any other menu items. She was pleasant. Her place was nice. No pets or roommates around. Good comms and prompt. Didn't feel rushed. Blonde w puffy lips and goes by Marilyn. Found her on AL. Good luck.

    Bam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape